War With Iran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
How long before a war breaks out with Iran?

jaden_2.0
Not long.

Does anyone seriously believe Iran actually attacked those tankers?

BrolyBlack
Who do you think attacked them?

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Not long.

I don't know what to believe, we are inundated from all sides with:

aSNs3GJJl4c

Just a bit.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Who do you think attacked them?

Whoever has the most to gain from the skyrocketing oil prices.

Surtur

Finally the oil monster that killed Tasha Yar has revealed itself yet again.

BrolyBlack

Iran has a lot to gain, they have the 4th largest oil preserves in the world.

jaden_2.0
Iran has a lot to gain, they have the 4th largest oil preserves in the world.

They won't be making much off it if the US Invades them.

Bashar Teg
Not long.

I'm sure some do...simple folk

Robtard
How long before a war breaks out with Iran?

Whenever Trump feels he both needs a major distraction and a boost to his numbers.

"In order to get elected, @BarackObama will start a war with Iran." -Trump via Twitter 11/29/2011

BrolyBlack
They won't be making much off it if the US Invades them.

So who do you think it was.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
Whenever Trump feels he both needs a major distraction and a boost to his numbers.

"In order to get elected, @BarackObama will start a war with Iran." -Trump via Twitter 11/29/2011

Can you offer something besdies "But Trump"

I didnt even suggest this war was going to be started by Trump. He has shown nothing to suggest he wants to get US in another war.

Robtard

I didnt even suggest this war was going to be started by Trump. He has shown nothing to suggest he wants to get US in another war.

So this thread isn't about a possible US-Iran war because of the issue with the attacked ship, this is what you're saying?

BrolyBlack
If you are going offer "But Trump" then dont post please.

Trump isnt going to declare war on Iran, that doesnt mean a war wont start in the Middle east between Saudi and Iran.

Robtard
Fair enough then.

Saudis have the most to gain with a war with Iran and the US backing the Saudis with weapons and intel.

BrolyBlack

Stringer
I used to get bombed all the time

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I'm sure some do...simple folk

The same "simple folk" who naively accepted the lie touted everywhere that Assad actually bombed his own Syrian people which was used as a pretext for President Trump ordering missile strikes on them? Those simple folk? The same simple folk who naively accepted the bogus BS story fed to them by the deep state and the media of "what happened" on 9/11? Those simple folk? The same simple folk who blindly accepted the BS story of what happened in Vegas when that mass shooting happened? Those simple folk?

I'm not sure whether Iran did this or not but I do know it's far more likely they did it than Assad did what he was accused of. thumb up

Bashar Teg
^^simple folk

TempAccount
lol the ship targeted was apparently headed towards Japan. It was right after Abe Shinzo met with Rouhani to advocate for de-escalation. The Saudi dogs were behind the attacks as they would gain much. Decapitating journalists and dissolving them in sulfuric acid is the norm for them.

eThneoLgrRnae
Still not sure whether Iran did this or not but I sure hope they actually didn't. We sure as Hell don't need another costly war over flimsy evidence of something happening. However, if they did do it then they must be held accountable even if it means war, unfortunately. Keep in mind though that Iran is not Iraq and it's doubtful Russia will just sit idly by if we actually invade Iran as we did Iraq.

TempAccount
Yeah f*ck Russia and China...and f*ck Korea of course.

Long live Ayatollah Khomeini

TempAccount
Update:

Tanker hit was Japanese owned. Owner says Trump admin is spreading mis-information about what happened (keep in mind that Iran and Japan are buddy-buddy)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/japanese-tanker-owner-trump-administration-195513013.html

shiv
Iran apprehend and release or apprehend, prosecute and detain.

Also

There will be no direct military action between the US and Iran.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by TempAccount
Update:

Tanker hit was Japanese owned. Owner says Trump admin is spreading mis-information about what happened (keep in mind that Iran and Japan are buddy-buddy)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/japanese-tanker-owner-trump-administration-195513013.html

Trump administration is only "spreading" what the so-called experts have led him to believe. If he knew it were false information (which it very well may be or not be) he wouldn't be spreading it (he's not CNN or the BBC, after all lol). Don't use this as yet another pathetic excuse to bash our president.

