Why does Harriet Tubman deserve to replace Andrew Jackson?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
And why not George Washington Carver if he has to be replaced?

TempAccount
Frederick Douglass is a better alternative too

BrolyBlack

gold slorg
ALLAHU CARVEBAR

SquallX

Surtur
I still think she looks like 50 Cent.

We should just take people off of money. Here is my new design idea:

The money is simple, it has nothing on it but the number denoting its worth and the phrase "this is your god" written underneath.

Boom, done.

BrolyBlack
Someone voted she earned it.

eThneoLgrRnae
@Broly: F*** that. That would mean replacing Benjamin Frankilin and I really admire Ben.

BrolyBlack
Again that was a joke

eThneoLgrRnae
Ok. Seriously though, if we have to replace someone I'd much rather replace Jackson or even Grant rather than Franklin.

BrolyBlack
My thought, why replace any of them

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
My thought, why replace any of them

Well, as I voted in your poll, sjw's have to throw little crybaby fits till they get their way. It's just a shame that people are always giving in to the crybabies.

Raptor22
I agree with u guys. These sjw crybabies r the worst. First they were going to replace hamilton with susan b anthony on the $10 in 2020 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of suffrage, then all these sjw babies came along and were like wah thats not fair to ol hammy and cried until they got their way and it got scrapped.

So then they tried with tubman and what do ya know. More sjw's throwing little tantrums to get their way. They really are the worst

eThneoLgrRnae
^triggered snowflake alert! laughing out loud

Raptor22
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
^triggered snowflake alert! laughing out loud i find it hard to believe one man could have come up with such a cutting barb. Who are u working with? Tell me, i must know.

mike brown
At least Harriett Tubman did something brave and interesting. Tired of hearing about Carver and his stupid peanuts.

And I'm not that familiar with Jackson... What did he do that was so great?

BrolyBlack
He was a general in the army, served in the house and senate, was the governor of Florida, and was a two term president.

Surtur
Give Tubman a coin like they did Sacagawea if it is really necessary to have her face on some form of currency.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

BrolyBlack
Whos decision was it to try and put her on the $20 bill.

And if we are going to put a woman on there why not Jacky Kennedy. The woman went through hell.

Surtur
The Obama administration made the choice.

BrolyBlack
Of Course!

cdtm

Surtur
My grandpa once said to me politics was like professional wrestling. They act like they are at each others throats, but they're all in on it together in the end, it's all an act.

Okay so he never said that to me, but what if he did?

Flyattractor
The NuWHO episode about this sucked SJW NoBalls.

Archaeopteryx
Not advocating for Tubman but Jackson was a POS genocidal maniac. I think all human images should be removed from money, what's the point? Presidents weren't on money before the 20th century, neither they, or anyone else, should be now.

SquallX

SquallX

Putinbot1
Same people triggered by Brie Larson. Funny stuff.

eThneoLgrRnae
^says the snowflake triggered by Trump & Tommy Robinson.

Funny stuff, indeed. thumb up

Putinbot1
^says the snowflake triggered by Trump & Tommy Robinson.

Funny stuff, indeed. thumb up your tension is delicious ***** boy.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Same people triggered by Brie Larson. Funny stuff.

^Still butthurt people laughed at her misandry. Beautiful smile

Putinbot1
I've personally no idea who she is, to me dollars, sterling and euro's are just different currencies I use to facilitate life. Who gives a shit what is on currency. I use my debit and credit cards more than cash.

Surtur
I'd say the only valid reason to change who is on our currency is if we're getting rid of people being on currency all together. It should not be to replace someone else, that's just virtue signaling.

If we're gonna virtue signal lets go all out, surely we can find a minority transgender female paraplegic lesbian who was important to history.

Putinbot1
Whilst, I think all this criticism of virtue signalling is rightist virtue signalling. You make a valid point why is anyone needed on currency, when I use a POS machine I just get debited. My debit card has a dolphin on it.

dadudemon

Surtur
Whilst, I think all this criticism of virtue signalling is rightist virtue signalling. You make a valid point why is anyone needed on currency, when I use a POS machine I just get debited. My debit card has a dolphin on it.

Nice "no you", I approve.

dadudemon
ON the thread, yes, Jackson was a fairly terrible person. Badass, but terrible. I wouldn't mouth off to him even when he started getting old...he was tough as nails.

