Superman vs Gladiator vs Sentry vs Thor vs Blue Marvel vs Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadowknight
This isn't on whom would beat whom in a fight or who's stronger. My thread is on who has the fastest Flight speed. In other words if there's a race From Earth to the edge of the Universe and then back to Earth who would come out number 1, 2 and 3?

carver9
Superman cant be used in threads.

shadowknight
OK, I didn't know.

xJLxKing

shadowknight
Sorry Carver it won't let me edit it. I guess 15 min have already passed.

-Pr-
I can edit it. Who do you want instead?

shadowknight
If you 're talking about the latest JL 25 SM went over 7,200 light with a conservative estimate. That's based on 60 seconds in a minute X 60 min in an hour X 2 hrs. From the writer description SM could have been going from a minimum of 7200 light to a maximum of 82800 light if light took 23 hrs to catch up to him. The problem the writer knows less than crap about the speed of light even even less about the speed of sound. the SOL is 186,000 miles per second, the SOS is roughly 700 miles per hour it would take several it million yrs the catch up to SM not months as he claimed. Nevertheless as impressive as that sounds SM has gone several thousand times faster than 82 thousand light per second.

carver9
Are we using characters while their amped or average characters? If average, Gladiator crossed Galaxies in the blink of an eye.

Galan007
Originally posted by shadowknight
OK, I didn't know. Please take a minute to read the Announcement regarding Superman threads in the versus forum(it's at the top of the page in every section of the comic book forum.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.