Superboy Prime vs Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
three rounds

1. SBP vs Green Phoenix Rachel
2. SBP vs Phoenix Five
3. GA SBP vs Dark Phoenix

Bonus round
4. SMP One Million vs White Phoenix

Stoic
The Phoenix devours him.

MrMind
lol

Stoic
My reasoning is that the Phoenix can devour entire stars causing the collapse of that particular solar system. Prime is a living battery, thus I see no other outcome.

carver9
Dont pay him any attention.

leonidas
Phoenix wins. If the bonus is gold superman from dc one million we know next to nothing about him.

Damborgson
Hm...vs the Phoenix 5 eh.

He'd get immediately attacked by Namor and Colossus. Who I think he'd humiliate but then he'd be left with other 3 and it would only get worse when he takes down anyone else.

It would be close.

MrMind
I say GA SBP has better feats than Dark Phoenix

One tanked universal destruction force, the other ate a sun and destroyed solar system

carver9
If we only debated by high showings, my boy Hulk would be Abstract. Glad that isnt the case. Phoenix wins.

Adam Grimes
GA Prime doesn't have low showings, my friend

Damborgson
And Prime has a "low showing" that to just about anyone else would be considered a hell of a feat and an understandable defeat.

Adam Grimes
The Titans comic was just lazyness tbh. Even then it's only a low showing in the context of all the stupid shit Prime used to pull off every time he showed up.

Putinbot1
I want Prime to reappear here.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
GA Prime doesn't have low showings, my friend

Hes been hurt by a lot. A LOT.

carver9
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I want Prime to reappear here.

The best DC villain imo. One of the best characters, next to Thanos and Darkseid.

Senor Cage
Regular prime loses, GA Prime wins.

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9
If we only debated by high showings, my boy Hulk would be Abstract. Glad that isnt the case. Phoenix wins.

you don't know any showings
Prime when he was guardian amped didn't have any low showings, you would know if you actually read countdown, or know how to read comics in general

Adam Grimes
Hes been hurt by a lot. A LOT. I know you have a horse in this race but I'll still bite. What are you talking about?

Damborgson
The monarch showing I assume

carver9
I know you have a horse in this race but I'll still bite. What are you talking about?

Monarch fight is one. I would not say these are his average or lows but they show it doesnt take much to hurt him AND this...

http://i.imgur.com/Hlbf6O0.png

Also, Superboy Prime is part of this thread as well and he has been damaged by a lot.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hm...vs the Phoenix 5 eh.

He'd get immediately attacked by Namor and Colossus. Who I think he'd humiliate but then he'd be left with other 3 and it would only get worse when he takes down anyone else.

It would be close.

we call them by their real name on this site

penis 5

- piotr

- emma

- namor

- illyana

- scott

Adam Grimes
Monarch fight is one. I would not say these are his average or lows but they show it doesnt take much to hurt him AND this...

Also, Superboy Prime is part of this thread as well and he has been damaged by a lot. The missiles scene is particularly funny considering he casually destroyed that earth shortly after. Lol.

Being hurt by Captain Atom after having absorbed 51 other versions of himself is a low showing?

carver9
The type of attack that hurt him. Its not like all of Monarch attack are considered universe busters.

Adam Grimes
Never said they were, my friend. Out of curiosity, what do you mean when you say 'the type of attack that hurt him'?

carver9
Never said they were, my friend. Out of curiosity, what do you mean when you say 'the type of attack that hurt him'?

It wasnt close to being Monarch maximum energy output. He was obviously holding back and it still hurt Prime... he admits it. Just so everyone knows, I do not consider that a low showing but it is FAR away from being a universe destroyer.

MrMind
right but still far better than being destroyed by shiar laser advice or xorn

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
right but still far better than being destroyed by shiar laser advice or xorn

This is another conversation entirely. The topic was, is Prome consistently universal level and the answer to that is NO.