Tubman is a much better choice.

I like the idea of taking people off of money. Would Tubman want her name to appear on money? The people she freed were bought and sold with that money. She might have a disdain with her face showing up on money. Did someone check historical records for her thoughts on money before deciding to throw her face on money?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
ON the thread, yes, Jackson was a fairly terrible person. Badass, but terrible. I wouldn't mouth off to him even when he started getting old...he was tough as nails.

I like the idea of taking people off of money. Would Tubman want her name to appear on money? The people she freed were bought and sold with that money. She might have a disdain with her face showing up on money. Did someone check historical records for her thoughts on money before deciding to throw her face on money? Agreed her thougts should be checked... laughing

SquallX

Robtard
I would love it if they replaced every White male on US currency with a person of color; preferably a woman, not that I particularly care either way and I rarely use money anymore, 99% of my money-use is filtered through either a debit card or a credit card, but it would drive all the racist snowflakes into tantrums and that is something I'd want to see.

"They're taking away our heritage!" Umm, what? You're just some cracker who's grandpa came over on boat in the late 1800's for a job.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I would love it if they replaced every White male on US currency with a person of color; preferably a woman, not that I particularly care either way and I rarely use money anymore, 99% of my money-use is filtered through either a debit card or a credit card, but it would drive all the racist snowflakes into tantrums and that is something I'd want to see.

"They're taking away our heritage!" Umm, what? You're just some cracker who's grandpa came over on boat in the late 1800's for a job.

Your racism has been noted smile

BackFire
We should put Obama on all the currency.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Your racism has been noted smile

Huh?

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
We should put Obama on all the currency.

I would love to see Obama on the One or Five Dollar Bill.

Surtur
Obama is half white, so we can put him on one side of a special edition silver dollar.

SquallX

That is so ****ing stupid.

Robtard
Originally posted by SquallX

Disagreed, using debit/credit cards is the future, it's extremely rare to find a place that does not take plastic anymore, if you lose your card, you can cancel it via a phone app and order a new one, if you lose a wad of cash, well, that's gone.

Putinbot1

"They're taking away our heritage!" Umm, what? You're just some cracker who's grandpa came over on boat in the late 1800's for a job. Brilliant post.

Archaeopteryx
We have a few posters here who think Trump should be on every bill

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by SquallX

You were actually expecting a valid argument from him? laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Archaeopteryx
We have a few posters here who think Trump should be on every bill

I'm going to send them Trump face pillow cases.

carthage
All white men should be removed from all currency

eThneoLgrRnae
^racist.

carthage

Adam_PoE

NemeBro

I like the idea of taking people off of money. Would Tubman want her name to appear on money? The people she freed were bought and sold with that money. She might have a disdain with her face showing up on money. Did someone check historical records for her thoughts on money before deciding to throw her face on money? thumb up

I don't think we need anyone on our currency, but Tubman is a far more positive figure than Jackson, so I fail to see a problem here.

No comment on what Tubman herself would have wanted, can't say I know and I doubt there's any records that say as much.

Surtur
I still think my idea is the best, you just gotta add numbers to it:

https://live.staticflickr.com/3428/3301146343_b550183008.jpg

SquallX
I agree we should remove people from our money, but add in our monuments and other important landmarks.

mike brown
You can find her in da club

https://i.imgur.com/wvE61vo.jpg

https://images.complex.com/complex/images/c_limit,dpr_auto,q_90,w_720/fl_lossy,pg_1/b3jamzqsdbnow429qrdw/50centstarz yikes

Maybe we should go with MLK instead on second thought.

Stoic
You can find her in da club

https://i.imgur.com/wvE61vo.jpg

https://images.complex.com/complex/images/c_limit,dpr_auto,q_90,w_720/fl_lossy,pg_1/b3jamzqsdbnow429qrdw/50centstarz

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Tubman was was a victim of physical abuse. She had an extremely hard life, so you should probably forgive her for not being a beauty queen.

Putinbot1
Most people polled seem ti feel she earned it. We can guess those who feel differently are the usual suspects.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Stoic
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Tubman was was a victim of physical abuse. She had an extremely hard life, so you should probably forgive her for not being a beauty queen.

