The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
WHAT THE HELL?!

3fr1Z07AV00

I really was not expecting this, god-DAMN Nintendo, good for you!

ares834

Jmanghan
I can't imagine how they could make the game look much better then how it did originally.

ares834
While I enjoyed BotW, I'm hoping they make this game smaller and place a larger emphasis on the dungeons and story.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
While I enjoyed BotW, I'm hoping they make this game smaller and place a larger emphasis on the dungeons and story. Mmm... I guess yeah, I enjoyed BoTW far FAR more then any other Zelda I've ever played and it mastered its open-world elements but we don't need 2 Huge Open-World Zelda's.

I'd be happy if it were open-world again but its not absolutely needed.

Arachnid1
Can't wait! I finished BOTW recently and I'm still not tired of it despite 100%ing everthing other than Korok seeds. More BOTW is always a win in my book. This, Cyberpunk, and Elden Ring are my E3 winners.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Can't wait! I finished BOTW recently and I'm still not tired of it despite 100%ing everthing other than Korok seeds. More BOTW is always a win in my book. This, Cyberpunk, and Elden Ring are my E3 winners. Even the DLC?

I have a hard time completing Master Trials because im easily demoralized into continuing if i fail.

Inhuman
Day 1 purchase.

Also, the prize for 100% korok seeds is the best item in the game

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Even the DLC?

I have a hard time completing Master Trials because im easily demoralized into continuing if i fail. Ok, everything except for the Master Trials and Korok seeds lol

The Master Trials made me rage pretty hard after I lost my progress.

Originally posted by Inhuman
Day 1 purchase.

Also, the prize for 100% korok seeds is the best item in the game Lmao just looked that up. Phenomenal

Jmanghan
1hHfmy8zGdw

This looks pretty damn phenomenal imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.