Thanos vs Immortal Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
H2H only. Who wins?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Thanos.

also further proof that it was EARTH 19141 THANOS who was amped NOT earth 616 Thanos who had the intention of seeking power through the artifact

https://i.postimg.cc/p99kpmzh/bh.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/N5Cbk8gC/ubh.jpg

Here thanos literally States key words "REALITIES" recreated and then "DESTROYED"
https://i.postimg.cc/0zFCS88z/her.jpg

abhilegend
Seriously? You're still trolling about that?

Bentley
Hulk thunderclaps so hard that you can hear Carver's roar as Thanos gets vaporized. The resulting wave is so powerful that it koes Sundipped Superman all the way to the DC universe.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
Seriously? You're still trolling about that?

Im not trolling about nothing. YOU never addressed it before the thread got closed.

leonidas
depends on which version of thanos. if we're talking about the countdown version from secret wars or classic thanos (just pre-ig) i would likely take hulk, tbh. thanos would def win in the end, but it wouldn't be by simply pummeling hulk and if it stayed h2h i think the way marvel has pushed hulk's strength, he'd be too much in the end.

carver9
Giving this to Hulk.

BrolyBlack
Thanos is stronger than Hulk

carver9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Thanos is stronger than Hulk

What make you say this? Hulk just thinderclapped a Prime demon whom size covered an entire city out of existence. I doubt Thanos is stronger than Hulk.

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Im not trolling about nothing. YOU never addressed it before the thread got closed.
facepalm

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
facepalm

who would you favor in this battle though, and why

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
What make you say this? Hulk just thinderclapped a Prime demon whom size covered an entire city out of existence. I doubt Thanos is stronger than Hulk.

Tinderclaps sound like something out of a sex fetish app.

-K-M-

That was more due to absorbing man absorbing the green door and then using the doors energy to give to hulk. Basically hulk just slammed the door shut when it was already closing

Still a good feat though

BrolyBlack

-K-M-
It might be boring but it is very powerful

DarkSaint85
If boring gets results, who cares lol

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
That was more due to absorbing man absorbing the green door and then using the doors energy to give to hulk. Basically hulk just slammed the door shut when it was already closing

Still a good feat though

I thought he gave Hulk BACK his power? Remember, Hulk was near depleted before Absorbing Man did what he did. Then Hulk dished out that Thunder clap.

-K-M-

AlbertoJohnAvil
Thanos would beat the crap out of the Immortal Hulk

carver9
@KM...

Iirc, they closed the portal to prevent the demons from crossing over to the real world? If that is the case, how does that take away from what Hulk achieved?

-K-M-

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Thanos would beat the crap out of the Immortal Hulk

UP VOTE

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
If boring gets results, who cares lol

You sound like a missionary position type of guy.

DarkSaint85

thumb up if it gets results, who cares lol.

You sound like a guy trying to provoke a reaction laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
No I was hoping you would say exactly what you didsmile
thumb up if it gets results, who cares lol.

Cause it does work!laughing out loudlaughing out loud

DarkSaint85
thumb up

Damborgson

laughing out loud

Nothing wrong with that Broly....

DarkSaint85
Hey if he wants to gather info for his fantasies, more power to him. It's only natural that he's curious about me in bed.

BrolyBlack
Honestly I love missionary. I love doing my girl life that. It’s the best way to finish.

Damborgson
The Hulk would win

Bentley
Is Hulk taking Thanos on missionary position?

carver9
Did anyone read Immortal Hulk? It was just verified that ALL of the Hulks except WWH has merged into one being. Thanos gets killed here.

Philosophía
Hulk is obviously Thanos' power bottom.

https://i.imgur.com/AIN2pfR.png

carver9
smile

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41273212/SmartSelect_20190607-162039_Chrome.jpg.html

DarkSaint85
That's not ALL the Hulks, lmao.

carver9
That's not ALL the Hulks, lmao.

Not all but it's a huge chunk of them and it makes a huge difference.

Philosophía
That's not ALL the Hulks, lmao. https://i.imgur.com/TjvNoLA.png

carver9
Hey, I said WWH isnt included, Professor Hulk as well but again, that is a pretty good size of Hulks there. smile

DarkSaint85
Not all but it's a huge chunk of them and it makes a huge difference.

A huge chunk??

And what difference does it make? Has he stacked these powers?

carver9
A huge chunk??

And what difference does it make? Has he stacked these powers?

Pretty sure hes stacked. It was already mentioned that he is stronger than ever and then we have confirmation that he is ALL Hulks...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41273219/SmartSelect_20190607-163703_Chrome.jpg.html

DarkSaint85
Pretty sure hes stacked. It was already mentioned that he is stronger than ever and then we have confirmation that he is ALL Hulks...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41273219/SmartSelect_20190607-163703_Chrome.jpg.html
Are you functionally retarded?

carver9

Hush your lips. I just told you that it's been confirmed that he is stronger. I know that 2 Hulks are missing but this explains why he is as powerful as he is.

DarkSaint85
Hush your lips. I just told you that it's been confirmed that he is stronger. I know that 2 Hulks are missing but this explains why he is as powerful as he is.

