Avengers vs Godzilla's Heat Wave.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
MCU Avengers Line Up. Black Widow, Hawkeye. Captain America (with shield) Black Panther (with Vibe Suit) , Scarlet Witch. Vision. Iron Man( Every Prime Suit from All Movie). Hulk. (Incredible and Banner Versions) and Thor.(Thin and Fat).

VS Godzilla 2019 version in his Heat Wave Mode.

How many of the AVG can Survive it with No Prep or Warning!?
smokin'

ShadowFyre
Regular Thor survives the first pulse. Godzilla doesent even need to pulse to kill everyone else. Simply standing there will suffice.

carthage
Thor survives but gets pummeled to death later everyone else gets incinerated

Flyattractor
Yes. Thor's Clothes could withstand the heat and force of a Star, but The Big G could take him.

Surtur
If we truly want to say he can withstand a star then I'm not sure he'd be taken down by this.

ShadowFyre
Nukes are hotter than the surface of a star and Godzilla got far hotter than a Nuke. Dont know about the core of one though. Maybe someone can science up how hot he got? Where ya at H1? I need you to math Godzillas heat at ten degrees hotter than a neutron star so my boy can kill Thor. Make it happen.

Surtur
Yeah true you gotta go deeper to get to the really extreme temperatures.

ShadowFyre
Got no prob with thor surviving it but hes gonna be jacked up

byrdgang21
The only ones I think may even have a chance is Thor, Vision & Wanda.

Thor has a chance because of the star fear in IW, if you believe the star was generating more heat than Godzilla was.

Vision may be able to survive it if he goes intangible.

Wanda seemed to be as powerful or almost as powerful as a nearly complete IG, so perhaps she could shield herself from the heateave.

Everyone else dies. I want to say Hulk should be able to survive but Marvel really ruined the character. Smh

ShadowFyre
Wanda has zero chance of surviving anything like that. Her defense is trash compared to her offense.

If vision went intangible he woulld be completely dispersed or evaporated.

Flyattractor
One would think being intangible would make you even more susceptible to certain factors and forces.

Bentley
Godzilla decimates this team

NemeBro
Hulk and Thor bask in the heat wave with a smile before punching a hole through his skull and into his brain.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hulk and Thor bask in the heat wave with a smile before punching a hole through his skull and into his brain.

Yeah, I would think Hulk could survive. http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/think/m1705.gif

He's always had crazy durability/regen.

Adam Grimes
Godzilla eats Thor and spits his skeleton at the rest so hard they get disintegrated instantly.

Bentley

Thor could probably take on this version of Godzilla, I can sort of understand your logic. Hulk though? He has been beaten by Iron Man.

Diesldude
They really neutered the hulk. He couldn't even lift a small building.

ShadowFyre

Your joking right? Hulk couldn't even tickle Godzilla. Completely different tiers.

Psychotron
Thor didn't withstand the heat of the star. He was dying until he got Stormbreaker.

Flyattractor
Funny seeing as how his Clolthes didn't hardly get burnt by it.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Psychotron
Thor didn't withstand the heat of the star.

Correct.

What Thor actually withstood was the full force of the star as per the movie feats/statements, etc.

ShadowFyre
Regardless of whichever you want to see it as. I think Thor has the feats to back up the fact that he wont be vaporized.

Godzilla got hotter than the surface of a srar so I dont think he can withstand it for very long but he will definitely survive a pulse or two at the very least.

This is basically another Thor vs. Godzilla as nobody else will survive the first couple of seconds of Godzilla just standing there. Which makes my heart happy.

ShadowFyre

And by actual feats the regular military could honestly probably kill Hulk with a MOAB or small, tactical nuke. He is probably not even in the top 5 Avengers power wise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.