US facing potential Ebola threat as migrants from Congo pour in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TempAccount
https://www.infowars.com/hundreds-of-illegals-from-ebola-ridden-congo-dumped-in-texas-350-more-on-the-way/

I also included sources from other sites for the snowflakes who are afraid of the above link:

https://menafn.com/1098542830/Ebola-united-states-migrant-with-Ebola-virus

"May 19, 2019
8 Congolese migrants just arrived in the united states with Ebola Virus.
The migrant shelters reports that many congo africans are now arriving sick with Ebola virus.
Many migrants from congo are now in the united states and coming across the border daily. Laredo Health Director Dr. Hector Gonzalez told the Laredo City Councilman George Altget during a council meeting on April 4. "For them, my concern was Ebola." He said that due to the time element, the Congolese migrants were not developing symptoms of Ebola. "But, we're on alert to check that," he said.
Ebola Virus monitoring is done to ensure migrants are not infected with Ebola Virus it takes 21 days for Ebola virus symptoms to show up.
Ebola Outbreak Map has reports of Congo migrants showing up in Kentucky as well.
Gonzalez said that 2,800 migrants have been released in Laredo at the bus station in the past two and a half months. He said the city government is working with charity organizations to provide health screenings."

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/06/dr-congo-ebola-cases-undetected-190607060048517.html

One in four Ebola cases could be going undetected:

"Michael Ryan, executive director of WHO's Health Emergencies Programme, said on Thursday the epidemic was "not out of control, but it is certainly not under control", with insecurity and community mistrust hampering emergency responders' efforts.

"We believe we are probably detecting in excess of 75 percent of cases. We may be missing up to a quarter of cases," Ryan said at a press conference in the Swiss city of Geneva."

I'm glad I quit my health-care job. It's not worth my f*cking life lol.

gold slorg
the ed for the US is inevitable

they must embrace the darkness and accept the ground realities of PAINE

DEATH

gold slorg
DEATH IS THE ONLY RELEASE

https://cdn.x-kom.pl/i/setup/images/prod/big/product-new-big,,2018/5/pr_2018_5_9_9_0_28_641_00.jpg

ACCEPT CORSAIR'S POWER

TempAccount
What r ur speCz?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by TempAccount
https://www.infowars.com/hundreds-of-illegals-from-ebola-ridden-congo-dumped-in-texas-350-more-on-the-way/

I also included sources from other sites for the snowflakes who are afraid of the above link:

https://menafn.com/1098542830/Ebola-united-states-migrant-with-Ebola-virus

"May 19, 2019
8 Congolese migrants just arrived in the united states with Ebola Virus.
The migrant shelters reports that many congo africans are now arriving sick with Ebola virus.
Many migrants from congo are now in the united states and coming across the border daily. Laredo Health Director Dr. Hector Gonzalez told the Laredo City Councilman George Altget during a council meeting on April 4. "For them, my concern was Ebola." He said that due to the time element, the Congolese migrants were not developing symptoms of Ebola. "But, we're on alert to check that," he said.
Ebola Virus monitoring is done to ensure migrants are not infected with Ebola Virus it takes 21 days for Ebola virus symptoms to show up.
Ebola Outbreak Map has reports of Congo migrants showing up in Kentucky as well.
Gonzalez said that 2,800 migrants have been released in Laredo at the bus station in the past two and a half months. He said the city government is working with charity organizations to provide health screenings."

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/06/dr-congo-ebola-cases-undetected-190607060048517.html

One in four Ebola cases could be going undetected:

"Michael Ryan, executive director of WHO's Health Emergencies Programme, said on Thursday the epidemic was "not out of control, but it is certainly not under control", with insecurity and community mistrust hampering emergency responders' efforts.

"We believe we are probably detecting in excess of 75 percent of cases. We may be missing up to a quarter of cases," Ryan said at a press conference in the Swiss city of Geneva."