TempAccount
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Trump administration is only "spreading" what the so-called experts have led him to believe. If he knew it were false information (which it very well may be or not be) he wouldn't be spreading it. Don't use this as yet another pathetic excuse to bash our president. Yeah, that is why I said Trump admin not Trump ffs

shiv
The most likely to benefit from escalating something with Iran are:

Saudi Arabia
Netanyahu & the hardliners he fronts
The US

Flyattractor
If Iran is taken off the Map...pretty much the WHOLE WORLD will Benefit.

Cause Iran is a Shit Hole.

Majestic PRIME
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Cause Iran is a Shit Hole.
how do you intend for them to be taken off the map? through war?

Surtur
Iran has now shot down one of our drones.

Time to wipe out an oil refinery.

mike brown
I find it hard to believe that if a war broke out between the Saudis and Iran that we wouldn't jump in. The Saudis don't want to go to war with Iran. They want us to do it for them. Same with Israel tbh.

Robtard
Trump on the shooting down of the drone:

"I would imagine it was a general or somebody who made a mistake in shooting the drone down."

"Fortunately, that drone was unarmed. It was not -- there was no man in it, it was in international waters but we didn't have a man or woman in the drone, we had nobody in the drone. Would have made a big, big difference." -Trump

As always, he has the best words. Lolz, you people.

Flyattractor
I say we send Robbie over to Negogiate with the Iraitieans. Cause He knows how to get Peace Achieved...maybe send him with a nice basket of BLT Sammiches for everybody.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Iran has now shot down one of our drones.

Time to wipe out an oil refinery.

You want to murder hundreds of innocent refinery workers who are just doing a job to support their families over an unmanned drone? WTF is wrong with you, Surt.

Thankfully Trump seemingly doesn't agree with you.

Flyattractor
Nice to see Robbie agree with Trump for once.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Cause Iran is a Shit Hole. Typical Rightist wants war.

mike brown
Trump seems to be being intentionally vague about what he plans to do... Just kept saying "we are very prepared for Iran." I'm not at all ruling out a war at this point. It's not even just a Trump thing... The GOP has been banging the war drums over Iran for years.

The only solace I take is that Trump has a tendency to talk tough initially and then later back down. And he does generally want to be popular... And probably realizes after Iraq just how unpopular a new middle Eastern war would make him. But if the situation continues to escalate the way it is, a war seems not at all impossible to concieve imo.

Surtur
You want to murder hundreds of innocent refinery workers who are just doing a job to support their families over an unmanned drone? WTF is wrong with you, Surt.

Thankfully Trump seemingly doesn't agree with you.

I was kidding, I don't actually want to do it.

Though it's no different than the casualties of innocents we rack up when we use drones. Obama and Trump have tons of blood on their hands.

Surtur
Originally posted by mike brown
Trump seems to be being intentionally vague about what he plans to do... Just kept saying "we are very prepared for Iran." I'm not at all ruling out a war at this point. It's not even just a Trump thing... The GOP has been banging the war drums over Iran for years.

The only solace I take is that Trump has a tendency to talk tough initially and then later back down. And he does generally want to be popular... And probably realizes after Iraq just how unpopular a new middle Eastern war would make him. But if the situation continues to escalate the way it is, a war seems not at all impossible to concieve imo.

And does Iran need to take any responsibility at all for what is going on?

Robtard
I was kidding, I don't actually want to do it.

Though it's no different than the casualties of innocents we rack up when we use drones. Obama and Trump have tons of blood on their hands.

^
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WateryIlliterateAmericanavocet-size_restricted.gif

Surtur
Nice try, your cheerleader will be here shortly smile

Robtard
Literally what you did, you took a stance, a shitty one at that and then when even Trump didn't support it, you backpedaled, sport.

Surtur
Literally what you did, you took a stance, a shitty one at that and then when even Trump didn't support it, you backpedaled, sport.

If Trump supported it I still truly wouldn't want it, but nice try dude. Keep pushing this. It's the hill to die on.

As I said, your cheerleader will be here shortly smile

Robtard
So yeah, you got nothing and are doing your empty posturing routine. Expected.

Trump seemingly and strangely going soft on Iran here made me remember that when the Dem wins in 2020 and the Reps attack say Biden or Warren or Buttigieg for being too soft on North Korea (like they did with Obama), all the Dems have to do is pull out Trump's love affair notes with his pal Kimmy. Love it.

Surtur
So yeah, you got nothing and are doing your empty posturing routine. Expected.

Trump seemingly and strangely going soft on Iran here made me remember that when the Dem wins in 2020 and the Reps attack say Biden or Warren or Buttigieg for being too soft on North Korea (like they did with Obama), all the Dems have to do is pull out Trump's love affair notes with his pal Kimmy. Love it.