More to the point, why is her physical attractiveness relevant to whether she deserves to be recognized for her accomplishments? None of the men on our currency are particularly good-looking either.

Surtur

Nope I'll never forgive, I'll hold this against her forever.

d3b8LswWO1A

eThneoLgrRnae
Tell us all what you think makes a man "good-looking", Adam. After all, you prefer men over women so I'm sure you'd know lol. So I take it you wouldn't be interested in having a little anal fun with Washington, Lincoln, Grant, Jackson, or Franklin if they were still alive then? stick out tongue

Putinbot1
Tell us all what you think makes a man "good-looking", Adam. After all, you prefer men over women so I'm sure you'd know lol. So I take it you wouldn't be interested in having a little anal fun with Washington, Lincoln, Grant, Jackson, or Franklin if they were still alive then? stick out tongue OH Fly!

dadudemon
Tell us all what you think makes a man "good-looking", Adam. After all, you prefer men over women so I'm sure you'd know lol. So I take it you wouldn't be interested in having a little anal fun with Washington, Lincoln, Grant, Jackson, or Franklin if they were still alive then? stick out tongue

You seem quite interested in who a gay man finds attractive and what he does with men he finds attractive.

Do you at least have a flash light for reading in the closet?

Surtur
Lol savage.

Also now I'm just reminded of a story I read not too long ago about R Kelly saying he sometimes sleeps in a closet cuz it is "pitch black" in there.

mike brown
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
More to the point, why is her physical attractiveness relevant to whether she deserves to be recognized for her accomplishments? None of the men on our currency are particularly good-looking either. cause I'm gonna have to look at that mug every time I pull out a 20?

And Washington & co are pretty hot compared to that mess tbh.

Surtur
5qm8PH4xAss

Stoic
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
More to the point, why is her physical attractiveness relevant to whether she deserves to be recognized for her accomplishments? None of the men on our currency are particularly good-looking either.

So very true, but people will look for any reason to object to someone that they don't like, despite not even knowing the person. Perhaps it's a cultural thing?

Stoic
The actual question should be why she doesn't deserve to be on the front of currency?

Putinbot1
The actual question should be why she doesn't deserve to be on the front of currency? thumb up Good post!

Surtur
The actual question should be why she doesn't deserve to be on the front of currency?

Why her and not ?

Putinbot1
Why her and not ? Why not her and some other random historical figure.

Surtur
Why not her and some other random historical figure.

Because there is no valid reason to change our money from one person to the next. It'd be more valid to remove people from it entirely.

eThneoLgrRnae
Why her and not ?

thumb up good post!

Stoic
Because there is no valid reason to change our money from one person to the next. It'd be more valid to remove people from it entirely.

So then that's exactly what should happen. She fought for people that were held captive like phucking animals, are you kidding right now? I'm not playing here. Jewish people went through 5 to 7 years of hell during the Holocaust, and they have shrines raised in the honor of their dead, while Black people went through over 300yrs of captivity as if they were someone's phucking Pitt Bull and are still going through it today, and you're actually asking why? You know what? Place yourself in the shoes of the people that were raped, forced to work, lynched, mutilated, divided, and all of the other shit that you've decided to either not give a shit about, or did not realize, and then perhaps you might see why the phuck she should be placed on currency. Christopher phucking Columbus was given major kudos for being an evil piece of shit, only to later be seen for what he really was. An embarrassment. And you question why she should be given proper respect? You ought to think carefully about your next words.

Surtur
So then that's exactly what should happen. She fought for people that were held captive like phucking animals, are you kidding right now? I'm not playing here. Jewish people went through 5 to 7 years of hell during the Holocaust, and they have shrines raised in the honor of their dead, while Black people went through over 300yrs of captivity as if they were someone's phucking Pitt Bull and are still going through it today, and you're actually asking why? You know what? Place yourself in the shoes of the people that were raped, forced to work, lynched, mutilated, divided, and all of the other shit that you've decided to either not give a shit about, or did not realize, and then perhaps you might see why the phuck she should be placed on currency. Christopher phucking Columbus was given major kudos for being an evil piece of shit, only to later be seen for what he really was. An embarrassment. And you question why she should be given proper respect? You ought to think carefully about your next words.

I give two shits what she did. She doesn't deserve to be on our currency, *nobody* does.