MrMind
he doesn't have to be, to beat some versions of phoenix

you wanna bring up low showings of prime, I'm just countering with low showings of phoenix

does your brain comprehend? my special child

carver9
I say GA SBP has better feats than Dark Phoenix

One tanked universal destruction force, the other ate a sun and destroyed solar system

This is your statement.

carver9

This is my statement.

carver9
Hes been hurt by a lot. A LOT.

My statement.

carver9
It wasnt close to being Monarch maximum energy output. He was obviously holding back and it still hurt Prime... he admits it. Just so everyone knows, I do not consider that a low showing but it is FAR away from being a universe destroyer.

My statement. Now where, WHERE do I mention anything about low showings? Like I've said before, you are the easiest person on KMC to debate against. Now back to what I was saying, it doesnt take universal level power to hurt Prime AND Phoenix is powerful enough to not only damage him but beat him as well.

MrMind

Also, Superboy Prime is part of this thread as well and he has been damaged by a lot.

bring up GA Prime's lowest showing, then say it isn't his average or lows

did your mom birth you out of her ahole? that's the only explanation

Damborgson

did your mom birth you out of her ahole?

https://media.giphy.com/media/THD3F9VZqyaFW/giphy.gif

StiltmanFTW
That would explain the color.

haw-som

CatL18
How powerful is implied SMPOM?
I heard that he is beyond Source Wall and become part of The Source.

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

haw-som

laughing out loud

carver9
bring up GA Prime's lowest showing, then say it isn't his average or lows

did your mom birth you out of her ahole? that's the only explanation

Would consider Monarch hurting him as an average since Monarch was literally either on or above Primes level. You're acting like Universal is a standard for him. Use your brain.

panthergod

haw-som

You're one to talk. your inferior genes are causing you to die out faster than the plague infested culture we saved your existence out of. Nature is taking out its garbage.

smokin'

panthergod
and SBP stomps here.

Phoenix is sub Thor ffs.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by panthergod
You're one to talk. your inferior genes are causing you to die out faster than the plague infested culture we saved your existence out of. Nature is taking out its garbage.

smokin' what

panthergod
what

Problem?

Adam Grimes
Problem? Not really. Meltdowns are running rampant in kmc today. Lol

Demon of Heaven
Lol at people thinking GA SBP tanked universal blast and that's at least needed to stop him, obviously have no clue.

SBP was a time anomaly so even when Destroyed he reappears In the time stream. Ala vs monarch or guardian dismantling.

Thats not his durability level but his survivability level really. understand the difference

Senor Cage
and SBP stomps here.

Phoenix is sub Thor ffs.

Prime shatters the Phoenix with one blow.

MrMind
bump

GalacticStorm
bump

Ever since i corrected you in that Phoenix vs Nightmare thread, youve been trying to get my attention with all these Phoenix related posts wink

Shall i take the bait? Hmmm shifty

MrMind
Which thread?

GalacticStorm
three rounds

2. SBP vs Phoenix Five

Bonus round
4. SMP One Million vs White Phoenix

1) Rachel was a mediocre Phoenix who scaled from Classic Thor level to Galactus level. SBP 7/10

2) The P5 are an embarrassment. SBP 8/10

3) Dark Phoenix was limited by psychic circuit breakers that the Jean Grey persona instinctively and subconsciously erected in her mind after the sheer power demonstrated during her M'kraan crystal feat scared her. So she was cut off from the majority of her power hence why she needed to absorb that star as she didnt have that constant tie in to the Phoenix Force as long as the circuit breakers were in place. She was however ruthless so would aim to kill in battle, however she is hampered by the aforementioned power restrictions. SBP 7/10

4) White Phoenix eats him up. 10/10. The end. eek!

GalacticStorm
Which thread?

erm

Smurph
If we only debated by high showings, my boy Hulk would be Abstract. Glad that isnt the case. lol

abhilegend
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

4) White Phoenix eats him up. 10/10. The end. eek!