^No self awareness. Jesus.

Robtard
^ No backbone. Cowardice.

Surtur
I guess I'm wondering, do you want Trump to go soft on Iran, or not?

What do you want him to do? You surely will not be whining and saying he is going soft on them while at the same time preferring he go soft on them.

Robtard
Murdering innocent people (like in your suggestion) over a drone is not what I want him to do, so not going ape-shit and attacking is a good move out of him. I hope he sticks to his guns when warhawks around him like Bolton urge immediate military action.

First find out why Iran attacked the drone and go from there.

Putinbot1
Murdering innocent people (like in your suggestion) over a drone is not what I want him to do, so not going ape-shit and attacking is a good move out of him.

First find out why Iran attacked the drone and go from there. thumb up Yup Trump is saner than most of his supporters. Which is scary! laughing out loud

Surtur
The cheerleader shows up smile

Surtur
Murdering innocent people (like in your suggestion) over a drone is not what I want him to do, so not going ape-shit and attacking is a good move out of him. I hope he sticks to his guns when warhawks around him like Bolton urge immediate military action.

First find out why Iran attacked the drone and go from there.

If it's a good move, why'd you have to talk shit about him over it? Lol.

Robtard

Considering I said not attacking was a good move out of Trump (that's praise), what exactly are you referring to, quote it and we can discuss.

Surtur
Considering I said not attacking was a good move out of Trump (that's praise), what exactly are you referring to, quote it and we can discuss.

You said he's going soft on Iran. And dude no lets not get into a debate on how using the term "soft" wasn't implying something negative.

Robtard
I said: "Trump seemingly and strangely going soft on Iran here..." -me

Which is noting that considering it's Iran, Trump's soft approach is strange, but I added that it's a good thing this time. We only lost a drone, let's figure out why before going hell-and-fury rants.

You're overreacting to my use of the word "soft" here, buddy.

Surtur
Fair enough.

mike brown
And does Iran need to take any responsibility at all for what is going on? Iran is acting increasingly belligerent since Trump backed out of the nuclear agreement. So yes. But honestly the bottom line is a war is going to be bad for us so we should avoid it. NK, Russia and China are all just as obstinate as Iran is yet we know the aftermath of a war with any of these countries isn't worth it. For whatever reason, some people seem less convinced that a war with Iran isn't worth it. Probably cause they aren't a nuclear power yet. Which pretty much explains perfectly why they want so badly to go nuclear.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by mike brown
Iran is acting increasingly belligerent since Trump backed out of the nuclear agreement. So yes. But honestly the bottom line is a war is going to be bad for us so we should avoid it. NK, Russia and China are all just as obstinate as Iran is yet we know the aftermath of a war with any of these countries isn't worth it. For whatever reason, some people seem less convinced that a war with Iran isn't worth it. Probably cause they aren't a nuclear power yet. Which pretty much explains perfectly why they want so badly to go nuclear.

So basically going to war with Iran is this

ldqmPL236CA

Surtur
NYT is claiming Trump approved a strike on Iran and then called it off once the planes were in the air.

And they had no issues with the NYT publishing that information. So the strategy seems clear: let Iran know how close they came to retaliation. It might make them rethink future actions.

On the other hand it could backfire and just make Iran think Trump would never go through with anything.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Link

Putinbot1

BrolyBlack
Yes he is.

Jessica Tandy

Because his confidence game motivated him to pick a fight when and where there need not be one.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes he is.

Just as he is on most things. thumb up

Putinbot1
Just as he is on most things. thumb up In Bizarro World, no doubt.

SamZED
Let us hope Iran doesn't declare it a victory and start taunting him, all it takes i'm affraid.

BrolyBlack

mike brown
So basically going to war with Iran is this

ldqmPL236CA I mean, like I said Iran is doing their part in escalating the tensions... By all appearances they are anticipating a conflict. But it takes two to tango... And hopefully we learned from be Iraq what an intractable situation another middle Eastern war will be.

Surtur
Though if Iran escalates and causes the death of even 1 American, they need to go through with the attack.

Robtard
FFS. So it seems Trump did kneejerk and did his 'hell and fury' nonsense by calling a military strike before knowing what happened, but people around him were able to thankfully talk his emotional ass down and why he reversed himself later.

