Witchmarked Wonder Woman, Superman Prime, Monarch vs Zero Hour Parallax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

leonidas

Narakus
I think Hecate powered Wonder Woman could already beat Zero Hour Parallax in a solo fight, Hecate shielded DC's whole multiverse and Parallax just destroyed and created a universe if i remember them correctly.

Superman Prime and Monarch seem too weak to help much though.

Narakus
Did Parallax not just destroyed and created an universe?
Hecate powered Wonder Woman should be able to shield the whole multiverse, at least if i remember the story with Hecate correctly.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by Narakus
Did Parallax not just destroyed and created an universe?
Hecate powered Wonder Woman should be able to shield the whole multiverse, at least if i remember the story with Hecate correctly. Nope, ZH parallax destroying all universes and capable restoring/creating multiverse which confirmed in 52 comic

DeadpoolXXX
parallax wins

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Nope, ZH parallax destroying all universes and capable restoring/creating multiverse which confirmed in 52 comic Didn't he just create the hypertime which wasn't technically a multiverse?

Demon of Heaven
Originally posted by Narakus
I think Hecate powered Wonder Woman could already beat Zero Hour Parallax in a solo fight, Hecate shielded DC's whole multiverse and Parallax just destroyed and created a universe if i remember them correctly.

Superman Prime and Monarch seem too weak to help much though.

This

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.