The pure phoenix force got stalemated by Tiger God in its own realm.

All its hype for it to basically get stalemated by a low end god lol

MrMind
Didn't sbp beat darkest knight or does that not count anymore

abhilegend
*Phoenix is omnipotent, Phoenix is more powerful than Beyonder*

https://i.postimg.cc/V50LpVpd/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/RNcCVnMm/image.jpg

*Phoenix gets stalemated by a low end Earth god*

abhilegend
Didn't sbp beat darkest knight or does that not count anymore
Get with the program mind, Phoenix>>>Beyonder 😱😱😱

MrMind
Originally posted by abhilegend
Get with the program mind, Phoenix>>>Beyonder 😱😱😱

well yeah, that's what was revealed in the recent defenders

the marvel kids in vsbattles and comicvine are scaling phoenix above pr beyonder now, 5 layers above baseline outerversal or some shit

abhilegend
Comicvine is filled with retards

GalacticStorm
The pure phoenix force got stalemated by Tiger God in its own realm.

All its hype for it to basically get stalemated by a low end god lol

Oh look whose crawled out of the woodworks! eek!

One of my past victims re-emerged for another stab at relevance eh?

They never learn no

Ok. Here we go...... big grin

The Tiger God was given a massive upgrade in cosmic significance by the same writer as Defenders Beyond Al Ewing. This was way back in 2017 within Ultimates where T'Challa acting as its avatar defeated the Living Tribunal's equivalent Logos:

https://imgur.com/tQ013FE

https://imgur.com/SLKjmRO

The same Logos who swept aside Lifebringer Galalctus, defeated a host of Celestials with a thought and was the multiversal judge after killing the Living Tribunal and taking on his role.

There is a difference between role and power. Whilst the Tiger God may be worshipped by some as a god, he is not part of the race of Gods (Asgardians, Olympians etc) who descended from the Demiurge. In power and significance it is also a multiversal embodiment of the Void, of fear and the darkness beyond the fires of the Phoenix that make up reality.

The Phoenix is also worshipped as the Thunderbird of Native American tribes:

https://imgur.com/KgafODr

https://imgur.com/zVfUn3d

The god of the Voldi where it is known as "The Void Falcon":

https://imgur.com/78CE3sk

Another example would be Amatsu-Mikaboshi aka Chaos King. Another representation of the void who acted and was worshipped at a god of the Japanese pantheon, but could scale up to a significant cosmic power.

Role, nature and power are not necessarily the same.

Need i go on? confused

In Defenders Beyond issue 3, Al Ewing the same writer of Ultimates further solidified the Tiger Gods cosmic significance, by making it one of the many opposing forces to the true multiversal Phoenix Force.

Your lack of objectivity saw you feebly attempt to use this revision as an opportunity to nonsensically scale down the Phoenix, when instead it was a scaling up of the Tiger God. You've failed.

Lets be clear here. There are a handful of people on here that can successfully go toe to toe with me....you are not one of them.

Marvel is not your forte. Stick to misinterpreting DC. embarrasment

That will be all.

abhilegend
Oh look whose crawled out of the woodworks! eek!

One of my past victims re-emerged for another stab at relevance eh?

They never learn no

Ok. Here we go...... big grin

laughing out loud

As always, you're an illiterate retard. No surprises here.

Maybe try to read sometime?

https://i.postimg.cc/k4cRpYDF/image.jpg

"The power I wield is my own".

The multiversal hierarchy was in flux, Tchalla himself defeated Logos, he only used Tiger God to access Superflow.

Its like you can't read at all as to how it happened. No surprises there, again.

Ewing had Photon oneshot Tiger God when it was possessing White Tiger with its full power.

https://i.postimg.cc/F1Jj8bMr/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/jL0zbwTz/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/HVwbsYWF/image.jpg

Cosmic badass right there.

Its his theme, humans are more powerful than cosmic forces.

