The following characters are put in an underground bunker for a month...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Magneto(Who hates anyone who isn't a mutant)

Lord Voldemort(Who hates anyone who isn't a wizard)

Amon from The Legend of Korra(Who hates anyone with superpowers)

General Zod(Who hates anyone not from Krypton)

Lex Luthor(Who hates all non humans)

Erik Killmonger(Who hates all white people and non-Wakandans)

Calvin Candie(Who hates all black people)

Pai Mei(Who hates everyone)

This hateful eight group of villains will live in a bunker for a month. If they can make it the entire month, they will be let go and compensated for their troubles.

Anyone who tries to assault, intimidate, or murder another contestant will be blown up by their omnipotent warden. Anyone who uses superpowers will be blown up.

Occasionally, they will be asked to take part in certain tasks where they will be made to work together to accomplish a common goal. Anyone who does not participate, yup, will be blown up.

Will any of them survive the entire month?

Adam Grimes
Lol, very intricate thread

ShadowFyre
Nice. I dont know some of the characters. I pick Lex though, he is the weakest and has the most to gain by not pissing anyone off.

K-Dog
Do they know beforehand they will be blown up by using powers or with bad behavior?

K-Dog
Magneto has shown patience, working a regular job among normal people without using his powers for awhile (the Apocalypse movie)...he could probably do it. He understands various perspectives of unpowered and powered beings, so can probably tolerate a variety of other characters.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by K-Dog
Do they know beforehand they will be blown up by using powers or with bad behavior?

Yes. They're given a creepy 1984 style instruction video to watch the moment they all arrive.

FrothByte
Voldemort probably dies first. He thinks too highly of himself to be allowed to be pushed around and ordered by anyone.

Pai Mei dies second. That old stick is too stubborn to cooperate with others.

Zod dies next. He's too full of self righteousness to willingly cooperate with these lowlife scoundrel.

After that it's a wash. Killmonger has shown that he's willing to work with others temporarily only to backstab them later (like he did with Klaue). Magneto is one of the more level headed people here and is capable of patience. I do have a feeling that the temptation for him to use his powers will be too great at some point. You know the saying, with great power comes great.... temptation.

Don't know who Calvin Candie is but my bet is that Luthor at least makes it alive. He's the weakest one here physically and is one of the better schemers. He'd know better than to try and pick a fight with anyone of these guys.

Eon Blue
Magneto wins the thread, followed by Killmonger.

BrolyBlack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.