Rogol Zaar vs World Breaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

carver9
Hulk

Senor Cage
If Rogol has his Axe, he can win this.

Stoic
No he can't win, that axe would be ripped out of his hand stuffed up his ass, just before Hulk turned him into dust. Completely different level of power. Rogol goes down into the cores of planets to destabilize them in order achieve planetary destruction, while WB Hulk was killing planets as an indirect reaction to his punches. Not even close.

cdtm
Was it ever settled between him and Zod?

Last I saw, Superman left them to hash it out in the Phantom Zone. Rogol won.

This after an extended fight with Superman, and a brief two on one. It's fairly obvious Rogol can't be beaten down conventionally. Whether due to toughness, or a Shaggy Man like healing factor.

carver9
So he cant be beat physically because Superman cant beat him?

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
So he cant be beat physically because Superman cant beat him?

He was taking visible damage, yet never really taking damage. The only one's who felt the toll were his opponents, despite the fact the overall gulf in power levels wasn't that big.

That suggests some kind of exotic damage soak/healing factor.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
He was taking visible damage, yet never really taking damage. The only one's who felt the toll were his opponents, despite the fact the overall gulf in power levels wasn't that big.

That suggests some kind of exotic damage soak/healing factor.

Hes durable but implying that he cant be taken down, ESPECIALLY BY HULK is crazy. In one hand we have 2 characters that dwarfs Heralds and on the other, one of the characters continue to get more powerful by the second.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by cdtm
Was it ever settled between him and Zod?

Last I saw, Superman left them to hash it out in the Phantom Zone. Rogol won.

This after an extended fight with Superman, and a brief two on one. It's fairly obvious Rogol can't be beaten down conventionally. Whether due to toughness, or a Shaggy Man like healing factor.
Zod lost and decided to "join"

MrMind
question: is trembling an entire dimension a better feat than breaking the planet by stepping on it

D-Block
WBH

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
question: is trembling an entire dimension a better feat than breaking the planet by stepping on it

Sounds like hyperbole to me.

carver9
It's like asking "which one is more impressive, Hulk destroying a machine that can stop the entire Celestial race or Galactus destroying a Universe".

MrMind
I was asking someone who wasnt mentally impaired but OK

AlbertoJohnAvil
World Breaker Hulk literally stomps. How this is even arguable is beyond me

MrMind
It's like asking "which one is more impressive, Hulk destroying a machine that can stop the entire Celestial race or Galactus destroying a Universe".

Scan of Galactus destroying a universe? Hell I'll take statement if you don't have him doing it

Philosophía

question: is shaking the solar system more impressive than breaking a snowball?thumb up

BruceSkywalker
World Breaker Hulk got this

carver9
Scan of Galactus destroying a universe? Hell I'll take statement if you don't have him doing it

I don't have a scan of Galactus destroying a Universe. It never happened to my knowledge. I think he is capable though but that statement was an example. Maybe I shouldve used Monarch instead.

Senor Cage
I was asking someone who wasnt mentally impaired but OK

laughing out loud

Seriously, Rogol is too versatile.

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
World Breaker Hulk literally stomps. How this is even arguable is beyond me

It shouldn't be an argument. WBH can grab him with 1 hand, hold him to the ground, pinning him and Rogol cant do a thing about it.

MrMind
I don't have a scan of Galactus destroying a Universe. It never happened to my knowledge. I think he is capable though but that statement was an example. Maybe I shouldve used Monarch instead.

so you lied, cool

your example sucks

rogol zaar did tremble the phantom zone, galactus never destroyed a universe

AlbertoJohnAvil
yes let's discuss someone whose beat feat is managing to beat a holding back Superman to world breaker hulk laughing out loud laughing out loud

MrMind
superman would finger flick kill entire multiverse of hulks
you absolute dumbfuk

AlbertoJohnAvil
but we're the trolls right? laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9
so you lied, cool

your example sucks

rogol zaar did tremble the phantom zone, galactus never destroyed a universe

It was a statement made by Superman who have no showings of seeing past an entire Universe. Hyperbole.

cdtm
It was a statement made by Superman who have no showings of seeing past an entire Universe. Hyperbole.

If I had it available, I'd post so many scans.

I'm sure you've read Superman Beyond 3d, when he totally saw beyond one universe, and even saved a few from universal sized micro Monitor probes and their reality blitzing missiles.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Rogol Zaar, stronger, faster and a better fighter 10/10

Senor Cage
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
but we're the trolls right? laughing out loud laughing out loud

How did you know? eek!

Diesldude

Diesldude
I was asking someone who wasnt mentally impaired but OK laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
World Breaker Hulk got this

No kidding. And then Mr. Mind asks a dumb ass question comparing impressive feats of power. Then he mentions the foot fall that happened during WWHulk as if is was the Hulks best feat of that era. A solar system breaking punch is what should be compared to Rogol having to burrow into the bowels of a planet in order to destroy it, vs the punch that killed a solar system. Rogolwould be turned to dust by the shock waves of that punch.

carver9
@Diesldude...

Gladiator bone rattling was said by the narrator which holds far more weight than a person who doesnt have a single ft of seeing universally.

Mr Master
It's not in Galactus' interest or purpose to destroy universes.

In fact, Galactus always joins the heroes when the universe is in peril of being over-taken or destroyed.

Galactus supports cosmic consonance cause that's in his interest.

Galactus is related to Eternity, he calls him "father" ...
why would G ever want to damage a universe which is a part of Eternity?

------------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, Galactus' absorption capabilities are infinite.

In fact, the actual reason he feeds on energy his whole existence
is to one day re-birth the universe with said energies when natural Entropy implodes it.

Galactus fed on Hyperstorm's infinite hyper-space connection indefinitely. (in that story)

When Galactus died naturally and his essence was released,
he became a star that radiated energy forever.

In Byrne's future vision of 616-G, after destroying the universe vs Ecce,
Galactus opened his armor and the next universe poured out.

(kudos to Ewing for reliving Byrne's vision in 2019 in his new run)

In the black celestial arc, he was eating space-time
and would've eaten the Omniverse (on panel stated)
had he not escaped his ravaging hunger by erasing himself from existence.
(Taimut only manipulated G's ability to satiate,
so he would never be satisfied and continue to feed,
but the ability to absorb and capacity of absorption amount was G's own power)

ie. As pertains to that story,
if G ever lost the sensation of being full (like normal G would be after a planet or two)
he can feed on energy/space-time endlessly, until there's nothing left.

Senor Cage
The Axe , ftw!

LordGod
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Rogol Zaar, stronger, faster and a better fighter 10/10 thumb up

carver9
Funny people. Hulk destroys, easily.

MrMind
bump

Stoic

MrMind
hue?

carver9
Standard Hulk kills him. I think Hulk showings at standard levels proves how powerful WBH truly is. Hulk finger flicks him.

Stoic

Stoic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.