Yeah, you're an idiot. Again, no surprises there.

DarkSaint85
Well we just saw the Progenitor casually kill Echo Phoenix, not sure what that means, but make of it what you will abhi

Just know Reykjavik is not in Russia.

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well we just saw the Progenitor casually kill Echo Phoenix, not sure what that means, but make of it what you will abhi

that just means Progenitor scales 6 levels above baseline outerversal status per vsbattles

ODG
three rounds

2. SBP vs Phoenix Five

Bonus round
4. SMP One Million vs White Phoenix What's Green Phoenix Rachel???

Which Dark Phoenix? Jean or Scott?

Which White Phoenix? Technically Hope was also a White Phoenix?

abhilegend

Nah, only Tiger God stalemating Phoenix is the true Phoenix, rest are just avatars.

Astner
that just means Progenitor scales 6 levels above baseline outerversal status per vsbattles
Jesus. Why don't you just use their forum instead?

Originally posted by ODG
What's Green Phoenix Rachel???
I think she's just referred to as the Phoenix. But it's Jean when she donned a green suit, just before she became the Dark Phoenix. More powerful than she usually is, but she got substantially more powerful when she became the Dark Phoenix.

Originally posted by ODG
Which Dark Phoenix? Jean or Scott?

Which White Phoenix? Technically Hope was also a White Phoenix?
I'd assume he refers to Rachel here too. Although I don't think he'd mind if you decided to reference feats from either.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Astner
Jesus. Why don't you just use their forum instead?

I think she's just referred to as the Phoenix. But it's Jean when she donned a green suit, just before she became the Dark Phoenix. More powerful than she usually is, but she got substantially more powerful when she became the Dark Phoenix.

I'd assume he refers to Rachel here too. Although I don't think he'd mind if you decided to reference feats from either.
It really doesn't matter which Phoenix you use tbh. Prime smashes them all.

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm

Bro you gotta start reading posts?

Did i not just post that a host and the Phoenix Force are not one and the same?

That hosts arent all equal in power and ability?

That Echo is by canon a new, inexperienced and comparatively weak host as stated on panel by another host?

With all that in mind why would you think Echo getting washed says anything about the Phoenix Force rather than the limitations of Echo as a host?

Why would you think Progenitor then scales up to beyond true Phoenix Force level based off it taking out Echo?

Very odd logic at work in your head. Read up and revise it. sad

ODG
https://media.giphy.com/media/11gC4odpiRKuha/giphy.gif

MrMind
is that rick and morty?

ODG
https://media.tenor.com/le0tf2i-3yoAAAAC/landlady-slap-sandal-fly.gif

MrMind
is that the stepbrothers? I heard the opera singing scene at the end was very magnificent.

Smurph

Lets be clear here. There are a handful of people on here that can successfully go toe to toe with me....you are not one of them.

lol this is like playground smack talk

abhilegend

abhilegend
Originally posted by Smurph
laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Nobody cares, what's on panel is Tchalla used his own power to destroy Logos, cry about it to Ewing.

Like I said, you're a retard. This is the illiteracy I was talking about where Tchalla's power was somehow Tiger God's power lol.

Proof of Illiteracy again. Nothing else to be added.

I don't engage with retards in illiterate arguments. Learn to read and then try to argue with me, retard.

Translation: As per usual when I face GS, i got washed and hes left my ass stumped, so I'll just drop retard in every other sentence and try and save face.

stretcher

smokin'

GalacticStorm

Mr "Retard.Retard.Retard" over there has made his struggles with literacy abundantly clear, so i adapt to my audience.

You gotta speak the language the people understand eek!

DarkSaint85
We all need to go out and touch some grass some days.

GalacticStorm
Well we just saw the Progenitor casually kill Echo Phoenix, not sure what that means

Simply that the Echo Phoenix host at this point is sub Celestial level.

