Keanu Reeves is possibly the nicest person on the planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

steverules_2
Doesn't he give most of his money to charity?

Surtur
He's also immortal.

BrolyBlack
Yes to both

jaden_2.0
Great example of what someone in his position should be like. Does his good deeds without the need for recognition or publicity. Even through all his personal tragedies he's always looked out and helped people less fortunate than himself.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, I'm a big Keanu fan, too.

Have been ever since Speed and the Matrix films.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Great example of what someone in his position should be like. Does his good deeds without the need for recognition or publicity. Even through all his personal tragedies he's always looked out and helped people less fortunate than himself.

^

/That

He's not a great actor, but I patronize his films whenever I can.

P-Geyser
Keanu Reeves reeks of AWESOMENESS

samhain
I always said he'd have made a great Clark Kent/Superman if he hadn't have made the Matrix movies. He looks the part, plus, George Reeves, Christopher Reeve then Keanu Reeves, it just makes sense. Perhaps there is a world where this happened.

Robtard
Originally posted by samhain
I always said he'd have made a great Clark Kent/Superman if he hadn't have made the Matrix movies. He looks the part, plus, George Reeves, Christopher Reeve then Keanu Reeves, it just makes sense. Perhaps there is a world where this happened.

I'd want to live in that world

edit: Unless if in that world, that Keanu is a total dickhole

samhain
Me too, hopefully in the same world Brendan Fraser played Cyclops in the X-Men movies.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by steverules_2
Doesn't he give most of his money to charity?

Probably due to a Massive Guilty Conscience.
cool

eThneoLgrRnae
I really enjoyed "Speed" and "Point Break". Still have yet to see the "Matrix" films though. He definitely doesn't seem like a snob as many other celebrities clearly are...especially those who're always talking shit about our great president and those of us who support him.

I don't agree at all though that he would make a good Superman. He's just not suited for that type of role, imo.

BrolyBlack
G-IRX-Xaa3g&t

Tzeentch
When I was younger, maybe junior high, I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. SO when there i am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece, and who walks in, but Keanu Reeves.

I was nervous as ****, and just kept looking at him, as he read a magazine and waited, but didn't know what to say. Pretty soon though my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Keanu, but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asking what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So, Keanu put down his magazine, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of a hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.

eThneoLgrRnae
lmao

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Tzeentch
When I was younger, maybe junior high, I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. SO when there i am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece, and who walks in, but Keanu Reeves.

I was nervous as ****, and just kept looking at him, as he read a magazine and waited, but didn't know what to say. Pretty soon though my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Keanu, but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asking what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So, Keanu put down his magazine, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of a hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Tzeentch solidly wins this thread

Putinbot1

I was nervous as ****, and just kept looking at him, as he read a magazine and waited, but didn't know what to say. Pretty soon though my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Keanu, but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asking what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So, Keanu put down his magazine, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of a hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it. and the whole bus cheered.

Surtur
I actually recently read an article about Keanu. It was from someone who used to work at a movie theater. Keanu had showed up to watch some movie, the guy was kinda nervous interacting with him. Afterwards Keanu ended up purchasing something from concessions merely in order to give the guy an autograph cuz he figured the guy wanted one(cuz he'd have to sign the receipt).

The guy saw Keanu actually toss the item he purchased in the garbage, so he knew he did it solely to give the guy an autograph.

BrolyBlack

laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I actually recently read an article about Keanu. It was from someone who used to work at a movie theater. Keanu had showed up to watch some movie, the guy was kinda nervous interacting with him. Afterwards Keanu ended up purchasing something from concessions merely in order to give the guy an autograph cuz he figured the guy wanted one(cuz he'd have to sign the receipt).

The guy saw Keanu actually toss the item he purchased in the garbage, so he knew he did it solely to give the guy an autograph. Throwing away perfectly good food is wasteful, that's not a positive Keanu story sad

Surtur
I think it was like a soda. But okay Rob.

Robtard
Somewhere in Africa there's some child that would have loved that soda. Didn't your mother teach you that!

Surtur
Trigger warning, Tim Pool video:

Keanu Reeves Exposes The Sad State Of Me Too Feminism

1WFkvXxbZTI

Jmanghan

I was nervous as ****, and just kept looking at him, as he read a magazine and waited, but didn't know what to say. Pretty soon though my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Keanu, but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asking what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So, Keanu put down his magazine, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of a hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

mike brown
Good for him

Shitty actor though

StiltmanFTW
Keanu is just pretending to be nice, so FB can make more memes about him.

Surtur

Now your niece is immortal too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.