Fly and his sock are obvious by absence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
wink

BrolyBlack
You know making threads targeting posters is against the rules. And you know that Fly and Rage are not the same people.

Arnt you getting to old for this PB?

eThneoLgrRnae
Pooty/Bashy is just a weirdo who is obsessed with both Fly and Surtur.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You know making threads targeting posters is against the rules. And you know that Fly and Rage are not the same people.

Arnt you getting to old for this PB?

Indeed Fly made a topic targeting a poster and there were consequences.

Surely there will be here.

Putinbot1
And as if by magic Fly's sock appears. Delicious!

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Indeed Fly made a topic targeting a poster and there were consequences.

Surely there will be here.

LOL. Wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Little pooty/bashy is a left-wing cuck, after all. He swallows a lot of the mods' man juice to stay on their good side. wink

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. Wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Little pooty/bashy is a left-wing cuck, after all. He swallows a lot of the mods' man juice to stay on their good side. wink Fly, you so bitter.

Surtur
LOL. Wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Little pooty/bashy is a left-wing cuck, after all. He swallows a lot of the mods' man juice to stay on their good side. wink

Pshhh nah the mods will hold him to the same standards, as always smile

Flyattractor
Pooty just loves me so much.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Pooty just loves me so much. thumb up

TempAccount
move on to something new already

eThneoLgrRnae
He can't. He's obsessed with this crazy shit that Fly and myself are the same person... he can't let it go. Even IF it were true-- which it's not-- so what? No one really seems to care but him (who is also likely Bash) and rob.

Surtur
He can't. He's obsessed with this crazy shit that Fly and myself are the same person... he can't let it go. Even IF it were true-- which it's not-- so what? No one really seems to care but him (who is also likely Bash) and rob.

It is especially strange to see people who have had hundreds of socks be this concerned about it lol.

Flyattractor
Funny how that works.

Putinbot1
Triggered on mass! laughing

Surtur
It is weird this topic didn't result in it being closed.

Don't worry I'm sure the mods just didn't see it wink

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Triggered on mass! laughing

You're using voice to text to post, aren't you? Ask me how I figured it out. smile

Flyattractor
Oh Do Tell US!

Eon Blue

Flyattractor

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Flyattractor
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mExwvTimtlY/WIPpIQVfXzI/AAAAAAABJ_M/xIukh7azmBc1GZKpxFxcNsFYGZQP3pwZgCLcB/s1600/PotCallsKettleBlack.jpg

Flyattractor
https://78.media.tumblr.com/85de6287f86b1e35d01e348776a518f7/tumblr_ofo0x8m02V1rcnsvio7_500.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.