Should the Joker be changed into a woman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Lolzers! I think this should be DONE!!!!!

6Rcif1nzgBQ

...and Done HARD!

Patient_Leech
It needs to be done just for you, Fly. Just for you.

Eon Blue
Joker is already a woman. Joker is a feminine she/him/Shem.

Inhuman
Yes, also make Harley a twink male.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Sounds like you are taking a Non-Feminist stance there leechy.

You are such a Bad Liberal.

Surtur
Just make everyone androgynous and be done with it.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Surtur

No. Men should be men and women should be women.

dadudemon

There was a species like this this in Star Trek. It was interesting.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon

I know, Riker wanted to f*ck it. Or did he actually f*ck it? I can't remember if he tapped it.

steverules_2
I know, Riker wanted to f*ck it. Or did he actually f*ck it? I can't remember if he tapped it.

No matter how hard he tried he could never tap as much alien ass as Kirk

BruceSkywalker
https://i.postimg.cc/4NL6KcKQ/joker-laughing-133480-640x320.jpgbitcoin atm locations near me

Kazenji

thumb up thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by dadudemon
The Dah-Vihds of Planet Bow-ee.

quanchi112
With his/her frail body and feminine traits the new Joker is already a female. SHe sobs, she self pities, she has low self esteem. Done deal.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by quanchi112
With his/her frail body and feminine traits the new Joker is already a female. SHe sobs, she self pities, she has low self esteem. Done deal.

relentless1
well women are by nature batshit crazy so it'd make sense for one to play the Joker

riv6672
Originally posted by relentless1
well women are by nature batshit crazy so it'd make sense for one to play the Joker
eek! laughing

jaden_2.0
Women aren't funny.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Women aren't funny.

That's the perfect motivation to turn into a super villain. She longs to be a comedian, but her female body prevents her from being funny and she lashes out at the world over what nature has done to her.

She creates a joker serum that chemically alters the brain and warps peoples senses of humor so they find her funny.

riv6672
Women aren't funny.
John Belushi believed that, and would get upset when the females in the original SNL cast got more skits than he felt they deserved.

Adam Grimes
Women aren't funny. Is this the Jaden that used to frequent this forums and tried too hard to be funny?

eThneoLgrRnae
Hell no! Leave that sjw shit out of DC comics and DC movies.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Is this the Jaden that used to frequent this forums and tried too hard to be funny?

Never heard of them.

Dr Will Hatch
There is a female Joker in the Tangent Universe, but she's completely different from our Joker.

Patient_Leech

riv6672
^^^No, it was just stupid. laughing

Robtard

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^No, it was just stupid. laughing

I mean, it may be stupid, but like, it's just some comicbook weirdness, with a character throwing up a baby clone from magic. It's not like he was actually pregnant and went through labor. Yet they have a hissy-fit about it being a part of the trans agenda. Instead of getting all triggered, they could just say, "Oh, it's just a weird storyline in a comicbook." (Which is what it sounds like it is). They just want to try to stir up their base with culture war conflict whenever and however they can. It's obnoxious.

Kazenji
If folks actually read into it, There's magic involved with him being pregnant from Zantanna.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji
If folks actually read into it, There's magic involved with him being pregnant from Zantanna.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/b0cDSs1Pio7Ys/giphy.gif

Kazenji
Yeah....but **** context that goes out the window with the internet these days, It's all about the headlines.

riv6672
I mean, it may be stupid, but like, it's just some comicbook weirdness, with a character throwing up a baby clone from magic. It's not like he was actually pregnant and went through labor. Yet they have a hissy-fit about it being a part of the trans agenda. Instead of getting all triggered, they could just say, "Oh, it's just a weird storyline in a comicbook." (Which is what it sounds like it is). They just want to try to stir up their base with culture war conflict whenever and however they can. It's obnoxious.
^^^Exactly.
PPL need to lighten the **** up. Not everything is part of a quote unquote agenda. Sometimes a pregnant clown is just a pregnant clown.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.