X-24 vs. MCU Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Civil War Suit Tchalla
Round 2: Tchalla has his kinetic suit

Who wins

Impediment
BP in both.

ShadowFyre
I think she can cut through that suit. But he shoukd be able to ko her regardless

juggerman
X-24 is the younger Logan not Laura

ShadowFyre
Oh. Well then I think he can beat Panther. Or at least take some wins. Maybe not for the majority

BruceSkywalker
T'challa won't have much of a problem

FrothByte
X-24 is massively outclassed in fighting skill. He'll have a hard time landing any clean blows, and what blows he does land will be hampered by the vibranium suit. Add to that BP's kinetic absorption/redirection and it should be a decisive win for BP.

Darth Thor
BP should really keep some kind of long ranged weapon on him, given that Wakanda has hand held weapons which can blow up tanks.

I mean X-24 cant even take a shot gun to the face, so its kinda silly the Warrior King of the most advanced nation on MCU Earth would have to get up close and risk being cut by those adamantium claws.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I think she can cut through that suit. But he shoukd be able to ko her regardless

X-24 is not female, you doofus. Do you even KMC?

As for cutting through the suit. Maybe. Both adamantium and vibranium are far from being indestructible in the films.

KingD19
I haven't seen Dark Phoenix yet, but the only thing that actually damaged Adamantium is...superheated Adamantium somehow. Vibranium could just be exploded with enough energy, or broken with enough Thanosing it seemed.

And while Panther is more skilled, and probably stronger(24's feat of tossing that APC off him was pretty impressive), I don't think he has the tools to permanently put Logan Jr. down. The kinetic pulse will blast him back, sure. But he'll just get up. And no way the claws go deep enough to do much that he won't heal from.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
I haven't seen Dark Phoenix yet, but the only thing that actually damaged Adamantium is...superheated Adamantium somehow. Vibranium could just be exploded with enough energy, or broken with enough Thanosing it seemed.

When was vibranium exploded with enough energy?

Adam Grimes
Captain Marvel iirc.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Captain Marvel iirc.

Any chance you could describe the scene? I can't seem to remember.

steverules_2
Don't remember that scene in EG

TheVaultDweller
Regarding adamantium, if The Gifted is still cannon to the Fox-verse (which I believe it is, based on comments made by the showrunners and others), adamantium has been affected and damaged by multiple different mutants, such as Twist and the (von) Struckers. The Struckers cratered an adamantium-lined wall with their combined power, and Twist warped an adamantium vault inside out.

However, the energy output of the Struckers >>>>> BP's suit. And I don't see that changing any time soon, unless they start having T'Challa blow up skyscrapers. And yeah, Twist's powers work beyond normal durability, by bending space in on itself.

Darth Thor
^ Cyclops would destroy Wolverine confirmed!

StiltmanFTW
I haven't seen Dark Phoenix yet

Adamantium doesn't appear there.

StiltmanFTW
but the only thing that actually damaged Adamantium is...superheated Adamantium somehow.

You forgot about Stryker's bullets. Which caused Logan's amnesia. By entering, you know, his brain. Because they penetrated his skull. Stupid shit.

Also, Logan vs. XMO Deadpool (assuming the bonding process included his spine).

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand... well... remember about X-24's death.

Darth Thor
^ IOW Adamantium cuts adamantium. Doesnt have to be superheated.

Although Im pretty sure Origins was just ignored by the rest of the films.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ IOW Adamantium cuts adamantium. Doesnt have to be superheated.

Although Im pretty sure Origins was just ignored by the rest of the films.

In FOX cinematic universe, yes. When there's enough force behind it.

Ignored or not, a "magic" bullet once again does the trick laughing out loud Only this time, it does much more damage:

x7DKXijzYHI

PS. In 616 (comics), adamantium can't cut adamantium. Much like a lightsaber cannot cut another lightsaber stick out tongue It's such a well-known fact there, even Moon Knight comics support it.

PS2. I believe those tiny drills that entered Logan's broken claws in order to drain his healing factor (most retarded shit ever) also did some damage, even if we couldn't see it on the screen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.