MCU Hellcat runs the John Wick gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
H2H only

1. Ares
2. Sofia
3. Cassian
4. Zero
5. John Wick

Where does she stop?

ShadowFyre
Hellcat? Is that from the sheild or defenders series? Never heard of him/her

KingD19
Its Jessica's adopted sister Patsy. She gets powers at the end of season 2 and figures them out in season 3.

CaveDude33211
lol

KingD19
I honestly think she could take it all the way. Her reflexes and agility and superhuman. And she's tough enough to get up after a serious hit from Jessica and jump off buildings if she does get hit.

BruceSkywalker
i've only watched the first 5 eps of season 3 Jessica Jones..

Trish has not shown me anything to indicate/suggest she can block or tank any punches from Ares

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, Trish must get a huge upgrade after the first 4 episodes for her to contend here. Because she was really underwhelming in the first few eps. Her best feat was beating up some middle-aged lady and her two retard sons. And a casual backhand from a spleen-less Jessica, who wasn't even trying to hurt her, put her down for the count.

KingD19
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i've only watched the first 5 eps of season 3 Jessica Jones..

Trish has not shown me anything to indicate/suggest she can block or tank any punches from Ares

The mute assassin from John Wick 2. Not Ares the God.

TheVaultDweller
I do genuinely hope her feats take an upswing in the episodes I have yet to watch. She's a garbage person, so at least make her worthwhile in a fight.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by KingD19
The mute assassin from John Wick 2. Not Ares the God.

still trish has not shown much early on

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I do genuinely hope her feats take an upswing in the episodes I have yet to watch. She's a garbage person, so at least make her worthwhile in a fight.

i agree.. i'm gonna watch a couple eps later today so i hope trish has better feats

TheVaultDweller
So, 11 episodes down. Trish does get some better feats, however, still a bit short IMO. Because she only ever really goes up against nobodies without any powers or notable training. And while she stomps all of them pretty easily, it's still not the same as fighting someone like a Daredevil or an Iron Fist. And her durability is not that great. Jessica has struck her 4 times now, two actual hits, and two shoves, but all of them clearly not trying to seriously injure her, based on the context in which they were delivered. And out of those 4, it's 2 oneshots from the hits, as well as being floored by the one shove and her arm hurt by the other shove, based on how she was holding it. So, guys like Wick, who can shake off being hit by a car, are much more durable, by feats, than she is.

Her being able to jump off roofs and things seem less to do with conventional durability and more to do with the cat-like nature of her agility, with the whole cats always land on their feet thing.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
So, 11 episodes down. Trish does get some better feats, however, still a bit short IMO. Because she only ever really goes up against nobodies without any powers or notable training. And while she stomps all of them pretty easily, it's still not the same as fighting someone like a Daredevil or an Iron Fist. And her durability is not that great. Jessica has struck her 4 times now, two actual hits, and two shoves, but all of them clearly not trying to seriously injure her, based on the context in which they were delivered. And out of those 4, it's 2 oneshots from the hits, as well as being floored by the one shove and her arm hurt by the other shove, based on how she was holding it. So, guys like Wick, who can shake off being hit by a car, are much more durable, by feats, than she is.

Her being able to jump off roofs and things seem less to do with conventional durability and more to do with the cat-like nature of her agility, with the whole cats always land on their feet thing.

spot on.. btw i won't spoil the last two episodes for you

Flyattractor
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b5/4e/2a/b54e2aa100d1b8afb397b9777a0ae04e--marvel-women-marvel-dc.jpg

Lol! Hellcat. Marvels Laziest Looking Character Design.

How DC was not able to sue via Batgirl Design Rip Off is the biggest Mystery.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.