Thank god for those people. Whomever they are.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Robtard

mike brown
Though if Iran escalates and causes the death of even 1 American, they need to go through with the attack. that's the danger, really. There are many ways this can escalate into an all out war. It's not at all a stable situation.

If it escalates to the point of some sort of strategic airstrikes like what Trump did in Syria that's not the end of the world. But if it gets to the point of an all out invasion or attempted regime change, we're going to be looking at a long, bloody, expensive quagmire just like in Iraq, possibly even worse.

On the flip side, now that we are out of the nuclear agreement there is absolutely nothing to disuade the Iranian regime from going nuclear. Sanctions, etc just aren't going to work. Nothing short of regime change really guarantees that wont happen. And if it does there's a good possibility for some sort of arms race manifesting in the middle East between the Iranians and their enemies, namely Saudi Arabia and Israel.

mike brown
FFS. So it seems Trump did kneejerk and did his 'hell and fury' nonsense by calling a military strike before knowing what happened, but people around him were able to thankfully talk his emotional ass down and why he reversed himself later.

Thank god for those people. Whomever they are. where did you hear that?

Robtard
Though this is likely all a distraction from the Trump admin shitshow, pending war does that.

mike brown
So basically speculation.

It's possible but it's also possible he just changed his mind. I am glad that he called it off but this really does nothing but make us look weak. It's like Obama and his red line threat in Syria. You either attack or you don't. You don't pretend to/threaten to attack and then call it off... That just hurts our credibility.

Plus it gives Iran a plausible case for self defense in any future altercations with us. Just a poorly thought out move altogether imo.

Robtard
Oh, yeah, that was speculation.

Good points actually, Trump did similar with North Korea, he opened up by threatening total destruction, which you don't open up with unless you're willing to do it and then had to tuck tail when Kim called his bluff and fired another test missile, so Trump switched gears to "we fell in love" nonsense.

mike brown
Or threatening Mexico with tariffs and then pretending you made some sort of great deal with them to get out of it, etc. This really is typical of Trump's style of "negotiation."

But iah Trump has people on his team who really want a war with Iran. Trump is actually the sane one in his administration on this issue because he campaigned on no more foreign wars.

But as I spelled out earlier, the situation is escalating and his "tough" stance on Iran is contributing to that escalation. And it's very easy to imagine it escalating to a war even if Trump doesn't actually want one. This is one arena where talking tough might lead to someone actually calling your bluff.

Robtard
Because Trump's a con man, a flim-flam man. Though his flim-flammery only seems to work on certain people.

Yep, John Bolton, Trump's National Security Advisor seems to be one of these people who want a war.

Trump is likely just using this as a distraction, thoughts of pending war does that almost as good as actual war. Despite Iran's sabre-rattling, Iran does not want a war with the US, it'll lose more than gain and they know this. But sure, that doesn't mean it can't happen, Trump could easily launch missiles or drop bombs without Congress' approval to try and force Iran's hand in attacking back and that could landslide into all out war.

BrolyBlack
Because Trump's a con man, a flim-flam man. Though his flim-flammery only seems to work on certain people.

Yep, John Bolton, Trump's National Security Advisor seems to be one of these people who want a war.

Trump is likely just using this as a distraction, thoughts of pending war does that almost as good as actual war. Despite Iran's sabre-rattling, Iran does not want a war with the US, it''' lose more than gain and they know this. But sure, that doesn't mean it can't happen, Trump could easily launch missiles without Congress' approval to try and force Iran's hand in attacking back and that could landslide into all out war.

Its definitely Trumps fault Iran shot the drone down.

StiltmanFTW
f*ck war with iran

jmanghan is attacking the forum

protect us, broly, you're the greatest war vet on the site

dadudemon
Are we going to have more wars?

sad

Can we not? Can we elect an actual Christian to office instead of all these murderers?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by dadudemon

sad

Can we not? Can we elect an actual Christian to office instead of all these murderers?

I suppose you think the jewish Bernie Sanders is an "actual Christian", eh? laughing out loud

No doubt you believe the liars Obama & Hillary when they claim they are as well lol. Reality check: actual Christians don't support mass infanticide (abortions) just as Jesus Himself never would.

