Rank these Super Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Rank from most powerful (strongest) to least powerful (weakest).

Thanos w/ IG
Thanos w/o IG
Dark Phoenix
Hela
Steppenwolf
Zod
Doomsday
Apocalypse
Ares
Enchantress
Surtur
Dormmamu

Adam Grimes
Dark Phoenix
Thanos W/IG
Dormammu
Hela
Doomsday
Zod
Apocalypse
Steppenwolf
Ares
Enchantress

Didn't put Surtur because nobody gives a phuck about him.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Dark Phoenix
Thanos W/IG
Dormammu
Hela
Doomsday
Zod
Apocalypse
Steppenwolf
Ares
Enchantress

Didn't put Surtur because nobody gives a phuck about him.

This looks pretty good. I might switch Hela and Doomsday and Zod and Apocalypse but thats debatable.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
This looks pretty good. I might switch Hela and Doomsday and Zod and Apocalypse but thats debatable. Yeah, I put Hela there purely on the account of the Mjolnir ft plus how easily she manhandled everything (including Thor pre and post upgrade) in Ragnarok.

Apoc is a little bit trickier since I think that if Zod took his place in the movie's last act the X-kids would have been ****ed. But then again it was a PIS-ridden fight so w/e.

ShadowFyre
Yeah, they were not really equipped to deal with someone like Zod. I just think Apoc is more versatile than Zod.

Only reason I would switch Hela and Doomsday is because of his ability to adapt. At base level she would merc him.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

Apoc is a little bit trickier since I think that if Zod took his place in the movie's last act the X-kids would have been ****ed. But then again it was a PIS-ridden fight so w/e.

Well to be fair he was fighting off Charles telepathically while taking on the X-kids. And then Magneto and Jean (full power) joined in. So that was a lot of power he was dealing with coming at him from multiple directions and on multiple planes.

Otherwise yeah he should have been able to just dust them all pretty instantly. He was even able to react to Quicksilver, and took full powered speed punches from him with seemingly zero injury.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well to be fair he was fighting off Charles telepathically while taking on the X-kids. And then Magneto and Jean (full power) joined in. So that was a lot of power he was dealing with coming at him from multiple directions and on multiple planes.

Otherwise yeah he should have been able to just dust them all pretty instantly. He was even able to react to Quicksilver, and took full powered speed punches from him with seemingly zero injury.

Imo Apoc should be near the top, especially if thats where Jean is being placed. After seeing Dark Phoenix she didnt do anything that Apoc couldnt do.

Surtur
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Imo Apoc should be near the top, especially if thats where Jean is being placed. After seeing Dark Phoenix she didnt do anything that Apoc couldnt do.

This makes no sense. People are putting DP at higher than Thanos with the IG.

Apoc wouldn't be shit to Thanos with the IG. So how can he be capable of anything DP is? Either you are wrong or the others are wrong. I can't say cuz I haven't seen the DP movie yet.

TheVaultDweller
Feats like this alone should put Apocalypse near the top. I mean how many other people on this list have done something on this scale or greater, without any prep or assistance? And it didn't seem to take him that much effort either:

jCqzLw0syss

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Surtur
This makes no sense. People are putting DP at higher than Thanos with the IG.

Apoc wouldn't be shit to Thanos with the IG. So how can he be capable of anything DP is? Either you are wrong or the others are wrong. I can't say cuz I haven't seen the DP movie yet.

Well DP cant change reality or wipe out half the Universe with a snap.

But overall shes much harder to destroy and shouldnt have an issue taking Thanos in a fight, given she only has to stop him clenching his fist (think of Scarlett Witch).

byrdgang21
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Feats like this alone should put Apocalypse near the top. I mean how many other people on this list have done something on this scale or greater, without any prep or assistance? And it didn't seem to take him that much effort either:

jCqzLw0syss

Thats what Im saying. DP didnt do anything like this in the movie. Apoc seemed just as powerful if not more based on feats. So either Apoc should be higher or Jean should be lower. They don't seem that far apart IMO.

TheVaultDweller
Another one that should be high up is Dormammu, even if he doesn't have that many onscreen feats. Relevant bit is from 9:30 onward:

0_q6ykVC3Hs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_q6ykVC3Hs&feature=player_embedded

Based on what Wong says, Dormammu has absorbed whole planets and poses a potential threat to the entire universe. Before Strange outsmarted him with the Time Stone, they literally need a planet-sized spell, with three focal points, to keep him from eating the Earth.

Also, someone who is not on the list but deserves an honourable mention IMO is Ego. Ego was going to use his and Star-Lord's combined power to take over hundreds, if not thousands, of planets simultaneously with that glowing blue... whatever the hell it was. And yeah, he did prep for the event beforehand, but still, even with prep, having just half the required power to consume all those planets at once is pretty extreme.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.