She has been stated on panel to be a comparatively weak host who doesnt know how to utilize her power to anywhere near its full potential

https://imgur.com/ezLJAor

https://imgur.com/p8dTpgM

but make of it what you will abhi

Hes the last person you wanna give free rein to interpret a comic book! eek!

StiltmanFTW
We all need to go out and touch some grass some days.

You and your dendrophilia...

MrMind
or DS, we can go out and touch some booties

Old Man Whirly!
GS, GS, GS... over the years Phoenix has been interpreted wildly differently by many writers, like most characters. The power levels have constantly fluctuated, the role has changed regularly, accept it! Superboy/man prime has also suffered from this... but his last showing, puts him over the top.

DarkSaint85
I must live vicariously through you, Mind.

abhilegend
Translation: As per usual when I face GS, i got washed and hes left my ass stumped, so I'll just drop retard in every other sentence and try and save face.

stretcher

smokin'
laughing out loud

Retards like you give idiots a bad name. Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Mr "Retard.Retard.Retard" over there has made his struggles with literacy abundantly clear, so i adapt to my audience.

You gotta speak the language the people understand eek!
Do tell us how this is actually Tiger God's power instead of Tchalla's power, retard.

https://postimg.cc/hzXGJrLf

Even Galactus literally spell it out as primal aspects of the universe failing but humanity prevailing but no that's too much reading lol

abhilegend
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
GS, GS, GS... over the years Phoenix has been interpreted wildly differently by many writers, like most characters. The power levels have constantly fluctuated, the role has changed regularly, accept it! Superboy/man prime has also suffered from this... but his last showing, puts him over the top.
He has argued and argued for literally decades for nobody to give a shit about a terrible character like phoenix.

Can't believe anyone is that sad and lonely in the life lmao

StiltmanFTW
Superboy Prime is a cum dumpster for Teen Titans...

abhilegend
Simply that the Echo Phoenix host at this point is sub Celestial level.

She has been stated on panel to be a comparatively weak host who doesnt know how to utilize her power to anywhere near its full potential

https://imgur.com/ezLJAor

https://imgur.com/p8dTpgM

That's from Phoenix Song Echo and she mastered Phoenix power by end of the mini.

https://i.postimg.cc/SRyVk6Vd/image.jpg

But let's be honest, nobody will ever fully harness the power of the phoenix in your eyes because that's your argument for decades. Every host is weakened, not at full power or whatever because you decide what counts for phoenix and what doesn't.

You can't even read Mr "Tchalla used Tiger God to beat Logos" lol.

abhilegend
Superboy Prime is a cum dumpster for Teen Titans...
Nobody even want to use phoenix force lol

Old Man Whirly!
He has argued and argued for literally decades for nobody to give a shit about a terrible character like phoenix.

Can't believe anyone is that sad and lonely in the life lmao Abhi, GS and I go back 18 years, he is a good online friend and has a heart of gold, but he and I have never agreed on Phoenix. Our flamewars were legendary and he does love to flame.

The last time this topic SBP vs Phoenix came up.

Whilst, I will never call my old friend GS useless, he is quite wrong on this, as he is often on many things. His ability to misunderstand stories and create his own narrative has kept me amused for more than 16 years.

MrMind
nobody cares dude

Old Man Whirly!
nobody cares dude Mindy, Mindy, Mindy, never say that... I care and wouldn't want you to do anything silly...

abhilegend
Not to mention Black Panther defeated Tiger God in combat to gain his full power.

https://i.postimg.cc/Jttdfv5w/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/Btyw4pmj/image.jpg

That's how he accessed superflow.

https://i.postimg.cc/SnLZLhk9/image.jpg

I wonder what the excuse will be now.

MrMind
according to vsbattles superflow is on the level of overvoid

StiltmanFTW
MrMind wins this round rather easily.

https://i.ibb.co/pbZT7Lb/74noax.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
MrMind wins this round rather easily.

https://i.ibb.co/pbZT7Lb/74noax.jpg Saying it doesn't make it so Stilt wink

MrMind
it be one story if you actually read comics whirley....

