Nova vs Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Obvious which version of Cable.

Who wins?

leonidas
cable.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, it's obvious Street Cable can still mop the floor with dickrider.

Senor Cage
Cable.

abhilegend
Cable

MrMind
off topic

I think both of them have really ugly designs, especially nova

leonidas
what do you mean? character designs? cable's history IS....pretty terrible tbh, but the character has evolved into one of the better characters in marvel imo. nova and the corps really were just a bad rip off of the lanterns (not as bad as the raptors however...) but when he consolidated the corps power i thought they finally got things right. i really liked world mind. /shrug

staxamillion
cable

still off topic they really dropped the ball on raptors/darkhawk brand... always expected more SMH

Philosophía
sad

Is it the TP?

staxamillion
i think gravimetric can do basically what tp does but cable has weapons and TO virus on top that

MrMind
Originally posted by leonidas
what do you mean? character designs? cable's history IS....pretty terrible tbh, but the character has evolved into one of the better characters in marvel imo. nova and the corps really were just a bad rip off of the lanterns (not as bad as the raptors however...) but when he consolidated the corps power i thought they finally got things right. i really liked world mind. /shrug

I mean their appearances, their costumes are awful

leonidas
ohhh, yeah. on that we def agree. thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by MrMind
I mean their appearances, their costumes are awful Originally posted by leonidas
ohhh, yeah. on that we def agree. thumb up
You two are phucking crazy. The Nova Corps uniform is dope.

Back on topic, assuming this is Nova Prime, he wins.

Smurph
Cable

Stoic
Nova is pretty fast. He beat up on Drax, who is roughly as fast as Cable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.