Ilan Omar Tax Fraud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
The Associated Press (AP) has confirmed that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) filed a joint tax return with one man while being legally married to another — and adds that she has ignored requests to release her tax returns.

AP

jaden_2.0
So is politicians not releasing tax returns suddenly a big issue? I feel like this debate happened not that long ago with someone else but it was dismissed as a non issue then.

Maybe I'm misremembering.

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
And what do you think?

Archaeopteryx
Yes she is, but in all probability so is Trump. We still haven't seen his tax returns, what's he hiding

snowdragon
I'm not really concerned with her tax returns, is it proven that she married her brother to bring him into the USA? If she did is that legal? If she didn't then time to move on.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
I'm not really concerned with her tax returns, is it proven that she married her brother to bring him into the USA? If she did is that legal? If she didn't then time to move on.

Yeah incest isn't exactly uncommon among muslims.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
Yes she is, but in all probability so is Trump. We still haven't seen his tax returns, what's he hiding

What is she hiding?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What is she hiding?
Probably the same thing Trump is hiding.

Robtard
I doubt her tax fraud is anywhere near Trump's 40+ decades of scamming the government, she's likely a very minor scammer by comparison. Trump even boasted about his scamming.

But politicians divulging their taxes in a show of good faith so the public can see there are no potential conflicts of interest is a thing of the past now. Also showing them upon official requests are out too.

eThneoLgrRnae
So typical of leftists... make accusations against people without any actual evidence to back said accusations up. Show me the actual evidence that Trump committed tax fraud or tax evasion. You can't robbie, because you have none. Sorry, but him choosing to not make his tax returns public is not proof. Please show me where it is written in the law that a president has to make his private tax records public.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I doubt her tax fraud is anywhere near Trump's 40+ decades of scamming the government, she's likely a very minor scammer by comparison. Trump even boasted about his scamming.

But politicians divulging their taxes in a show of good faith so the public can see there are no potential conflicts of interest is a thing of the past now. Also showing them upon official requests are out too.

What does Trump have to do with the thread?

Haven't you whined about this kind of shit in the past?

Rage.Of.Olympus

Silent Master
40+ decades?

Just how old is Trump?

Surtur
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The IRS doesn't play. Trump would have been cavity searched by the long arm of the tax man if he was actively and obviously defrauding the U.S.

Which is why we know the real reason they want his returns: to cry about legal things he did, like legal tax loopholes, etc.

Or if he legally did business with some russians, they wanna cry over that too.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Silent Master
40+ decades?

Just how old is Trump?

Younger than the white old man trying to run as a social progressive for the dems.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The IRS doesn't play. Trump would have been cavity searched by the long arm of the tax man if he was actively and obviously defrauding the U.S.

The filthy rich know (or have people who know) how to scam and get away with it.

Trump bragged about getting away with it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
40+ decades?

Just how old is Trump?

http://bfy.tw/71Cd

Surtur
The filthy rich know (or have people who know) how to scam and get away with it.

Trump bragged about getting away with it.

So target the system they exploit, problem solved.

Silent Master
It's funny how the guy that thinks Trump is over 400 years old is posting links on how to google for information.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
So target the system they exploit, problem solved.

Goverment loonies never blame goverment, governement is always right, If there is a flaw in goverment its a flaw within themselves.

Better to blame the people for following the rules and accuse them of faux crimes.

Robtard
If you're cool with Trump being a tax dodger as be bragged about, so be it; that's your personal choice. But what exactly do you think funds our military. It's tax dollars.

Surtur
If you're cool with Trump being a tax dodger as be bragged about, so be it; that's your personal choice. But what exactly do you think funds our military. It's tax dollars.

What does Trump have to do with this topic?

dadudemon
Robtard probably already said it.

Right-wingers getting onto Omar for her taxes thing seems hypocritical. But it's not. They are just pointing out the hypocrisy from Omar. But, in reality, most do not even care a little bit. They are just gloating and trolling.

Robtard
What does Trump have to do with this topic?

His tax release evasion is topical, sport.

Surtur
His tax release evasion is topical, sport.

Good, so it's okay to bring up muslim terror attacks in threads about right wingers.

Shhh hush now, there will be no further arguments from you on this, I'm glad you agreed thumb up

Robtard
Good, so it's okay to bring up muslim terror attacks in threads about right wingers.

Shhh hush now, there will be no further arguments from you on this, I'm glad you agreed thumb up

You do already bring up Muslims whenever some Trumper goes on a terror spree, sport. In fact, you bring up Muslims all the time in various topics.

