Brexit Party capaogn fired for being a known fasist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.haaretz.com/amp/world-news/europe/brexit-party-campaign-head-fired-for-ties-to-fascist-british-national-party-1.7338955

As if they all aren't laughing

Flyattractor
I agree. If you run a CAPAOGN You should be fired regardless of your political leanings... Fascist or other wise.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
As if they all aren't

Well they aren't lol.

Robtard

Surtur
What is the issue with the tweet?

Flyattractor
The Issue is that this one little Event DID NOT End the Entire Brexit Movement.

Sad Sad Little Pooty.

So upset that He can't spell..

AAAAAWWWWWWWW

Surtur
Trump does believe in brexit and does seem to be loving his trip so I don't see what Farage said that was incorrect.

eThneoLgrRnae
Ah , of course. Anyone who legitimately loves their country and supports it as being a sovereign nation not bowing down to globalist scum and policies is seen as "fascists", "racists", "xexnophobes" , "bigots", blah, blah, blah, blah... YAWN.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
What is the issue with the tweet?
Originally posted by Surtur
Trump does believe in brexit and does seem to be loving his trip so I don't see what Farage said that was incorrect.

FFS, look at you. My comment was in regards to the guy "exposed as a former activist for the far-right, fascist British National Party".

As fas as Nigel's tweet though, I don't care that he sucked Trump's dick. It is funny that Trump always seen to get along with a certain type though.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
FFS, look at you. My comment was in regards to the guy "exposed as a former activist for the far-right, fascist British National Party".

As fas as Nigel's tweet though, I don't care that he sucked Trump's dick. It is funny that Trump always seen to get along with a certain type though.

If it was in regards to that I'm not sure why you felt the need to copy and paste the part about the tweet. Don't get triggered at me over it smile

Robtard
How many eWins is that for you today?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
How many eWins is that for you today?

If you're asking how many times I've triggered you today it seems like at least 3.

I wouldn't describe those as eWins, just as funny smile

Flyattractor
Just as many as Robbies eLosses I would bet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.