Trump would accept help from Russia in 2020

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Did he really say this?

dadudemon
I know exactly what he said and a quick google search will give you the answer.

I'm not supposed to answer your question, seriously, I'm supposed to shutup and let you properly troll and trigger the Trumptards.

Carry on.

Surtur
Awful. Just awful.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
I know exactly what he said and a quick google search will give you the answer.

I'm not supposed to answer your question, seriously, I'm supposed to shutup and let you properly troll and trigger the Trumptards.

Carry on. Haha laughing thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Did he really say this?

yawn.

Poor bashy has already convinced himself (as many other leftists have) that if Trump wins in 2020 (which he will) it means Russia helped him.

Oh leftists.

Robtard
Trump should take a lesson from O.J. Simpson and write his own "If I Did It" book, on how he would have colluded had he *wink* *wink*

Trumpers would buy millions of copies like the cultist they are; he'd make a killing.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Trump should take a lesson from O.J. Simpson and write his own "If I Did It" book, on how he would have colluded had he *wink* *wink*

Trumpers would buy millions of copies like the cultist they are; he'd make a killing. Haha, in seriousness, he is a special kind of evil.

Surtur
If Trump colluded with Putin we would have probably seen fake top secret KGB files showing that Hillary was some double agent. That's how Trump would roll if he was gonna get his collude on.

The dude doesn't do shit quietly nor small. His plan would not be "lets show she dipped her toe into the corruption pool!"

Robtard
Surt, have you ever considered doing a Podcast on coping? Give it some thought thumb up

Surtur
Yikes not one of your best.

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
Awful. Just awful.

To be fair, admitting to taking information from a foreign power against a rival IS akin to admitting to taking information from Russia.

He admitted he didn't know this is wrong, so put two and two together..

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
To be fair, admitting to taking information from a foreign power against a rival IS akin to admitting to taking information from Russia.

Yeah man the entire situation sounds awful.

BrolyBlack
Awful, poor democrats did this in 2016 and got away with it.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm

Trumpers don't care.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Trumpers don't care.

Stop lying, I even said it was awful. There is proof.

Sometimes you're a monster.

Robtard
^Case in point

BrolyBlack
Dems did care that they did it them selves, why should Trumpers care?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Dems did care that they did it them selves, why should Trumpers care?

Special rules for the leftist special little snowflakes. You know that, Broly.

jaden_2.0
Trump didn't not undo the opposite of nothing's antonym of the negative of what he didn't say he hasn't not done.

- Partially redacted clarification statement on behalf of the special counsel to the assistant to the attorney general's investigatory committee's commission sub committee under the senate investigation's board.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Trump didn't not undo the opposite of nothing's antonym of the negative of what he didn't say he hasn't not done.

- Partially redacted clarification statement on behalf of the special counsel to the assistant to the attorney general's investigatory committee's commission sub committee under the senate investigation's board. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.