rate your life thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gold slorg
let's see how happy we the KMCers are

an example on how to interpret the scale:
10/10 - if literal heaven exists, it is at best on par with your life, it's too perfect to be true
9/10 - a nearly absolute perfection, pure happiness, a life so good it's barely believable
8/10 - absolutely great, fantastic life, where everything doesn't go just well, everything goes fantastically, pure, utter success
7/10 - maybe you don't feel you're living in a fantasy, but your life is absolutely awesome and full of happiness
6/10 - you may not be an embodiment of a happiness, but you can't complain, everything is really cool, maybe not insanely cool, but in the end, you are truly happy
5/10 - nothing in your life really makes you jump to the skies in pride, but neither are you truly burdened; it's alright, just that
4/10 - life isn't really great, but also not terrible, sometimes it sucks, but in the end you have nothing to truly fear, no terrible downsides, it's just not really that good
3/10 - life sucks, you may not have any problem surviving and pushing into another day, but it doesn't seem like there's anything else in your life; you may not be miserable, but there is no amount of happiness in your life, it's just acceptable at best, and if it's bad, it isn't terrifyingly bad; still, you would never, ever, call yourself a happy person
2/10 - your life is a total misery, you no longer have an idea on how it is to be happy, existence isn't just sad, it's painful, the first thing you see when you think about a word "failure" is your own face
1/10 - your life is not only a total misery you don't want to have, but it is absolutely impossible for you to ever have the slightest hope of achieving at least an honest smile, there can be no hope for you to ever be happy for one second no matter what happens, to eat is a burden, to breathe is a burden

Emperordmb
6/10 I've been blessed with a lot, but I seem to sabotage myself quite a bit through my own laziness and cowardice. I'm using the summer as an opportunity to work on that.

Flyattractor
7/10 Baby.. I got Everything I need and a good chunk most of what I want!

Life is Sweet.

Emperordmb
Once I'm out of college with a stable career my rating will likely go up, and it'll definitely go up if I get married.

I'm at the point in my life where I don't know for absolute certain that my dreams will be fulfilled yet.

riv6672
7/10.
Retirement is a ****ing dream come true!

ArtificialGlory
My life's good, and while I do have some regrets weighing me down, it would be obscene to complain. 6/10?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by riv6672
7/10.
Retirement is a ****ing dream come true!

Honestly... I don't think I could SURVIVE Retirement at a "Young Age".

I would ... Get Bored

and that can lead to BAD Things...

Oh but what a way to GO!!!!!

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm probably at around a 6.5 but since there was no option for that I went ahead and rounded it up to a 7.

Putinbot1
I voted 10/10. I have achieved too much, I love my job, and I never live in the past, shit happens, but their is always tomorrow.

Archaeopteryx
Getting ready to retire before I'm 60, financially set, no wife, kid is grown with a successful career of her own.8/10

Eon Blue
8/10

TempAccount
5-5.5/10 depending on the day.

I seem to share Ayanami Rei's outlook on life. Indifferent to most things, but look forward to a future.

Jmanghan
There's a HUGEEEEE difference between 4 and 3 so imma have to pick 3.5

dadudemon
I chose 7 but I should choose 6. I forgot about the stresses in my life. Can't quite be all the way happy but I'm doing well.

John Murdoch
7/10, somedays 6, somedays 8 or even 9. Very thankful for everyone and everything I have, and my "worst" days barring things like sudden illness are still great. Most of the time, it's a rotten mindset that spoils things and gets me down to a 6. Thank The Lord for what I have.

Bubbly Fubbly
I almost made it.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I voted 10/10. I have achieved too much, I love my job, and I never live in the past, shit happens, but their is always tomorrow.

^also the #1 most humble KMC member

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
^also the #1 most humble KMC member Conor McGregor and the Rock make me do it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.