IGN snowflakes whine over new CoD game...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
... for being "too real." LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfv94F-xgVU

Some of the key hilarious statements made by them for anyone who doesn't wanna click on link:

1. "It's too real."

2. paraphrasing here: "If there was an option to play game non-lethally" then I'd be fine with it (lmao).

3. "I just felt so uncomfortable playing it."

4. paraphrasing here again: "Going into civilian houses, even though the houses are occupied by terrorists, just felt so weird."

5. "This game is going to be offensive to anyone who's served in the military." (As someone who has served myself, I seriously doubt that from what little I've seen and heard of the game.)

I'm honestly not a fan of the CoD franchise as that type of game is just not my preferred genre (tend to prefer mostly RPG's & turn-based strategy games) but I think it's hilariously ridiculous to criticize a game for being "too real." The more real the better is how most gamers feel I'm pretty sure. So if IGN's goal was to turn-off players to the game then I'm pretty sure it'll have just the opposite effect. Well done, morons. thumb up

SquallX
I like said, we need another cleansing.

Give me anew Stalin, Hitler, Genghis Khan. Give me something!

Surtur
Lol wasn't there a past Call of Duty where you shoot people in an airport? Innocent people? I seem to remember playing it and mowing folk down.

jaden_2.0
Sounds like it might be the first one in years actually worth buying.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol wasn't there a past Call of Duty where you shoot people in an airport? Innocent people? I seem to remember playing it and mowing folk down.

I have no idea as I've said, for the most part, it's not really a genre I care much too much for. I've never really played any of the CoD games for any significant length of time. I tried one for about an hour once and got bored. As Jaden said though, this latest one might actually be worth taking a serious look at.

TempAccount
Originally posted by SquallX
I like said, we need another cleansing.

Give me anew Stalin, Hitler, Genghis Khan. Give me something! Amen to that smile

ares834
"Game journalism"

Everyone knows this shit has been a joke for years.

BackFire
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Sounds like it might be the first one in years actually worth buying.

Yeah this stuff sounds interesting.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ares834
"Game journalism"

Everyone knows this shit has been a joke for years.

thumb up

Should just be "game review."

Whatever happened to the graphics, gameplay, story, etc. reviews?

TempAccount
People need to grow up, but I realize fewer actually do with the passing generations.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by TempAccount
People need to grow up, but I realize fewer actually do with the passing generations.

Was that a jab at people who enjoy playing videogames in their spare time or a jab at the snowflakes who were triggered over this new CoD game for being "too real"? Both perhaps?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by dadudemon
thumb up

Should just be "game review."

Whatever happened to the graphics, gameplay, story, etc. reviews?

Yeah. Think how much funnier the world would be of People could leave their Politics out of stuff like Video Games and Movies and TV Shows.

Stupid Progressive AssHats having to shove their shit into everything.

Adam Grimes
These are the same snowflakes that whined about there being too much 'sjw crap' in battlefield V. There's no pleasing with these kids, ain't it?

Flyattractor
Yeah cause a WWI game needs Purple Haired Cyborg in it to make it good.

Adam is following his marching orders...

Adam Grimes
Never said it did. But at least you admit to being part of that whiny bunch, good. thumb up

Flyattractor
Nope. That is just your sad little Un-Imagination again.

You really need to clean the cob webs out of it...

Adam Grimes
Bro, you whined about in the first sentence. At least own up to it. thumb down

Flyattractor
Stating Facts is not whining. You should try to learn the diff.

I hear there is a whole thread dedicated to crying into dick pics.

Maybe you should visit and get the help you need there.

Adam Grimes
The go to excuses from a whiner. Nice. thumb up

Flyattractor
Adam really needs a Dic Pic for his tears.

Adam Grimes
And the whine kept going on...

Flyattractor
smile

Impediment

-Pr-
As much as there are people who just want to whine or be outraged about stuff, I do think it's also a problem of people not really understanding games. If you don't like to be scared, you don't go to see horror movies, or buy horror books... So why then would you expect a horror game to change itself to suit an audience that probably wouldn't buy it anyway?

Also, it's IGN. They're shite. Have been for years.

Surtur

BackFire
That's Modern Warfare 2.

Surtur
Yeah there we go.

I played the games years after it came out and didn't know about the controversy so it was weird to me.

BackFire
The controversy wasn't all that bad when it came out, either. There's even a warning before the level, I believe.

It was a cool level, too. I wish war games did more of that kind of shit.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
These are the same snowflakes that whined about there being too much 'sjw crap' in battlefield V. There's no pleasing with these kids, ain't it?

That's not even close to being the same thing. I didn't play BF5 (or any other BF games for that matter) but from what I remember about that people were complaining because there were too many women in it fighting on the front lines and, as far as I know, women have never served on the front front lines in any major war (perhaps Israeli women have, not sure). Doing stuff like that breaks the immersion of the game. It's the complete opposite of the game being "too real" which the IGN snowflakes were complaining about. Didn't they even put a woman on the cover of that game? Perhaps I'm thinking about a different game.

I also seem to remember sjw snowflakes whining about some zombie game based in Africa having too many black zombies in it lol. Then they also whined about some Spider-Man game portraying cops in a good light and the fact that Spider-Man was helping them out lmao. I could go on and on and on giving examples of fragile sjw snowflakes whining over silly stuff in regards to certain games. The complaints over BF5 were actual valid complaints, imo (not that I was one of those complaining; as I said I don't care for those games), unlike the silly complaints from sjw's over those other games.

Adam Grimes
It's the same thing.

Robtard

Bingo

eThneoLgrRnae
It's the same thing.

Nah, it's not regardless of how many times you claim otherwise. thumb up

Adam Grimes
Someday you'll learn that. thumb up

carthage
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
That's not even close to being the same thing. I didn't play BF5 (or any other BF games for that matter) but from what I remember about that people were complaining because there were too many women in it fighting on the front lines and, as far as I know, women have never served on the front front lines in any major war (perhaps Israeli women have, not sure). Doing stuff like that breaks the immersion of the game. It's the complete opposite of the game being "too real" which the IGN snowflakes were complaining about. Didn't they even put a woman on the cover of that game? Perhaps I'm thinking about a different game.

I also seem to remember sjw snowflakes whining about some zombie game based in Africa having too many black zombies in it lol. Then they also whined about some Spider-Man game portraying cops in a good light and the fact that Spider-Man was helping them out lmao. I could go on and on and on giving examples of fragile sjw snowflakes whining over silly stuff in regards to certain games. The complaints over BF5 were actual valid complaints, imo (not that I was one of those complaining; as I said I don't care for those games), unlike the silly complaints from sjw's over those other games.

Someone is a little *****

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.