But we sure as hell shouldn't change it from one person to the next for some virtue signaling bullshit, and you know that's exactly what this is. She's black, she's a woman...her accomplishments are secondary to that fact.

So No: we should not give in to virtue signaling. Folk can carry around a picture of her in their pockets if they need a picture of her on them at all times so badly.

Robtard

*boom*

Surtur
Peddle that virtue signaling BS elsewhere. I don't care. I don't care if she personally ended slavery by herself and then time traveled into the future and killed Hitler.

Robtard
Peddle that virtue signaling BS elsewhere. I don't care. I don't care if she personally ended slavery by herself and then time traveled into the future and killed Hitler.

It's not BS nor is it virtue signaling. You people like to label things incorrectly as a means to dismiss then. Anyhow.

Tell me, since we're (unfortunately imo) going to have faces on our currency, why not replace Andrew Jackson with Harriet Tubman, considering she's the FAR better role model?

Putinbot1
Stoic is on fire, he came in and dropped the mike, Boom Shakalack Rood boi!

Stoic

Re-read what you wrote here please. You said nothing, because in order for her to be placed on currency someone would have to be removed from it. That's really what it comes down to. Who was more important in American history, or would it have been better if she or anyone like her existed? Should Blacks still be wiping and licking ******* like some sub human animal like they were presented to be back in those twisted times?

Putinbot1
Re-read what you wrote here please. You said nothing, because in order for her to be placed on currency someone would have to be removed from it. That's really what it comes down to. Who was more important in American history, or would it have been better if she or anyone like her existed? Should Blacks still be wiping and licking ******* like some sub human animal like they were presented to be back in those twisted times? thumb up

Surtur
Stoic is on fire, he came in and dropped the mike, Boom Shakalack Rood boi!

But he really didn't drop the mic lol. But because his response was to me you and Rob get triggered and pretend he did.

Putinbot1
It's not BS nor is it virtue signaling. You people like to label things incorrectly as a means to dismiss then. Anyhow.

Tell me, since we're (unfortunately imo) going to have faces on our currency, why not replace Andrew Jackson with Harriet Tubman, considering she's the FAR better role model? Also thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
I give two shits what she did. She doesn't deserve to be on our currency, *nobody* does.

But we sure as hell shouldn't change it from one person to the next for some virtue signaling bullshit, and you know that's exactly what this is. She's black, she's a woman...her accomplishments are secondary to that fact.

So No: we should not give in to virtue signaling. Folk can carry around a picture of her in their pockets if they need a picture of her on them at all times so badly.

thumb up

Surtur
Re-read what you wrote here please. You said nothing, because in order for her to be placed on currency someone would have to be removed from it. That's really what it comes down to. Who was more important in American history, or would it have been better if she or anyone like her existed? Should Blacks still be wiping and licking ******* like some sub human animal like they were presented to be back in those twisted times?

Read what I say here: nobody should be on currency. Not Harriet, not anyone.

You wanna build them a shrine? Set up a Go Fund Me for a shrine to Harriet Tubman.

Putinbot1
But he really didn't drop the mic lol. But because his response was to me you and Rob get triggered and pretend he did. It's O.K. to be angry Surt, pats Surt on the head!

Surtur
It's O.K. to be angry Surt, pats Surt on the head!

And likewise: it's okay to deflect from correct observations with claims of anger thumb up

Putinbot1
And likewise: it's okay to deflect from correct observations with claims of anger thumb up Oh Surt! laughing

Surtur
thumb up

I mean..."the jews suffered!" Okay, what jews are on our money? They have shrines, neat. Give one to Harriet, I'm all for it. I won't pay for it, but if others wanna donate money for some sort of shrine to this woman they are free to do it.

And in a country where a certain side seems keen on downplaying the suffering of jews by constantly invoking the holocaust...invoking jews here may not be the best move.

Stoic

I know that you don't care. It's part of your culture not to care. You only care when it affects you.

Surtur
Oh Surt! laughing

It's what you guys do lol. All the time. A correct observation is pointed out about your behavior(or Robs, or Bash) and then it's "you're salty" or "you're angry". It is wonderfully predictable ol' chap.

To be fair, occasional the word "meltdown" will be incorrectly used by you guys as well.