That second scan doesn't confirm he's all Hulks lmao. Read it again.

BrolyBlack
smile

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41273212/SmartSelect_20190607-162039_Chrome.jpg.html

using this is lulz worthylaughing out loud

BrolyBlack

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

carver9
That second scan doesn't confirm he's all Hulks lmao. Read it again.

Do you think it is a single Hulk in there? We know that WWH and Professor Hylk isnt a functional part of this Hulk but do you think ONE Hulk is driving the seat?

carver9
using this is lulz worthylaughing out loud

Using what?

BrolyBlack

carver9
Philo is a weird one. Good to see you laughing at him. smile

DarkSaint85
Do you think it is a single Hulk in there? We know that WWH and Professor Hylk isnt a functional part of this Hulk but do you think ONE Hulk is driving the seat?

How does that scan translate to it confirming ALL Hulks are there?

carver9
How does that scan translate to it confirming ALL Hulks are there?

Why are you answering a question with a question? Can you answer my question please.

DarkSaint85
It's not a single Hulk in there. That doesn't mean ALL Hulks are in there. You're an idiot to try and use that second scan as proof, because you can't read and understand basic English

BrolyBlack
He reads comics from left to right, thats why his logic is always backwards.

Stoic
This is Hulk's fight to lose and all, due to Thanos not being able to amp. But Marvel has pretty much etched it in stone that Thanos would beat the Hulk. Thanos has defeated the Hulk in every encounter that they have had. Not sure about this one, because this Hulk probably can not be KO'd. Scary thought for a guy that continues to gain strength over time.

carver9
It's not a single Hulk in there. That doesn't mean ALL Hulks are in there. You're an idiot to try and use that second scan as proof, because you can't read and understand basic English

You honestly need to get your eyes checked or YOU need to comprehend things a lot better. Did I or did I not say that Professor Hulk and WWH was missing. If they are missing, wouldn't it take a little bit of common sense to understand that means ALL of the Hulks are not there? THINK!!!

carver9
He reads comics from left to right, thats why his logic is always backwards.

Take a attention to detail classes.

carver9

"I know that 2 of the Hulks are missing". Common sense 101.

carver9
Hey, I said WWH isnt included, Professor Hulk as well but again, that is a pretty good size of Hulks there. smile

"I said that WWH isnt included". People see what they want to see.

DarkSaint85
You honestly need to get your eyes checked or YOU need to comprehend things a lot better. Did I or did I not say that Professor Hulk and WWH was missing. If they are missing, wouldn't it take a little bit of common sense to understand that means ALL of the Hulks are not there? THINK!!!

So what was the point of using that scan to prove that ALL the Hulks are there?

The sentence doesn't even mean what you think it means lmao. My next post will explain.

DarkSaint85

Do we have confirmation? That scan just says that he can't call him 'Hulk' because they're all 'Hulk', so it wouldn't be specific enough.

BrolyBlack
Carver I thought you had DS on ignore

carver9
Do we have confirmation? That scan just says that he can't call him 'Hulk' because they're all 'Hulk', so it wouldn't be specific enough.

Did you not read the above? Or are you purposely trying to get off track? Stop acting like a female and learn how to let stuff go.

carver9
So what was the point of using that scan to prove that ALL the Hulks are there?

The sentence doesn't even mean what you think it means lmao. My next post will explain.

You shouldve done that in the beginning instead of prolonging things that didnt need discussion.

DarkSaint85
I prolonged it because I thought I'd give you a chance to work it out on your own lmao.

Not my fault you had to actually be walked through it step by step. Thought you said you read it?

Carver: yes I did read it

Well if you did....how the hell did you not understand basic English lol

BrolyBlack
https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-16-2017/weXG01.gif

carver9
I prolonged it because I thought I'd give you a chance to work it out on your own lmao.

Not my fault you had to actually be walked through it step by step. Thought you said you read it?

Carver: yes I did read it

Well if you did....how the hell did you not understand basic English lol

Thanks for the debate. Guess we are done here. smile

DarkSaint85
How was it a debate? That implies both sides had an argument.

You couldn't read.

BrolyBlack
Thanks for the debate. Guess we are done here. smile

Did you lose another one to the carver Crusher?

carver9
How was it a debate? That implies both sides had an argument.

You couldn't read.

Is this a habit of yours?

carver9
Did you lose another one to the carver Crusher?

Darksaint repeats the same thing over and over again instead of saying what he have to say. He is extremely irritating.

BrolyBlack
I thought he was on ignore

Stoic
Seems to me that all of Banner's personality's are working in tandem, and he's choosing the ones that will be able to combat specific challenges.

DarkSaint85
All?

