Giant Man/Antman vs. King Kong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight on Skull Island.

Who wins?

Adam Grimes
Antman shrinks and expands inside his ass.

KingD19
Or hits him with a shrink disk.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by KingD19
Or hits him with a shrink disk. While he's inside him? Interesting.

KingD19
Lol I just meant hit him with a shrink disk. Turn him from King Kong into a chimp.

Adam Grimes
Idk how well would that go considering Antman and Wasp send people flying with punches while shrunk. Lol.

KingD19
Only they get that benefit because of the suits. Everything else is just smaller.

Adam Grimes
Are you sure about that? I'd swear it was just how the Pym particles worked.

ShadowFyre
So a man vs. A gorilla? The gorilla.

KingD19
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So a man vs. A gorilla? The gorilla.

Scott can increase his own size whenever he wants. He carries multiple shrink/grow disks on him. Or he can go small and be invisible to the chimp/gorilla sized Kong while cracking him with superhuman strength.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Are you sure about that? I'd swear it was just how the Pym particles worked.

Pym Particles are literally one of the most inconsistent things in the entire MCU. For example, Scott will hit a guy in shrunken form and send him flying across a room... And then proceed to run, jump on the back of a winged ant and fly off... I am sure I am not the only one who sees a problem here.

Though, I would say that, more often than not, things lose mass when shrunk. Otherwise, the entire plot for Ant-Man and the Wasp would have been impossible, because no one would have been able to budge the shrunken building.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by KingD19
Scott can increase his own size whenever he wants. He carries multiple shrink/grow disks on him. Or he can go small and be invisible to the chimp/gorilla sized Kong while cracking him with superhuman strength.

You knkw whats funny though? Kong is a more skilled fighter than Scott

BruceSkywalker
i do not recall Scott fighting something as big as powerful as Kong when Scpt was in his Giant Man form

Inhuman
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Pym Particles are literally one of the most inconsistent things in the entire MCU. For example, Scott will hit a guy in shrunken form and send him flying across a room... And then proceed to run, jump on the back of a winged ant and fly off... I am sure I am not the only one who sees a problem here.

Though, I would say that, more often than not, things lose mass when shrunk. Otherwise, the entire plot for Ant-Man and the Wasp would have been impossible, because no one would have been able to budge the shrunken building.

https://i.imgur.com/LOHBrTX.png

TheVaultDweller
laughing

Yeah, in the MCU, if something works with Pym Particles, Vibranium, Nano-tech, or some combination of the three, it can do whatever the fook the writer needs it to.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i do not recall Scott fighting something as big as powerful as Kong when Scpt was in his Giant Man form He one-shot a Leviathan though.

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

Though, I would say that, more often than not, things lose mass when shrunk. Otherwise, the entire plot for Ant-Man and the Wasp would have been impossible, because no one would have been able to budge the shrunken building. Yeah, never thought about it that way. Lol.

TheVaultDweller
You knkw whats funny though? Kong is a more skilled fighter than Scott

Scott's no mook in the H2H department. He's been able to decently hold his own against people trained by SHIELD, such as Ghost and Black Widow. Even people like Luis have got some skills:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11133/111331200/6513389-0371633118-SpryF.gif

ShadowFyre
Even with the same size as Kong, Kong is going to be much faster and stronger with a bite that will kill him.

So like I said, a man vs. a gorilla

KingD19
Even with the same size as Kong, Kong is going to be much faster and stronger with a bite that will kill him.

So like I said, a man vs. a gorilla

A giant man vs a chimp sized gorilla. Scott can alter his body at will, while anything hit with a disc is that size until Scott reverses it.

And Scott actually has greater strength feats than Kong despite being 40-45 feet shorter.

TheVaultDweller
Scott is actually in the same height range as Kong, as of Endgame, where he was his largest size to date. However, Kong is obviously bulkier, and would therefore likely be heavier.

Also, Scott's giant form appears to be disproportionately strong, even for his size, based on feats. So, the normal man vs gorilla argument doesn't necessarily apply in that regard.

Though I will note that Kong will have an advantage when it comes to actually fighting at that size, as he is far more used to it than Scott is, who only goes big for minutes at a time.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
He one-shot a Leviathan though.

I must've missed that... lang could hold his own, kong might bite him to death lol

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I must've missed that... lang could hold his own, kong might bite him to death lol

K-ltmvAkQ7g

Darth Thor
^ Ah yes. The scene where Hulk officially became The Pointless Avenger.

ShadowFyre
A 100 lb chimp is still far stronger than a 200 lb man

KingD19
A 100 lb chimp is still far stronger than a 200 lb man

Why would he let Kong stay at full size? You keep acting like he cant shrink Kong down at will while growing himself.

And based on feats Scott is stronger than Kong. And pretty durable as well.

ShadowFyre
Punching a leviathan thats the same size as him doesent make him stronger. Kong shook an entire mountain with a freaking elbow.

Scotts durability is trash. He got knocked out in civil war.

Sure, if he shrinks Kong down but that makes the whole fight pointless.

TheVaultDweller
Scotts durability is trash. He got knocked out in civil war.

He ate missiles from War Machine, as well as hits from Vision and others in that fight. He wasn't KO'd either. He was still conscious, but likely worn out, because that was literally the first time ever he'd gone big during a battle. And even then, it took a combo from Iron Man, War Machine and Spiderman to do it. And seeing as he is currently much bigger and stronger than he was then, as well as more experienced in that form, we don't know if that same strategy would even work as well again.

Also, shrink discs are a valid tactic. Nothing in the OP restricts them, especially not now, when we are already on the second page of the discussion.

ShadowFyre
Im not arguing the shrink disk thing at all. I just think it makes this whole fight pointless and to easy of a win.

I am arguing the fact that yall think a human being would beat an ape in a fist fight even if they were the same size.

A 100lb chimp would be physically stonger than us.

A 200 lb gorilla would wtf rapestomp any 3 of us at the same time. And I dont care if your a yellowbelt in Rex Kwan Do or any of that shit. It would murder us.

And this isnt an opinion that can be argued. Its a straight up fact. Apes muscular system is well beyond ours.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.