Putinbot1
It's what you guys do lol. All the time. A correct observation is pointed out about your behavior(or Robs, or Bash) and then it's "you're salty" or "you're angry". It is wonderfully predictable ol' chap.

To be fair, occasional the word "meltdown" will be incorrectly used by you guys as well. Oh Surt no laughing

Stoic
I mean..."the jews suffered!" Okay, what jews are on our money? They have shrines, neat. Give one to Harriet, I'm all for it. I won't pay for it, but if others wanna donate money for some sort of shrine to this woman they are free to do it.

And in a country where a certain side seems keen on downplaying the suffering of jews by constantly invoking the holocaust...invoking jews here may not be the best move.

The issue was about currency.

Surtur
I know that you don't care. It's part of your culture not to care. You only care when it affects you.

You invoked Jews and shrines to the holocaust. Lets go down this road: I find it hard to believe we don't have any memorials, shrines, museums, etc. dedicated to the victims of slavery.

Surtur
The issue was about currency.

And yet you inserted shrines to victims of the holocaust, go figure that such a thing would change the dynamics of the conversation.

Putinbot1
The issue was about currency. thumb up

Surtur
And yet he mentioned shrines to jews who died in the holocaust.

Best to keep the holocaust out of this then thumb up

Robtard
TIL: Bringing up the Holocaust is trying to "down play the suffering of Jews".

It's not like "Never Forget" and "Never Again" is used along side the Holocaust so people will keep talking about it and truly never forget how something so atrocious can happen if people are not vigilant.

Surtur

It's not like "Never Forget" is used along side the Holocaust so people will keep talking about it and truly never forget how something so atrocious can happen if people are not vigilant.

Lol so yet another troll where you act like you have no idea what I'm referring to? Good show smile

Putinbot1

It's not like "Never Forget" and "Never Again" is used along side the Holocaust so people will keep talking about it and truly never forget how something so atrocious can happen if people are not vigilant. thumb up so true.

Robtard
thumb up so true.

Downplaying?

'We shall never forget': Auschwitz survivors pay homage as world remembers Holocaust

Surtur
Top notch stuff, you feign that ignorance smile

Putinbot1
Downplaying?

'We shall never forget': Auschwitz survivors pay homage as world remembers Holocaust Surt actually got angry for me commemorating the holocaust. Weirdest thing ever, posters who know of my Gypsy blood read it and were shocked.

Surtur
Surt actually got angry for me commemorating the holocaust. Weirdest thing ever, posters who know of my Gypsy blood read it and were shocked.

Lol I remember you getting super triggered over that.

Putinbot1
Lol I remember you getting super triggered over that. no triggering Surt, valid disgust along with most others. It's good rveryone understands you here now.

Surtur
no triggering Surt, valid disgust along with most others. It's good rveryone understands you here now.

Lol except there wasn't valid disgust.

Especially because you don't care about the holocaust and its victims. You just proved that here today.

You should be ashamed of yourself, your ancestors sure as hell should feel shame over you considering your attitude.

Robtard
Surt actually got angry for me commemorating the holocaust. Weirdest thing ever, posters who know of my Gypsy blood read it and were shocked.

Trumpers love using the Holocaust as a bludgeoning tool against others (talk about disrespecting the millions of victims), so he probably felt threatening that you were "taking" their weapon.

Putinbot1
Lol except there wasn't valid disgust.

Especially because you don't care about the holocaust and its victims. You just proved that here today.

You should be ashamed of yourself, your ancestors sure as hell should feel shame over you considering your attitude. Surt, here you go again. Stooping so low. What would Dadudemon say?

Surtur
Surt, here you go again. Stooping so low. What would Dadudemon say?

It's not stooping so low, you did that when you played along with Rob feigning ignorance lol. To do that and then come try to do what you just did? Disgusting.

Putinbot1
Trumpers love using the Holocaust as a bludgeoning tool against others (talk about disrespecting the millions of victims), so he probably felt threatening that you were "taking" their weapon. I am pretty sure it was something like that. I understand him better now and get his issues.

Robtard
It's not stooping so low, you did that when you played along with Rob feigning ignorance lol.

To do that and then come try to do what you just did? Disgusting.

What exactly am I feigning now?

But you're only proving my point with the attacking people and the faux caring combo here.