Actual Christians also think it's fine (in fact, they usually prefer it) for people who serve in positions of power in government to be Christians; Bernie Sanders, however, doesn't like that notion.

https://thefederalist.com/2017/06/09/bernie-sanders-doesn't-think-christians-fit-public-office/

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by dadudemon

sad

https://strangenotions.com/wp-content/uploads/Crusades.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
I suppose you think the jewish Bernie Sanders is an "actual Christian", eh? laughing out loud

No doubt you believe the liars Obama & Hillary when they claim they are as well lol. Reality check: actual Christians don't support mass infanticide (abortions) just as Jesus Himself never would.

Actual Christians also think it's fine (in fact, they usually prefer it) for people who serve in positions of power in government to be Christians; Bernie Sanders, however, doesn't like that notion.

https://thefederalist.com/2017/06/09/bernie-sanders-doesn't-think-christians-fit-public-office/

It's crystal clear that Sanders is bigoted towards Christians and hates Christianity as many on the left do but they sure love dem muslims and the notion of Sharia Law replacing the Constitution though! thumb down

mike brown
GWR1naYkMBI

dadudemon

dadudemon

dadudemon

cdtm
I knew some of this already, but nice writeup. thumb up

Adam_PoE
Reality check: actual Christians don't support mass infanticide (abortions) just as Jesus Himself never would.

Au contraire:

Cq3U09DeKpg

eThneoLgrRnae
What I said (or rather, typed) was 100% the truth. Like it or not, I don't care either way.

Putinbot1
What I said (or rather, typed) was 100% the truth. Like it or not, I don't care either way. dur

BrolyBlack
Trump just imposed massive sanctions on Iran including all high leadership and the Supreme Leader and his close assistants and associates

Surtur
Trump just imposed massive sanctions on Iran including all high leadership and the Supreme Leader and his close assistants and associates

Somehow this will be wrong too.

BrolyBlack
Liberals and Never Trumpers and fair weather fans will of coarse disapprove.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh yeah I'm sure the leftist media will criticize him for this as well.

gold slorg
idgaf

poland is shit either way

playa1258
Send in the Astartes.

mike brown
I like how the thread has nothing to do with war with Iran after a few pages cause ultimately partisan bickering is the real topic of any thread on this website.

mike brown
E5iazs86hRs

dadudemon
I did some reading on this.

I am 100% certain that Iran is correct about the drone violating their airspace so they shot it down. And I am 100% certain the US is correct when they claim the drone was shot down in international airspace.

These two positions are not mutually exclusive and we all know the US was spying on Iran, violating their airspace.

Also, Iran's head of the Revolutionary Guard Corps is named Maj. Gen. Hossein Salami.

That's right. Maj. Gen. Salami. Amazing. ahahaha

I wish my surname was something awesome like that.

Meting some egos would resolve this situation.

BrolyBlack
Fair enough then.

Saudis have the most to gain with a war with Iran and the US backing the Saudis with weapons and intel.

As I suspected tensions would rise without US being involved.

Britain has now seized an Iranian tanker.

Robtard
As I suspected tensions would rise without US being involved.

Britain has now seized an Iranian tanker.

Just a few days ago Trump threatened Iran again, further increasing tensions, but sure, the US is not involved or something.

Trump threatens to 'substantially' increase sanctions on Iran

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Please wait...

BrolyBlack
*threatening

Robtard

BrolyBlack
But Trump said

Flyattractor
Pretending is what leftists do Best!

Robtard
Bump

jaden_2.0
Bump

laughing

Patient_Leech
I have such a war boner right now. droolio

snowdragon
It's always best to play the good and bad guy then make sure you do it with figure that is liked in a culture to bring together fractured groups and solidify their power base.........of course at the expense of the ppl you govern.

Murika baby, World Police.

This looks like a big mistake.

Robtard
Belongs here too

https://i.imgur.com/3lGXvxq.png

Surtur
It doesn't show the hypocrisy you think it does kiddo.

Putinbot1
Belongs here too

https://i.imgur.com/3lGXvxq.png Originally posted by Surtur
It doesn't show the hypocrisy you think it does kiddo. ? Y-yes it does

Surtur
Nope, but you tried.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
? Y-yes it does

Indeed, it does show exactly that.

Trumpers: "One thing I love about Trump, he's not getting us into any conflicts or wars in the Middle East." (which is a fair enough thing)

*Trump attacks Iranian officials, entrenching the US further in ME conflicts and something that could potentially lead to a war with Iran*

Also Trumpers: "Hell yeah, smoke dem Irans! Murca!'"

Surtur
No it doesn't show that. Retaliating to an attack is not the same as starting a war. I get that you guys have TDS, but there is plenty of legit stuff to criticize. This is not the hill to die on believe me. This ain't it chief.

