Super Hero on Canvas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Russe
Mr Hero Superstar
Oil on canvas
"Universal Studios

"The goal was to paint a set similar to several sets
at Universal Studios". I definitely enjoy using my mind to involve the heroine of a Superstar, Hero, Villain, Musician and the average actor / entertainer to influence writing aesthetics of a great super hero theme film. I've even imagine The Hulk, Spider Man and Cat women in my oil on canvas work. Hopefully, one day. I'll showcase my work so many can see talent. We love set design.

fukthapolice

helenzoey
very informative post.

Yourepto
Making the canvas of supper hero's is not an easy thing for anyone because it required a lot of instructions and steps to complete any kind of portrait. Some students can get the writing steps on this through the edubirdie.net page which also provides the edubirdie review option for getting any kind of written options.

xXI_wing_IXx
I made a few canvases of a super hero some years ago but haven't taken pictures of them. Made by a combination of prismacolor and color pencils, semi-hard and soft pastels. Hard to preserve because of the stupid pastels. >_<

zithromax order
<a href="https://zithromaxetc.com/#">buying zithromax</a> zithromax capsules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.