Surtur
What exactly am I feigning now?

But you're only proving my point with the attacking people and the faux caring combo here.

You're pretending like you don't know what I'm referencing lol.

You're pretending I wasn't talking about the recent controversy with morons invoking the holocaust when describing our detention centers.

Hey, if I'm wrong and you're just not bright enough to get I meant that, just say so.

Surtur
I am pretty sure it was something like that. I understand him better now and get his issues.

The problem is the topic didn't have a bunch of people showing disgust lol. It had one person, besides you: Rob your cheerleader.

Why lie?

Robtard
You're pretending like you don't know what I'm referencing lol.

You're pretending I wasn't talking about the recent controversy with morons invoking the holocaust when describing our detention centers.

Hey, if I'm wrong and you're just not bright enough to get I meant that, just say so.

I don't pretend to know every retarded thought of yours, so yeah, I don't know what you're secretly "thinking" about and not saying. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Who did this?

Surtur
I don't pretend to know every retarded thought of yours, so yeah, I don't know what you're secretly "thinking" about and not saying. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Who did this?

Lol democrats are trying to call detention centers concentration camps.

Robtard
Lol democrats are trying to call detention centers concentration camps.

Okay, who exactly?

Surtur
Okay, who exactly?

Jerry Nadler, Ilhan Omar, AOC, various left leaning media outlets.

EDIT: If you want to learn more, google it.

Raptor22
Not sure why people shouldn't be on our money. It helps remind people of historical figures that were important to our past. Money isnt some sacred piece of art that would cause a global travesty if changed. Jackson, Hamilton, etc... These guys have had their time in the sun. Their names are fresh in everyones mind.

I dont see who it harms by changing it up every now and then, to highlight the accomplishments and deeds of other heroes who have had such a large impact on building the foundation of our country.

Robtard
I don't follow any of those people.

In fact, 99% of my Omar and AOC info/stories comes from KMC, when either of these ladies trigger you people.

Surtur
Originally posted by Raptor22
Not sure why people shouldn't be on our money. It helps remind people of historical figures that were important to our past. Money isnt some sacred piece of art that would cause a global travesty if changed. Jackson, Hamilton, etc... These guys have had their time in the sun. Their names are fresh in everyones mind.

I dont see who it harms by changing it up every now and then, to highlight the accomplishments and deeds of other heroes who have had such a large impact on building the foundation of our country.

Neat, then let americans vote and decide who is on our money.

I can't see any reason any adult would take issue with letting the people decide.

Surtur

In fact, 99% of my Omar and AOC info/stories comes from KMC, when either of these ladies trigger you people.

And this was allll over the news, various outlets. CNN, MSNBC, etc.

So nah, you won't play the game of "it was just on KMC" , if that is at all what you were trying to attempt.

Robtard
And this was allll over the news, various outlets. CNN, MSNBC, etc.

So nah, you won't play the game of "it was just on KMC" , if that is at all what you were trying to attempt.

Now you're pretending to know which news stories I've seen. Lolz. Cope harder; I'm enjoying it.

Surtur
Now you're pretending to know which news stories I've seen. Lolz. Cope harder; I'm enjoying it.

You literally just pretended earlier to know which news sites I got a news story off of lol.

Top notch thumb up

Robtard
You literally just pretended earlier to know which news sites I got a news story off of lol.

Top notch lmao

Because I searched from what you directly said and I showed it with a "Let Me Google That For You" link. But hey, another pretend win for you, big boy.

Surtur
Because I searched from what you directly said and I showed it with a "Let Me Google That For You" link. But hey, another pretend win for you, big boy.

But what I said was from a tweet from project veritas, so it didn't prove I used those sites lol.

Do better, stop being such a blatant hypocrite.

Putinbot1
The problem is the topic didn't have a bunch of people showing disgust lol. It had one person, besides you: Rob your cheerleader.

Why lie? Hang on *quizzical look*, I thought I was the cheerleader. I think you are just trying to undermine us in your mind "chicken".

Raptor22
One thing i do find amusing about this topic is the fact that the major outcry about Susan B Anthony replacing Hamilton on the ten was based on the fact that he basically created our monetary system and it would be some sort of miscarriage of justice to replace him.