Stoic
Well the ones that were shown at least. The Green Scar personality was destroyed by Doom, unless the writers turn away from that direction. But yes, Banner seems to be using specific ones to combat specific challenges. Ican't say if he's actually using the all at one time, he seems to be using them one at a time. Mr. Fixit is a prime example.

carver9
That's exactly what he is saying and it basically explains why he is so powerful. Darksaint is stuck on this word all when we know that 2 Hulks are missing. As of right now, we have a group of Hulks that are functioning in one body.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Well the ones that were shown at least. The Green Scar personality was destroyed by Doom, unless the writers turn away from that direction. But yes, Banner seems to be using specific ones to combat specific challenges. Ican't say if he's actually using the all at one time, he seems to be using them one at a time. Mr. Fixit is a prime example.

We're also missing Doc Green, if I'm not mistaken. Who was different from Professor.

Carver has said no less than 3 different times, and kept emphasising the word 'all' lol.

Then complains I am focusing on that word, when he's the one who keeps capitalising it.

But by the by. Like you said, I don't think he's stacking them, and tbh, not sure how swapping between weaker variations should mean he beats Thanos. I mean, Fixit won't beat Thanos - and yes, he's cunning, but come on, it's Thanos here.

Then in his Hulk form, he only has Savage and Devil Hulk. Devil of course having a huge weakness to sunlight.

So that leaves Savage. Who, IMHO, would lose to Thanos.

In short - there are only TWO Hulk forms, lol.

carver9
Darksaint is trying so hard it is ridiculous. You cant use Doc Green because he was created from a chip from Tony Stark. laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Darksaint is trying so hard it is ridiculous. You cant use Doc Green because he was created from a chip from Tony Stark. laughing out loud

Hence why I said if I'm not mistaken lmao.

Trying would be to point out you even misread and misunderstood Stoics argument lmao.

Can you even read? This is like when you misread Thanos and Hulk being in a 'neutral' state lmao

carver9
http://abload.de/image.php?img=hh3jplr9.jpg
http://abload.de/image.php?img=hh4lyzho.jpg

DarkSaint85
Lol and how does that affect anything? Like i said, I wasn't sure, and by the by, it doesn't affect anything lol

You're looking pretty desperate here

carver9
Hence why I said if I'm not mistaken lmao.

Trying would be to point out you even misread and misunderstood Stoics argument lmao.

Can you even read? This is like when you misread Thanos and Hulk being in a 'neutral' state lmao

I understood him just fine and I'm ok with what he said. I'm ok with my opinion as well since neither has been confirmed as wrong. We know that two Hulks are in play here and Fixit could also be a factor as well since Bruce's mind is functional even during the time Hulk is roaming the Earth.

If you actually put some time into debating instead of ridiculing just to get some attention, this debate probably would've ended pages ago. I dont get why you try to look cool over the internet.

DarkSaint85
I understood him just fine and I'm ok with what he said. I'm ok with my opinion as well since neither has been confirmed as wrong. We know that two Hulks are in play here and Fixit could also be a factor as well since Bruce's mind is functional even during the time Hulk is roaming the Earth.

If you actually put some time into debating instead of ridiculing just to get some attention, this debate probably would've ended pages ago. I dont get why you try to look cool over the internet.

I'm....not trying to look cool.

I'm doing it because you're hilarious to make fun of, but worse, you don't realise it and you try and step up.

We don't have any indication so far that he's stacking Hulks, as you said

Even if he were, your own scan only shows TWO Hulk forms, Devil (who has a glaring weakness) and Savage, who has had issues with Thanos in the past.

BFR is still on if I'm not mistaken.

But what I then seized on was how confident you came in here and acted like it was a foregone conclusion. In one thread you're arguing for WF having feats...what feats does Hulk have to show he's stacking Hulks?

THAT'S why I make fun of you. We could actually have a decent debate and convo if you didn't try coming in and swinging your dick around....because we can all see it's just a strap on lol

Faceless808

xJLxKing
laughing out loud

carver9
I'm....not trying to look cool.

I'm doing it because you're hilarious to make fun of, but worse, you don't realise it and you try and step up.

We don't have any indication so far that he's stacking Hulks, as you said

Even if he were, your own scan only shows TWO Hulk forms, Devil (who has a glaring weakness) and Savage, who has had issues with Thanos in the past.

BFR is still on if I'm not mistaken.

But what I then seized on was how confident you came in here and acted like it was a foregone conclusion. In one thread you're arguing for WF having feats...what feats does Hulk have to show he's stacking Hulks?

THAT'S why I make fun of you. We could actually have a decent debate and convo if you didn't try coming in and swinging your dick around....because we can all see it's just a strap on lol

Uuuuummmm, I'm 6'3 and I'm still hanging to the floor.

I get your post though. We will see.

BrolyBlack
Uuuuummmm, I'm 6'3 and I'm still hanging to the floor.

I get your post though. We will see.

Are you talking about your empty sack?

DarkSaint85
We did. I don't think he's stacking all these powers.

I think the next issue we will see Hulk's greatest HF feat, but as of now....he's not stacking multiple Hulk powers, lol

Adam Grimes
Thanos wins.

Dark is being too mean in this thread with my boy Carv. sad

Bentley
Dione gets Hulked

Stoic
Thanos wins. He's simply on another level.

DarkSaint85
Agreed

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Bentley
Dione gets Hulked Lol, now I'm curious about what this means.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.