Godzilla vs Kaecilius (Read OP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
The Villain from Dr Strange takes on the King of the Monsters.

Now, to make this one interesting, this fight takes place in the Mirror Dimension, which means Kaecilius can go full city-bender mode.

Will it be Kaecilius, or will Godzilla reign supreme?

Flyattractor
Godzilla just goes Full Melt Down Mode. Big G wins.

TheVaultDweller
For those who need a refresher on Kaecilius in the Mirror Dimension, some examples:

https://i.imgur.com/wFb3Dvz.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/3orieQN1lymTfjhYqY/giphy.gif

I think Godzilla could kill him with pretty much any of his attacks. But it's hard to hit someone who can warp the entire battlefield as they please.

ShadowFyre
Thats a pretty crazy scenario. He could definitely win this way by tumbling him. Hes gonna destroy the shit outta the city and if he is not careful get himself caught in the destruction. And one false move will be the end of him

TheVaultDweller
Well, Godzilla can still win IMO. It's going to be a challenge, but just a glancing blow from a limb or even potentially a near miss from his atomic breath can do it. But it's managing to do so while battling the shifting and folding buildings and terrain that won't be easy at all. And, as you said, if he makes a false move, things could go horribly wrong.

BruceSkywalker
this is very interesting as Godzilla has never fought someone like Kaecilius, nor has he fought in the mirror dimension... Godzilla doesn't seem to be smart, which Kaecilius will take advantage of. I'm gonna side with Kaecilius on this one. He can bend his will in the mirror dimension while Godzilla might not be able to even hit him

Eon Blue
K wins.

SquallX
Godzilla roars.

ShadowFyre
It really is an interesting match, the mirror dimension is pretty op

TheVaultDweller
I don't think all sorcerers can do what Kaecilius did in the Mirror Dimension. I watched Dr Strange a few days ago again. The Ancient One specifically mentions that he's more powerful there because of his connection to Dormammu and the ritual he performed (the one that gave him and his zealots those crusty eyes). In fact, with the deaths of Kaecilius and the Ancient One, as far as I am aware, the only living sorcerer who actually has the knowledge required to siphon energy from the Dark Dimension is Strange himself (he memorised the rituals when he used the Time Stone to temporarily restore the pages, which is later confirmed, and also how he knew about the Ancient One doing so to extend her lifespan). And even then, Strange probably doesn't have the mastery required yet to siphon the energy safely without being corrupted, like the Ancient One could. The Ancient One literally had centuries more XP than the next living sorcerer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.