Woman Stabs herself over Trump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
What a phucking moron.

dadudemon
She's mentally ill. Feels like her blaming Donald Trump is just a reach from a broken mind. It's not the statement from a person with functioning mental faculties. Likely, it is more like responding on a script (similar to how spiders build webs) rather than an actual, politically emotional response.

I don't know how to explain this better but it is psychosis. She's not legitimately buttmad about Trump.

BrolyBlack
The media is the one to blame. They have caused this metal illness.

MythLord
The metal is ill!

shiv
She called for help.

This shouldn't have been made public.

SquallX

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What a phucking moron.

El oh El.

samhain
Yeah let's mock a mentally ill woman who harmed herself for attention, can't wait to see this boards reaction to the death of leftist children.

Surtur
Originally posted by samhain
Yeah let's mock a mentally ill woman who harmed herself for attention, can't wait to see this boards reaction to the death of leftist children.

I have my reaction ready: awful

samhain
Originally posted by Surtur
I have my reaction ready: awful

laughing out loud At least you're consistent.

BrolyBlack
The media is to blame.

samhain
The media is to blame.

I agree, if a mentally ill woman who has never met Trump (only an assumption, she may well know him but it's doubtful.) harms herself because of Trump then the medias portrayal of him, whether eronneous or not, has to accept some culpability. The poor woman may have thought she'd get some positive attention by self harming in the name of America's most hated. Still not a laughing matter though for me.

cdtm
Certainly sounds ill.

Surtur
The media is to blame.

It'd be one thing if the media only took Trump to task on things that are actually his fault.

But nah, that'd be...fair. Instead he's blamed for shootings and labeled complicit for hurricanes. Oh and the media misrepresents hate crime stats in order to blame him for the rise in those as well.

Archaeopteryx
What a phucking moron.

I think you need to get over your obsession with anything that is anti Trump

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Archaeopteryx

Go **** yourselfthumb up

Surtur

Should the media?

Archaeopteryx
Go **** yourselfthumb up

Ok Dick Cheney

Archaeopteryx
Should the media?

As President he is supposed to be under constant scrutiny. The media obsession with Trump is nothing new, they have done this with every President. Trump however is the first to try to constantly try to discredit them with the possible exception of Nixon. Presidents of both major parties have taken media scrutiny in stride knowing they are only doing their job, so no, the media shouldn't lighten up, and I accept this includes right wing media as well.

eThneoLgrRnae

Pointing out the frequent retarded behavior of anti-Trumpers heavily infected with TDS is not "being obsessed with everything anti-Trump."

It is fun to have a good laugh at them though.

Surtur
As President he is supposed to be under constant scrutiny. The media obsession with Trump is nothing new, they have done this with every President. Trump however is the first to try to constantly try to discredit them with the possible exception of Nixon. Presidents of both major parties have taken media scrutiny in stride knowing they are only doing their job, so no, the media shouldn't lighten up, and I accept this includes right wing media as well.

Scrutiny for stuff that matters.

For example, I shouldn't be aware trump got an extra ice cream serving at a time when nobody else at the event did. At best, this should be TMZ level bullshit.

CNN covered it.

eThneoLgrRnae

Yes, of course the media is supposed to scrutinize the president, whoever it is, but with Trump though they've taken it to a whole new level and gone full retard and just blatant outright lying on a constant basis. They also flip out over trivial shit like Trump having an extra scoop of ice cream or feeding fish in Japan (or China or wherever it actually was), or having a drink of water while being interviewed/giving a speech.

Oh, and Obama was frequently attacking FOX news and criticizing them so you clearly don't know what in the Hell you're talking about. The president (whoever it is at the time) is still a US citizen and so still has a 1st amendment right to criticize them if he or she desires especially when they lie about him/her so damn often as they do with Trump. I applaud Trump for calling out the liars in the fake news and I hope he keeps it up.

You can bet your ass if the media lied about me so often like that then I wouldn't be holding anything back in my criticism of them. Anyone with a backbone would fight back against their constant lying... anyone... so quit acting like Trump is doing something way way out of the ordinary.

eThneoLgrRnae
Also, the fact that the BS pee pee russian dossier was made public without being verified first would f***ing piss anyone the f*** off and yet Buzzfeed and CNN went with it as if it were factual. So yeah, quit acting like the lying left-leaning media has any credibility left whatsoever.. they don't, and they've have to reap what they themselves sowed. They brought it on themselves.

Archaeopteryx
Scrutiny for stuff that matters.

For example, I shouldn't be aware trump got an extra ice cream serving at a time when nobody else at the event did. At best, this should be TMZ level bullshit.

CNN covered it.