Old Man Whirly!
it be one story if you actually read comics whirley.... English my friend, English.

StiltmanFTW
English my friend, English.

American English can do whatever it wants, Whirl.

You have no power here.

Old Man Whirly!
American English can do whatever it wants, Whirl.

You have no power here. I know I am powerless against the American ability to add "ized" to words. shifty

GalacticStorm

The power level of the Phoenix Force has always been top tier.

However misconceptions and misunderstandings regarding the difference between a host, the firebird avatar and the Phoenix Force itself lead to perspectives of a wildly fluctuating power level.

But as always im here to help wink

Old Man Whirly!
The power level of the Phoenix Force has always been top tier.

However misconceptions and misunderstandings regarding the difference between a host, the firebird avatar and the Phoenix Force itself lead to perspectives of a wildly fluctuating power level.

But as always im here to help wink Oh GS, jggg! roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
I know I am powerless against the American ability to add "ized" to words. shifty

Or against their power to call some rugby/gridiron/whatever the heck that shit game is, football laughing out loud

My fav part is that they pretend the rest of the world does it, too.

GalacticStorm
laughing out loud

Retards like you give idiots a bad name.
Do tell us how this is actually Tiger God's power instead of Tchalla's power, retard.

https://postimg.cc/hzXGJrLf

Even Galactus literally spell it out as primal aspects of the universe failing but humanity prevailing but no that's too much reading lol

Already explained this sufficiently.

T'Challas power set is enhanced strength and a mastery of combat.

T'challa states in the scene in question that whilst he took a backseat for the Tiger God to get him to the superflow, he was now using his power i.e his combat skills in order to face Logos.

The Tiger God is then shown attacking Logos hand to hand under T Challas control.

Your interpretation contradicts T'Challas canon power-set/abilities and requires readers/forum members to ignore the clear visual depiction of the Tiger God attacking Logos.

My interpretation is aligned to both the statement of T-challa and the visual depiction as well as Galactus' words as T'Challas plan of action i.e gaining the help of the Tiger God and then utilizing his own ability (mastery of combat) to wield it resulted in the defeat of Logos. Something Galactus' own plans failed to do.

No discrepancies or contradictions in my interpretation. Yours leaves gaping holes that fail to reconcile the contradicting canon powers and visual depiction shown in the issue at hand.

When your interpretation requires ignoring an explicit comic book panel, its best to drop the pride and accept your L smile

Old Man Whirly!
Or against their power to call some rugby/gridiron/whatever the heck that shit game is, football laughing out loud

My fav part is that they pretend the rest of the world does it, too. they are funny, I see them as the UK's big cuddly downs syndrome child with full down syndrome strength.

GalacticStorm
That's from Phoenix Song Echo and she mastered Phoenix power by end of the mini.

https://i.postimg.cc/SRyVk6Vd/image.jpg

Immediately prior to that scene The Adversary had Echo on the ropes, she shook herself free of his control and dispelled his illusions leading to him saying she had mastered the Phoenixs power.

By definition to master is simply to gain control of. Rachel also mastered the Phoenix, but that doesn't equate to her being the most skilled or powerful Phoenix. There are levels. The highest mastery of the Phoenix is the White Phoenix as stated in New X-men 154 where the White Phoenix is heralded as a level attained as a Phoenix via training. smile

But let's be honest, nobody will ever fully harness the power of the phoenix in your eyes because that's your argument for decades. Every host is weakened, not at full power or whatever because you decide what counts for phoenix and what doesn't.

Nope. Thats the narrative inadequate debaters such as yourself push when they dont have the evidence or the skillset to credibly counter what I have to say. When you cant out debate resort to discrediting.

