Question about Neo-Nazis at rallys...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TempAccount
A LGBTQ parade in detroit was crashed this weekend by Neo-Nazis whose behavior included tearing up pride flags and urinating on the flag of Israel:

https://www.newsweek.com/armed-neo-nazis-marched-police-protection-during-detroit-pride-parade-1443013

I was wondering, what would happen if me and the boys showed up in full Imperial Japanese Army uniforms with waving our rising sun flags? The Nazi's were our allies in WWII after all, so wouldn't it make sense that we reinforce them?

I was also thinking of initiating a massive banzai charge against the LGBTQ people.

Thoughts?

jaden_2.0
The neo Nazis and SJWs would unite in laughter at the sight.

TempAccount
Found it:

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/neo-japanese-imperialists-arrive-in-charlottesville-to-fight-alongside-neo-nazi-allies/

Emperordmb
**** this is about to get blamed on everyone on the right.

TempAccount
Originally posted by Emperordmb
**** this is about to get blamed on everyone on the right. Will you join me DMB in donning the attire of the IJA?

Emperordmb
Actually on second thought is this fake? I'm not seeing it plastered everywhere to smear the right so I'm having my doubts.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Actually on second thought is this fake? I'm not seeing it plastered everywhere to smear the right so I'm having my doubts.

I think it's real, I found a couple of results of it with a google search. None from any places like CNN or slate or daily beast or anything.

It could be somehow they haven't caught wind of it yet or it could be they are slowly learning their lesson about their behavior.

Giggle, so yeah they probably just haven't caught wind of it yet.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

It is hilarious Temp would do this. I wonder if he realizes what the ultimate fate of any Japanese person would be if the neo nazi dream of a white ethnostate comes to pass.

Robtard
Originally posted by TempAccount
A LGBTQ parade in detroit was crashed this weekend by Neo-Nazis whose behavior included tearing up pride flags and urinating on the flag of Israel:

https://www.newsweek.com/armed-neo-nazis-marched-police-protection-during-detroit-pride-parade-1443013

I was wondering, what would happen if me and the boys showed up in full Imperial Japanese Army uniforms with waving our rising sun flags? The Nazi's were our allies in WWII after all, so wouldn't it make sense that we reinforce them?

I was also thinking of initiating a massive banzai charge against the LGBTQ people.

Thoughts?

The Neo-Nazis would beat you up too because you're brown-skinned

Surtur
Try not to get stabbed Kurk thumb up

TempAccount

dadudemon
Originally posted by TempAccount

Thoughts?

Sounds amazing and super awesome.

However, I absolutely cannot support violence as part of your "speech" expression. If you do this protest thing, please be safe, leave people physically alone, etc.

riv6672
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
eek! laughing

Flyattractor
How do we know they were Actual Neo Nazis and not a bunch of Loony Leftists just Dresed Up as Neo-zis to just help push their agenda?

Cause I can see that happening.

The Left is just that horrible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.