7 Kryptonians +7 White Martians vs Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
7 random kryptonians under yellow sun, 7 white martians

vs

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/57845/1300457-cosmic_avengers.jpg

fight in a deserted planet

ShadowFyre
Werent batman and aquama. Fighting off random kryptonian?

I dont know. Threads with "random" are kinda hard to argue because lack of feats.

Do white martians have tp to..

Bentley
The Annihilators suck, they job as hard as Hand Ninjas when they are together. Team Nameless 10/10

DarkSaint85
Extreme mind rape seems to be the order of the day.

@Shadowfyre: those Kryptonians were massively weakened, but were getting stronger with every passing second. You're missing a TON of context.

Batman had Linked up with Star Labs to prep specifically against Kryptonians.....gave Silas all of his files. Aquaman wielded the trident of Poseidon. And they had literally just been exposed to yellow sunlight for the first time ever.

But even WW, wielding the Lightning Bolt of Zeus, was noticing they were getting stronger.

Bentley
Good point DS, Silver Surfer mind-rapes the opposing team with his Power Cosmic in a picosecond before the Martians synapses can fire.

DarkSaint85
Martians out react Flash, noob thumb up their synapses are just fine.

Bentley
Flash jobs to telepaths

DarkSaint85
But the Annihilators job to.....Well, everything.

Bentley
Good point, teaming up with Ronan and Quasar is like Surfer's kryptonite. He uses all his speed to bullrush a Kryptonian fist with his face.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Extreme mind rape seems to be the order of the day.

@Shadowfyre: those Kryptonians were massively weakened, but were getting stronger with every passing second. You're missing a TON of context.

Batman had Linked up with Star Labs to prep specifically against Kryptonians.....gave Silas all of his files. Aquaman wielded the trident of Poseidon. And they had literally just been exposed to yellow sunlight for the first time ever.

But even WW, wielding the Lightning Bolt of Zeus, was noticing they were getting stronger.

I get that they got stronger, and I am sure I did miss a lot as I am just going off of what I have seen here. But if they start off weak, then maybe they can win if they go all out from the get go?

DarkSaint85
They started off weak bec they had just gained their powers.just been exposed to yellow sun.

Philosophía
Is fire weakness knowledge in play? If not, the 7 white martians alone solo.

DarkSaint85
Well the general populace of Earth know it, so...yes.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Annihilators. too much hax

Philosophía
Oh.

Well, in that case, white martians still solo. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.