That is why you fail and until you improve you wil always fail. Do better sad

It is canon that there is a true multiversal Phoenix, that has universal firebird avatars, that also utilizes hosts. It is also canon that not all hosts are equal and whilst hosts can all learn to master the power to a degree, there are levels to this with the White Phoenix being the highest that can be attained. This goes some way into explaining different showings for the Phoenix.

Just like differing showings of Spectre can be explained by whether or not he has the backing of the Presence, or whether Darkseid was manifesting as an avatar or in his full form, or even whether it was Doom or a Doombot.

Whether you like or dislike that there is a canon explanation for varying showings is of no importance or relevance to me. You will deal. smile

You can't even read Mr "Tchalla used Tiger God to beat Logos" lol.

His statement about using his power in the battle can be interpreted as just that (given his established power is mastery of combat) and he is then shown on panel controlling the Tiger God to defeat Logos.

But yes, lets ignore the explicit on panel visualization in favour of supporting your agenda. roll eyes (sarcastic)

MrMind
they are funny, I see them as the UK's big cuddly downs syndrome child with full down syndrome strength.

awwwww

abhilegend

Your interpretation contradicts T'Challas canon power-set/abilities and requires readers/forum members to ignore the clear visual depiction of the Tiger God attacking Logos.

Its not my interpretation retard, it's what he says in the ****ing comics. That's what Galactus reiterated.

No, your "interpretation" is to save face for Phoenix after it got stalemated by Tiger God.

Yeah, you're an idiot who can't understand simple English.

abhilegend
Immediately prior to that scene The Adversary had Echo on the ropes, she shook herself free of his control and dispelled his illusions leading to him saying she had mastered the Phoenixs power.

laughing out loud

Never stated as such anywhere that white phoenix is greatest due to training in New X-men 154.

Jean Grey is supposed to be the strongest phoenix and she died to xorneto.

You can't even read properly, forget about debating. You're a rank amateur just like master was, putting out word files to compensate for his stupidity.

Nonsense. There's no such canon and marvel has long ago discarded much of the previous phoenix canon.

Its all in your head.

No, it's not.

As opposed to your agenda for phoenix, eh? I wonder why you didn't respond to this?

Not to mention Black Panther defeated Tiger God in combat to gain his full power.

https://i.postimg.cc/Jttdfv5w/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/Btyw4pmj/image.jpg

That's how he accessed superflow.

https://i.postimg.cc/SnLZLhk9/image.jpg

I wonder what the excuse will be now.

Black Panther literally conquered Tiger God in combat to gain its power to access superflow.

Guess Black Panther>Phoenix~Tiger God >Logos?

Smurph
Oh GS, jggg! roll eyes (sarcastic)

English my friend, English.

Old Man Whirly!
jggg! Was that really before your time on these boards Smurph.

Smurph
jggg! Was that really before your time on these boards Smurph. lol KMC search says it's been used 4 times since I joined in Sept 2006. Mostly by you.

But I might have joined riiiiiight after

The point is, you're old

Old Man Whirly!
lol KMC search says it's been used 4 times since I joined in Sept 2006. Mostly by you.

But I might have joined riiiiiight after

The point is, you're old True I am a grandfather and the oldest grand child is now 10!

Philosophía
True I am a grandfather and the oldest grand child is now 10! When you'll be a great-grandfather, you'll use "jgggg!"

StiltmanFTW
What the f*ck does jgggg mean?

Do I even want to know?

Does it somehow involve Pr's mating rituals?

Philosophía
When you fart so hard, your ass keeps on flapping.

Jgggg

Amount of G-s is based on age. After 70, one fart and it just flaps until you die.

MrMind

ODG
What the f*ck does jgggg mean?

Do I even want to know?

Does it somehow involve Pr's mating rituals? Jean Grey gurgles it when she's killed by a planetary-scale stroke by Magneto Xorn:

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/oo326/OneDumbG0/Phoenix01.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Prime curb stomps

Old Man Whirly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.