StiltmanFTW
Let's do it.

https://i.imgur.com/ut01y9p.gif

It's time.

Surtur
If you're gonna attack someone and then have more attacks planned in the future and then you're gonna start a war when retaliation happens it is crystal clear your goal was war from the start.

As crazy and as shitty as they are i don't think Iran's goal is war. So I don't see a WW3 scenario.

StiltmanFTW
I want WW3 to happen, it's time for all Surturs and Stiltmen of this world to die.

Surtur
U might want it to happen, but it's not gonna happen. Just sit back and enjoy the hysteria.

SquallX

jaden_2.0
If you're gonna attack someone and then have more attacks planned in the future and then you're gonna start a war when retaliation happens it is crystal clear your goal was war from the start.

As crazy and as shitty as they are i don't think Iran's goal is war. So I don't see a WW3 scenario.

There will be because Saudi Arabia wants it and the US does exactly what it's told to by Saudi Arabia.

Robtard
-Trump said: 'no more wars in the Middle East', 'Bring our troops back home'

-Trumpers regurgitate that as a positive (and rightfully so)

-Today: "Thousands more US troops being sent to the Middle East".

Hmmm...

truejedi

It does to anyone paying attention.

dadudemon
-Today: "Thousands more US troops being sent to the Middle East".

Hmmm...

Wait a minute...brb

Edit - https://www.nbcnews.com/news/military/u-s-sending-thousands-more-troops-mideast-after-baghdad-attack-n1110081

https://i.imgur.com/GwXAWv8.gif

Dammit. no expression

Getting real tired of us wasting trillions on foreign wars.

"But Bernie's Medicare for All plan will cost us Trillions!"

Here's an idea, end all these stupid f*cking wars and use the money saved to pay for our Medicare for All plan AND STILL SAVE TRILLIONS. thumb up

NewGuy01
It totally does.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, it doesn't.

NewGuy01
As crazy and as shitty as they are i don't think Iran's goal is war.

Ours is, though.

Putinbot1
One things for sure, thanks to the 48% British lives will also be at risk as Trump seeks war for reelection.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Ours is, though. thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by truejedi
It does to anyone paying attention.

Only to those choosing to willfully confuse retaliating to an attack with starting a war.

Surtur
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Ours is, though.

Our military industrial complex would probably love a war, but no that's not Trumps goal here IMO.

Iran fights a proxy war against us in Iraq and in doing so attacks the US embassy there. We respond and we are the aggressors? We are instigating war? No, that's not how that works.

Surtur
Oh and the Pentagon says the guy was planning even more attacks.

And look I'm all for questioning the government and what they tell us, but I hope people concede that *if* that turns out to be true that we had even more of a reason to take this f*cker out.

Putinbot1
Insanity.

Surtur
Insanity.

I'm sure he was insane, but then he was a crazed islamic terrorist so it comes with the territory.

Putinbot1
You realise this paints targets on Americans and their allies around the globe.

Surtur
Give me an exact figure: how many of us should we let them kill before we retaliate?

Tzeentch
I agree with Surtur. Thousands of dead US troops is an easy price to pay for putting Iran in its place. God bless Israel

Surtur
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I agree with Surtur.

Giood, would have been sad if you agreed with Putinbot.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I agree with Surtur. Thousands of dead US troops is an easy price to pay for putting Iran in its place. God bless Israel thumb up Let's add to the that the shia insurgency that will now happen additionally but separately to the Sunnis insurgency...

StiltmanFTW
World War Three memes everywhere on the web...

cdtm
There will be because Saudi Arabia wants it and the US does exactly what it's told to by Saudi Arabia.

The power of the almighty dollar.

It's not all bad, you think the anti islamophobia movement would have so much visibility if there weren't rich, powerful Muslims to appease?

Putinbot1
Saudi and Israel are secret allies re Iran interestingly.

Surtur
thumb up Let's add to the that the shia insurgency that will now happen additionally but separately to the Sunnis insurgency...

Would you approve of us pulling out all our troops in the middle east?

We should have never been there in the first place.

Putinbot1
Would you approve of us pulling out all our troops in the middle east?

We should have never been there in the first place. We created the modern middle east. We created Saudi Arabia, Israel and the Emirates. Propped up the Shah of Iran. Took out Gaddafi, propped up Syria and even Hussein for years, because money.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>