Real lawyer explains the Mueller Report

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
i2qZ8LqifbA

I like this guy. Very even handed, and a cute family/dog. Maybe practicing Canadian Law has something to do with that.

Here he is, explaining a problem with Mueller's press conference.

lFXRrcRrgpQ&t=3s

Surtur
He hits the nail on the head in the first 20 seconds of that 2nd video. That about sums up the f*ckery that went on.

cdtm
One of his videos was blocked.

Anyone, look at his catalogue. Does he seem partisan at all, or at least to an offensive standard?

The video in question broke down the Alex Jones lawsuit. No political spin. They never even told him what was in breach, and he wasn't stroked, which makes me suspicious they just don't want Jone's name OFF the channels, but don't want to feed him ammo for a lawsuit by admitting it.

Putinbot1
https://youtu.be/f71Rasj_0JY

Different real lawyer, different take on it.

cdtm
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://youtu.be/f71Rasj_0JY

Different real lawyer, different take on it.

Yeah, they know each other. smile

The one I posted never really badmouthed him, as far as I saw. Had some kind words, actually. Doesn't mean they see eye to eye.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, they know each other. smile

The one I posted never really badmouthed him, as far as I saw. Had some kind words, actually. Doesn't mean they see eye to eye. Even Lawyers see the easy money from mugs off youtube. Funny stuff. I hope you didn't subscribe to either mate.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
One of his videos was blocked.

Anyone, look at his catalogue. Does he seem partisan at all, or at least to an offensive standard?

The video in question broke down the Alex Jones lawsuit. No political spin. They never even told him what was in breach, and he wasn't stroked, which makes me suspicious they just don't want Jone's name OFF the channels, but don't want to feed him ammo for a lawsuit by admitting it.

*smh* More censorship.

Silent Master
That different lawyer also uses terms like mansplaining and claims that using force against someone is ok, as long as they technically commit battery(by touching a map you're holding) on you first.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
That different lawyer also uses terms like mansplaining and claims that using force against someone is ok, as long as they technically commit battery(by touching a map you're holding) on you first. Yeah both show their biases. Whoopi whoop.

Silent Master
What are examples of the first lawyer's biases?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
What are examples of the first lawyer's biases? watch the video and analyse it yourself oh forummer famous timewaster troll.

Surtur
watch the video and analyse it yourself oh forummer famous timewaster troll.

You didn't watch the video...did you?

Silent Master
I think it's clear which one of us is wasting time, seeing as I actually listed examples.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
You didn't watch the video...did you? Sure I did, you didn't watch the second vid did you?

Trigger warning this Lawyer disagrees with the first.

Surtur
Sure I did, you didn't watch the second vid did you?

Trigger warning this Lawyer disagrees with the first.

If you watched it why are you refusing to provide examples for what you're claiming?

Putinbot1
So Surtur is now Silent Masters padawan. Return of the Timewaster Trolls.

Surtur
So Surtur is now Silent Masters padawan. Return of the Timewaster Trolls.

Are you gonna give examples from the video you watched?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.