Does samhain smell his poopoo doodoo fingers after buttscatches?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
I vote yes. Because he uses one too many vowels when he spells the words "humor" and "color." Do you know how many bits died to make those extra letters he types?

How can he possibly have time to type so many useless letters when he's got to get to afternoon tea? Those biscuits aren't going to eat themselves.

Flyattractor
https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGcsKXjudQrNBuTK/giphy.gif

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm pretty sure spelling those words with 'u' in there is how the british people and people from most other english-speaking countries spell those words. They also put the 'u' in 'flavor' as well (and perhaps 'honor'). It's just that we here in the United States prefer to not use the extra vowel in the words mentioned. Neither spelling is actually incorrect though.

Surtur
http://66.media.tumblr.com/ed6279716c693219ad865a8c5017d696/tumblr_nx99gh6Nc91rn7bzro1_500.gif

Eon Blue
/best thread ever

dadudemon
I like the fact that at least 2 people voted for the last option. I strongly suspect Raz is still around socking...

samhain
Can't believe I missed this, I voted for option 6 by the way, it's the one that made the most sense, not a true bait poll though, you included some options that were in no way derogatory towards me.

I thought everybody knew about Americans taking the letter U out of certain words just so newspaper advertisements would be cheaper to print?

dadudemon
Originally posted by samhain
Can't believe I missed this, I voted for option 6 by the way, it's the one that made the most sense, not a true bait poll though, you included some options that were in no way derogatory towards me.

I thought everybody knew about Americans taking the letter U out of certain words just so newspaper advertisements would be cheaper to print?

Yes, I made this thread specifically because of your comment about bait troll threads so I made a bait troll thread making fun of bait troll threads.

WEEEEEEEEE!

samhain
I am so f'n triggered right now, you don't even know!

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by samhain

You serious? I've never heard of that. Were did you hear/read about this? Source, please; that sounds like interesting reading.

samhain
It was sarcasm. That was a long standing myth that a lot of people still believe to this day. Remember reading about a guy in the early 1800's who proposed a bunch of changes to American English, center instead of centre for example, I think he's the one who is largely credited for the removal of the letter U in certain words.

eThneoLgrRnae
Ugh... wouldn't mind so much using an extra 'u' in words like 'honor' and 'color' but using "centre" instead of 'center' is ridiculous. Screw that shit. I know the english language originated in... you know... England lol, but I still like our version of it better so think I'll stick with it.

"Centre"... really? No thanks.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by dadudemon
I like the fact that at least 2 people voted for the last option. I strongly suspect Raz is still around socking...

I would think that most of (if not all) the Mods here have Sock accounts. For doing the Dirty Deeds "They" don't have the balls to do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.