I'm glad I quit my health-care job. It's not worth my f*cking life lol.

...and yet, leftist snowflakes don't give a shit. As long as it helps their side win elections that's all the dipshits care about.

gold slorg
MOBO: MSI H110M PRO-D
CPU: Intel Pentium G4560, 3.5GHz, 2 cores, 3MB cache
GPU: MSI GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3
RAM: 8 GB, DDR4, CL15, 2400 Mhz (GoodRam)
SSD: 128 GB, GoodRam

still a lacking case+power supply tho, and the jobs that helped me get the rest are now gone and i'm back in Poland no

Surtur
You make it seem like poland sucks.

gold slorg
it sucks kilometers of penis indeed

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/EgrhcsW.jpg

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
You make it seem like poland sucks.
I happen to k ow for a fact stories about Poland are greatly exaggerated.
They DO have the recipe for ice, birds fly over it normally, and it only takes one of them to screw in a lightbulb.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by gold slorg

still a lacking case+power supply tho, and the jobs that helped me get the rest are now gone and i'm back in Poland no
That's a pretty weaksauce computer, man.

gold slorg
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
That's a pretty weaksauce computer, man.

in Poland it's POWER lol

ArtificialGlory
in Poland it's POWER lol
I'm from Eastern Europe myself and I have a pretty powerful gaming PC, but that's probably because my priorities are a little messed up.

TempAccount

still a lacking case+power supply tho, and the jobs that helped me get the rest are now gone and i'm back in Poland no Are you trolling?

If you're going to go 2 core at least use hyperthreading lol

(edit: didn't know 7th gen pentium uses hyperthreading now)

Flyattractor
Well thanks to our weak sauce southern border a lot of diseases that had disappeared are now back. Heck we even have cases of Leprosy now.

All because the Left wants a Poor Uneducated Voting Base so that they can get rid of Freedom in this nation.

SO many DEATHS that can be layed at the Lefts Feet.

They are the TRUE DISEASE we need to get rid of.

TempAccount
Truly disgusting and alarming

TempAccount
@Robtard what do you think? You said you don't respond to threads made by Flyattractor so here is mine:

Robtard
Retarded sensationalist headlines/thread for retarded sensationalist people.

If you're in Uganda, you have to legitimately worry about infected Congolese coming over the border: Congolese refugees cross illegally into Uganda, raising risk of Ebola: aid groups

In the US, not so much, though it obviously needs to be monitored and it is . eg back in the 2014-2016 Ebola outbreak, eleven people in the US were treated for Ebola: 2014-2016 Ebola Outbreak in West Africa

Speaking of the Congo, the highly corrupt Congo President Denis Sassou Nguesso used Trump properties to launder millions of dollars: $7 Million Trump Building Condo Tied to Scandal-Scarred Foreign Leader

TempAccount
Originally posted by Robtard
Retarded sensationalist headlines/thread for retarded sensationalist people.

If you're in Uganda, you have to legitimately worry about infected Congolese coming over the border: Congolese refugees cross illegally into Uganda, raising risk of Ebola: aid groups

In the US, not so much, though it obviously needs to be monitored and it is . eg back in the 2014-2016 Ebola outbreak, eleven people in the US were treated for Ebola: 2014-2016 Ebola Outbreak in West Africa

Speaking of the Congo, the highly corrupt Congo President Denis Sassou Nguesso used Trump properties to launder millions of dollars: $7 Million Trump Building Condo Tied to Scandal-Scarred Foreign Leader lol nice deflection Rob.
Regardless of all the unrelated links you posted, the fact of the matter is that someone is allowing in migrants from a country experiencing its second worst Ebola outbreak into a population with practically zero immunity or experience to one of the top 5 most deadly diseases known to man.

What does the US gain from taking this risk? Nothing

What does the US have to lose from taking this risk? Lots of money, social unrest, strain on healthcare system, and innocent lives.

Please try to justify what is going on here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.