Once again, nothing new. CNN, FOX, and MSNBC all have something in common, they are not news channels, they are entertainment channels. They appeal to a certain base and tell them what they want to hear. It's all about ratings and money. I never watch any of them, nor do I ever look at their websites. If what they do makes you mad then I really don't know what to say.

Surtur
Once again, nothing new. CNN, FOX, and MSNBC all have something in common, they are not news channels, they are entertainment channels. They appeal to a certain base and tell them what they want to hear. It's all about ratings and money. I never watch any of them, nor do I ever look at their websites. If what they do makes you mad then I really don't know what to say.

What you're accusing Broly of isn't anything new.

cdtm

They never went after Obama like this

Washington Post called Trump an anti semite and homophobe at the bottom of every article when running, which is straight up mud smearing, whatever your opinion on his character.

Archaeopteryx
What you're accusing Broly of isn't anything new.

Point conceded. I used to patronize this site a lot more than I do now a decade or so ago. In recent months I've started looking at it again and while yes, Broly is entitled to speak his mind it just seems like overkill. I'd like to see other topics than Trump, liberal, conservative, etc which seems like all that's here anymore. There used to be more of a variety of discussions than just politics

Surtur
I agree with you, but the mods refuse to really enforce rules here anymore. This isn't exactly a knock on them, after all not many people frequent this place.

eThneoLgrRnae
If you don't like the topics that are being discussed in general discussion you can always go to a different part of the forum... like the off-topic forum, for example, or you can always make whatever topic you like yourself. No one is stopping you from doing that just like no one is making you click on a political thread. You chose to do that yourself... you have free will, after all. It's a gift from God. wink

cdtm
Point conceded. I used to patronize this site a lot more than I do now a decade or so ago. In recent months I've started looking at it again and while yes, Broly is entitled to speak his mind it just seems like overkill. I'd like to see other topics than Trump, liberal, conservative, etc which seems like all that's here anymore. There used to be more of a variety of discussions than just politics

Most aren't so bad. Just the occasional psycho like Broly and...

No,not Quan. Quan is fun.

BrolyBlack

You are either a fool or blind, I been posting more threads about other topics the past few weeks.

Open your eyes dummy

Eon Blue
Go **** yourselfthumb up

laughing out loud

gold slorg
what a ****ing dumb retard

she should at least try to stab trump himself lol, same result since she would be shot on the spot but would at least go out like a savage, not some ****ing useless pussy

0 respects

no F

Putinbot1
I thought this was going to be a woman he'd grabbed by the pussy.

MythLord
Awful.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I thought this was going to be a woman he'd grabbed by the pussy.

Correction: you mean a woman WHO LET HIM grab her by the pussy. wink

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Correction: you mean a woman WHO LET HIM grab her by the pussy. wink

They're still devastated Trump dared note that some women will let a guy do mostly anything to them if he's rich and famous.

The reaction has never been "maybe some folk shouldn't be whores" it is "Trump is bad".

*smh* Just awful.

Adam_PoE
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-02/7/13/campaign_images/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-02/trump-robe-2-24917-1486492359-3_dblbig.jpg

What a ladies' man! Tell me, does this look like someone who makes dicks hard and pussies wet to you?

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-02/7/13/campaign_images/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-02/trump-robe-2-24917-1486492359-3_dblbig.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/EgrhcsW.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae

What a ladies' man! Tell me, does this look like someone who makes dicks hard and pussies wet to you?

LOL. Coming from you, this is quite hilarious. What the f*** would you know about being a "ladies' man" when you prefer dick over pussy, dude?

Robtard

You know there's a few dicks that got hard and a few ass-pussies that got wet here off that pic...

eThneoLgrRnae
We all know that little robbie got his tiny penis hard when seeing that photo Adam posted of Trump lol.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
You know there's a few dicks that got hard and a few ass-pussies that got wet here off that pic...

Finally you admit you're gay.

eThneoLgrRnae

Yep, he does. thumb up

Robtard
We all know that little robbie got his tiny penis hard when seeing that photo Adam posted of Trump lol.

Yep, he does. thumb up

^ Adorable eat

eThneoLgrRnae
It's ok, rob. It's 2019. It's safe for you to finally come out of the closet and admit you lust after other men's dicks. You already include Surtur in many of your gay fantasies so it won't really be that much of a shock. wink

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Adorable eat

Robbie is munching on a Bowl of Dicks.

Flyattractor

You are Gay so You should be on the same wavelength as the WAHHMINS!

And as for Real Women...You can't see His most Attractive Feature that would draw in women in that pic...and I am referring to his WALLET!

Stringer

Robtard
Heh

TempAccount
Robbie lets other men f*ck his wife after all. He's clearly not 100% straight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.