Wonder Girl vs Rogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
pre52/nu52 Cassie vs Rogue

100 meters apart

leonidas
rogue should be able to take her more often than not. not a sweep, but probably close. maybe 8/10 rogue.

Senor Cage
WG wins. The lasso will come in handy

Stoic
Rogue only needs to touch her, and it's a done deal. Actually, she's gone past that limitation, she doesn't need to make physical contact any longer in order to leech. Yeah I'm with Leo on this one.

Senor Cage
Nu52 WG has the silent armor. Rogue will have a hard time getting it off, seeing as Trigon did.

Stoic
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Nu52 WG has the silent armor. Rogue will have a hard time getting it off, seeing as Trigon did.

She doesn't have to make physical contact to leech powers.

Senor Cage
Does Rogue have any feats where she got past a physical barrier/armor such as Cassies? WG was taking it to members such as Superboy, who is much superior physically.

Stoic
The Silent Armor doesn't seem to cover her entirely, and has she actually worn the armor during Rebirth?

Senor Cage
She only has one feat in rebirth, and that is owning Despero. New 52 feats should count. Rogue will have to be fast, and I dont see her blitzing Cassie of all people. She can keep rogue at bay through the lasso.

Stoic
There is no proof that she even has the Silent Armor in present continuity, so Rogue wins by leeching her powers away without ever needing to touch her. She can also control the intensity. She can either go full throttle, and KO Cassie, or she can be more subtle and reduce her power level over time, adding it to her own. Despero has become a bit of a jobber these days, so her win over him was meh.

Senor Cage
Even though hes been a jobbers, hes much more superior to rogue. Still giving to cassie, but due to gear.

Stoic
What gear? Before she ever uses the lasso, she gets fried.

Senor Cage
Oh, this is pre-52 cassie. She takes this due to being superior in speed, strength, and overall feats. She was able to tank blows from Supergirl, for crying out loud.

Stoic
How does that help her from being insta drained?

Senor Cage
Show some scans of her doing so without touching. I haven't been following the X-Men. sad

Stoic
It's in the Captain Marvel series. I believe it happened 2 issues ago when she defeated Carol. She has control over her abilities now.

Senor Cage
If true, nothing Cassie can do about that. She'd need her Silent Armor to beat her down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.