Bourne vs Wick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Jason vs John

Both have been hired to track each other down in Moscow

They each have 1 day prep, but both have no idea where they will ultimately face off.

SquallX
Jason Bourne is good and Superhuman, but John Wick...is John Wick.

KingD19
If Bourne can make it long enough to go h2h he'll win. But the odds are John shoots him long before that.

BrolyBlack
Remember now, Jason was an expert sniper as were all tread stone agents.

KingD19
I remember. But John has 3 movies of him hitting his targets 100% of the time wherever he wants to hit them. There's so much more emphasis on John shooting people that I dont think Bourne is a better marksman at all.

I remember Aaron Cross as a better sniper than Bourne, but i actually remember Aaron using guns. When i think of Bourne I think of a letter opener or a rolled up magazine.

BruceSkywalker
Wick is a superhuman,nothing seems to hurt him and neither will Jason Bourne

KingD19
At this point, you are correct. John can tank more damage than Jason can dish out in melee.

And with a day of prep, and I'm assuming access to the Continental, he'll have at least his bulletproof suit, if not the full on armor that the High Table soldiers were using.

BrolyBlack
Jason survived multiple gun shots wounds, on multiple occasions. He has unbelievable damage soak.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Jason survived multiple gun shots wounds, on multiple occasions. He has unbelievable damage soak.

Jason is a complete beast. But I have yet to see an e tire Wick movie.

Marikina
Bourne takes this. A citywide search and destroy with prep is more of his area of expertise than Wick's.

KingD19
Originally posted by Marikina
Bourne takes this. A citywide search and destroy with prep is more of his area of expertise than Wick's.

Is it? Out of the two of them, John is the only one who destroyed an entire organization in a few hours by himself.

And no Broly, Bourne is not surviving those armor piercing rounds from Parabellum.

Josh_Alexander
Let's break this one into skills, to determine the winner.

Weapon's skills: Wick

In an open field with clear sight of each other, I would give Wick the win 9/10.

H2H: Bourne

Bourne's H2H is exceptional. Not saying Wick is bad, but overall, Bourne takes this.

Sorveilance capabilities: Bourne

In this case, finding your target first would be a great advantage. Bourne is one of the finest trackers, the guy is a hound. Intelligence is also one of Bourne's finest abilities.

Tactical abilites: Bourne

One of Bourne's greatest abilities is to always be a step ahead of his opponents. Wick on the other hand is just a juggernaut.

Ability to use your environment (e.g Camouflage): Bourne

Bourne is a master hidder. That, and his amazing tactic abilities allow him to always use his environment to the best.

Conclusion: Given the nature of this thread, I would give Bourne the ultimate win.

Bourne knows he would have to turn this H2H. Given his surveilance and tactical superiority, I think he would lure John to a place his guns won't be that effective.

Once things turn H2H, I'm placing my bets on Bourne.

h1a8
Also Bourne can just snipe him from afar without Wick being aware.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by h1a8

really wouldn't matter as Wick will just get back up...

Originally posted by h1a8

that's all fine and dandy but Wick is a clear superhuman. the man can tank hits from cars and bullets to the chest. it won't even go h2h coz bourne will be dead beforehand

Putinbot1
We have never seen Bourne operate at the same level as Wick. Wick is completely ludicrous, Bourne is just slightly Superhuman. I even question hand to hand superiority for Bourne. We've seen Bourne shot beaten up and thrown off a boat. Wick would have cut through them all like a knife through butter.

TheVaultDweller
The universe Wick operates in is phucking absurd at this point. Every third person and their barber moonlights as an assassin.

If KMC forum existed in Wick's world, half our members would secretly be contract killers.

SquallX

TheVaultDweller
Well, if that's the case and assassins spend their time debating fictional characters punching each other, then the hitman gig really has gone downhill.

Lestov16
Bourne wins both rounds. John Wick may be a good killer, but Bourne was trained to be the ultimate omnicompetent assassin. As shown by his ability to shoot guns upside down and nail head shots while freefalling, Bourne is clearly just as if not more accurate than Wick, so he's winning the gunfight, and in terms of H2H, Bourne literally beat a guy who was trained to be an upgraded version of himself, as well as his own mentot, whereas Wick either has to be saved (like with Dafoe) or have mercy shown on him (like Mad Dog and his ninja partner).

TheVaultDweller
One thing to remember with Wick though, there is no break between the 2nd and 3rd films. So, by the time he got to the final boss in the latest film, he had already butchered his way through hundreds of guys, been shot, stabbed, beaten and rammed by cars 3 times, with only very brief periods in between where he could basically change clothes/gear and stitch up some cuts.

But debating Wick is going to become problematic IMO. Because, based on the feats from film 2 and 3, the entire premise/motivation for these films should never have happened. Because if this guy can shrug off impacts with cars, and trash High Table Elites in full armour with automatic weapons, some punks should never have gotten the better of him, sneak attack or not. Based on his durability feats in the later films, he should have shrugged off their hits and beaten them to death long before they got near his dog. Which is one of my main gripes with just how quickly these films have gone over the top. There is rapid feat escalation with almost no thought for continuity/consistency.

SquallX

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, I know. But that does not explain the actual discrepancy between many feats across the films. Deciding you are no longer retired doesn't miraculously make you tougher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.