"Alexander Hamilton became a leading voice of the Federalists who believed that the federal government needed to be strong. ... In 1791, Hamilton proposed that the United States charter a national bank in order to take care of Revolutionary War debt, create a single national currency, and stimulate the economy."

Yet for some odd reason, Andrew Jackson, who strongly opposed the idea of a national bank, paper currency and our monetary system in general, is an untouchable figure on the paper money he so strongly opposed.

"The placement of Jackson on the $20 bill may be a historical irony; as president, he vehemently opposed both the National Bank and paper money and made the goal of his administration the destruction of the National Bank. In his farewell address to the nation, he cautioned the public about paper money."

Jackson reacted by saying to his vice-president, Martin Van Buren, "The Bank is trying to kill me, Sir, but I shall kill it!"

"Jackson's opposition to the Bank became almost an obsession. Accompanied by strong attacks against the Bank in the press, Jackson vetoed the BANK RECHARTER BILL. Jackson also ordered the federal government's deposits removed from the Bank of the United States and placed in state or "PET" BANKS."

http://www.ushistory.org/us/24d.asp

How dare someone try to take his face off of the paper money that he hated so much, produced by the system he so despised.

Robtard
But what I said was from a tweet from project veritas, so it didn't prove I used those sites lol.

Do better, stop being such a blatant hypocrite.

Google search proves otherwise.

Surtur
Hang on *quizzical look*, I thought I was the cheerleader. I think you are just trying to undermine us in your mind "chicken".

You have cheerleaded Rob, but in your own threads you can't be your own cheerleader.

Lol, did you legit need this explained? Top notch smile

Surtur
Google search proves otherwise.

How does a google search prove where I heard about the story? Lol this will be good.

dadudemon
You have cheerleaded Rob, but in your own threads you can't be your own cheerleader.

F*ck you, I can do what I want.

Watch this...

Putinbot1

In fact, 99% of my Omar and AOC info/stories comes from KMC, when either of these ladies trigger you people. Ladies trigger Surt, DDM made a thread about it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t662007.html

dadudemon
Surtur, have a suck of this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=662027&from=thread&pagenumber=1#post16936078

Robtard
@surt Already showed with a link; not playing your silly games.

Putinbot1
F*ck you, I can do what I want.

Watch this... Originally posted by Robtard

In fact, 99% of my Omar and AOC info/stories comes from KMC, when either of these ladies trigger you people. Ladies trigger Surt, DDM made a thread about it.

Surtur
@surt Already showed with a link; not playing your silly games.

Lol so you have zero proof, but will continue to claim it anyways?

How very Trump of you smile

Robtard
Ladies trigger Surt, DDM made a thread about it.

This was the oddest/best post thus far in there:

Originally posted by Chad the Bull
Surtur like most Incels has his prostate nearer to his anal wall; this means the butt plug provides stronger sensations for him and could make him cum, having a woman in front of him and knowing pussy is not for a beta like him will certainly make him mess himself. Beta's have this evolutionary adaptation of prostate so an Alpha may both put him in his place and emotionally bond the Beta. Surtur almost certainly feels love to his Alpha. Are you his Alpha OP?

Robtard
Lol so you have zero proof, but will continue to claim it anyways?

How very Trump of you smile

^ Pretending to turn on Trump. Adorable.

Putinbot1
That Chad is obviously a sock, Quan maybe?

dadudemon
Ladies trigger Surt, DDM made a thread about it.

Giant buttplugs make Surtur Sweaty
Be an incel, eat mom's spaghetti.

uhuh

Robtard
That Chad is obviously a sock, Quan maybe? Defo a sock, doesn't come off as Quan though.

dadudemon
Defo a sock, doesn't come off as Quan though.

Thought it was Whirly and it was obvious that it was Whirly?

Or did I just ruin the joke and you two are playing?

Robtard

uhuh

Should have haiku'd that

Surtur
Thought it was Whirly and it was obvious that it was Whirly?

Or did I just ruin the joke and you two are playing?

You didn't ruin it, I called Chad out as whirly from the moment I saw the guy lol.

Putinbot1

uhuh HahahaOriginally posted by Robtard
Defo a sock, doesn't come off as Quan though. DDM perhaps he has the hackers skills smile I feel like Detective Pikachu for supper with chips.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>