Robtard
dp

Surtur
You do already bring up Muslims whenever some Trumper goes on a terror spree, sport. In fact, you bring up Muslims all the time in various topics.

Lol legit the reason I brought this up is cuz you've cried like a b*tch over it.

But now it is allowed, correct? You woudn't run your mouth tomorrow if tonight right wingers committed an act of terror and tomorrow in a thread I brought up muslims?

I want you to acknowledge you wouldn't say a damn word, nor would ya buddies smile

jaden_2.0
I'm still none the wiser. So is not revealing your tax returns fine or not fine?

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I'm still none the wiser. So is not revealing your tax returns fine or not fine?

Let me wisen you up kiddo, this will be good: the fact is you can't run your mouth over trumps taxes and then pull some shit like this.

If you never once opened your mouth about his taxes, you're good. If you did, but stayed silent now? You're dog shit. Which are you? You good or you dog shit?

Robtard
Lol legit the reason I brought this up is cuz you've cried like a b*tch over it.

But now it is allowed, correct? You woudn't run your mouth tomorrow if tonight right wingers committed an act of terror and tomorrow in a thread I brought up muslims?

I want you to acknowledge you wouldn't say a damn word, nor would ya buddies smile

Wow. Tell me how you're not raging right now?

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Trump = Fine

Muslim, Democrat, Woman = Not fine

Surtur
Wow. Tell me how you're not raging right now?

I'm pointing out hypocrisy smile

jaden_2.0
Let me wisen you up kiddo, this will be good: the fact is you can't run your mouth over trumps taxes and then pull some shit like this.

If you never once opened your mouth about his taxes, you're good. If you did, but stayed silent now? You're dog shit. Which are you? You good or you dog shit?

I think they both should.

You?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Goverment loonies never blame goverment, governement is always right, If there is a flaw in goverment its a flaw within themselves.

Better to blame the people for following the rules and accuse them of faux crimes.

So very true. Big government is leftists' "god." Don't you dare ever criticize it or question it; if you do, then you're just a crazy nut-job right-wing conspiracy theorist. The government ALWAYS wants what's best for us and would never ever lie to us. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What was that you said? They lied about Iraq having WoMD which was used as a pretext for a war which ended-up costing thousands of lives?

Nah, that didn't actually happen. That's just yet another crazy right-wing conspiracy theory. The government would never ever lie to us. roll eyes (sarcastic)

cdtm
Listen to the nut-job. laughing

BrolyBlack

Silent Master
You realize 40+ decades is over 400 years, right?

eThneoLgrRnae
Robbie will probably end-up claiming Trump has secretly bought the IRS or some other crazy conspiracy BS lol.

Robtard

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah... only Trump does it, Broly. Everyone else is squeaky clean, eh robbie? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like the nazi-collaborator George Soros (and yes, he is despite what liar Anderson Cooper says) , right?

TempAccount
Yes Trump is evil and guilty of everything because he hurtz me feelings WAAAA! cry

eThneoLgrRnae
Trump is sooo "evil"...yeah, sure he is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dadudemon
Yeah, Trump is quite evil. Among the worst that humanity offers. But he hasn't entered into the most evil of ranks.

He doesn't torture and eat children, for example. But he does have mass murder, sexual assault, probably treason, probably rape, on his resume. thumb up

Don't become complete idiots in your adoration for a veritable evil man.

Robtard

Robtard
Originally posted by TempAccount
Yes Trump is evil and guilty of everything because he hurtz me feelings WAAAA! cry

This is very basement-level obvious trolling. You can do better; I've seen you do better, Kurk. Be better.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yeah, Trump is quite evil. Among the worst that humanity offers. But he hasn't entered into the most evil of ranks.

He doesn't torture and eat children, for example. But he does have mass murder, sexual assault, probably treason, probably rape, on his resume. thumb up

Don't become complete idiots in your adoration for a veritable evil man. thumb up

Surtur
Evil is the beez kneez though.

iaesp0mgyXw

Surtur
I bet you guys didn't even root for Sauron in the LOTR. *smh*

TempAccount
This is very basement-level obvious trolling. You can do better; I've seen you do better, Kurk. Be better. Sorry pops. The fact is that most leftists are emotionally fragile people who need to be hand-held by a parent figure politician. No discipline now-a-days. So sad.

eThneoLgrRnae
^It's not often I agree with you but you are spot-on there. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.