Adams quit UKip because it was becoming the BNP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/suzanne-evans-quits-ukip-with-fiery-statement-claiming-the-party-is-becoming-a-successor-to-the-bnp-a4006926.html

Oh Brexiteers

Robtard
Speaking of, how is Brexit going? I've not followed it in a long time.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Speaking of, how is Brexit going? I've not followed it in a long time. On the verge of falling apart if Corbyn gets a spine and says he's behind a second ref, he wins the next general election, even if he doesn't the right lose as the coalition of parties will stop them, we have to delay till then. Hope we can, the majority no longer want it, if they ever did.

jaden_2.0
Speaking of, how is Brexit going? I've not followed it in a long time.

Not well.

Parliament has repeatedly failed to ratify the shitty deal.

The deal they want is actually impossible by EU rules.

We've already had 2 extensions to allow the government to get it through a parliamentary vote and as it stands now we'll drop out without a deal on Halloween.

May leaves office tomorrow leaving the country with no Prime Minister and a potentially lengthy leadership contest in which there are currently about 15 candidates vying for her job none of whom will have a mandate for anything without a general election being held which will be almost impossible in the time frame left before 31st October.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Not well.

Parliament has repeatedly failed to ratify the shitty deal.

The deal they want is actually impossible by EU rules.

We've already had 2 extensions to allow the government to get it through a parliamentary vote and as it stands now we'll drop out without a deal on Halloween.

May leaves office tomorrow leaving the country with no Prime Minister and a potentially lengthy leadership contest in which there are currently about 15 candidates vying for her job none of whom will have a mandate for anything without a general election being held which will be almost impossible in the time frame left before 31st October. Yup, we just have to hope we can delay. It's all we can do.

Robtard
Two both replies: well that sounds like a complete clusterf**k.

Do you guys think you'll drop out without a deal on Oct 31st or will there be another extenuation/delay at the 11th hour?

jaden_2.0
Two both replies: well that sounds like a complete clusterf**k.

Do you guys think you'll drop out without a deal on Oct 31st or will there be another extenuation/delay at the 11th hour?

Depends who becomes PM after May. If it's a pro brexit MP like Boris Johnson or Dominic Raab then they won't ask for an extension and we'll drop out either on Halloween or before. If it's a pro deal MP like Rory Stewart who looks like a rather particularly creepy movie villain then he'll ask for an extension. So far he's not even in the top 5 favourites to win and they are all hard pro leave

ArtificialGlory

dadudemon
I hope Brexit happens. I hope it goes through and little damage happens to the UK economy after 3 years.

However, I do want a stronger UN. Instead of an EU, a UN.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I hope Brexit happens. I hope it goes through and little damage happens to the UK economy after 3 years.

I hope so too, and I hope they are not granted another referendum. Simply because if it's another close vote, but remain wins I do not feel they'd do a 3rd one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.