Doctor Manhattan invades Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Doctor Manhattan decides to come to Marvel 616 and destroy everything there is in the universe. So he can create his own world there

Can anyone in marvel 616 stop his rampage destruction?

Only 616 universe, Living Tribunal included

Quick Freeze

Galan007
Jon wins.

DeadpoolXXX
thumb up

Quick Freeze

Senor Cage
Well, Mxy is above pretty much anything in the MU, aside from TOAA. His feats (Snapping an Omniverse out of existence and putting it right back together) are superior to the Living Tribunal's, Beyonder, Molecule Man, etc...

Now, think Manhattan above the likes of Mxy (as stated by him). Mxy was unable to reverse Manhattan's effect on the DC Multiverse. I think Manhattan is above the likes of most of Marvel's cosmic hierarchy.

Mr Master
laughing out loud ... Mxy is no joke son, but stop the madness.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Well, Mxy is above pretty much anything in the MU, aside from TOAA. His feats (Snapping an Omniverse out of existence and putting it right back together) are superior to the Living Tribunal's, Beyonder, Molecule Man, etc...

Now, think Manhattan above the likes of Mxy (as stated by him). Mxy was unable to reverse Manhattan's effect on the DC Multiverse. I think Manhattan is above the likes of most of Marvel's cosmic hierarchy. well saidthumb up

Mr Master
Good God man, get off my d*ck! ... Dammmmmmn! Wut an incessant troll.

Didn't you already post in here with a thumbs up on DM winning?

Phuk, ... but you saw me post something,

and you just had to inject your meaningless diarrhea.

Pathetic and sad. You needs to get high or laid my nigga.

Truly, I'm not worth obsessing over.

-Pr-
He didn't quote you... WTF.

xJLxKing
I'm not convinced that Dr. Manhattan is stronger than Mxy.
He hasn't nothing past multiversal level.

I'll wait till the end of DDC. If i'm going my statements, we had Mxy admit he was scared Superman Prime.

Classic NES
Manhattan above Mxy? What did I miss lol?

Mr Master
What happened to?
"Ya, run to others for to fight your battles you coward" ... hysterical

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by -Pr-
He didn't quote you... WTF. yeah i just reported him.

this guy has an unhealthy infatuation with me it seems.

TheHulkster

Now, think Manhattan above the likes of Mxy (as stated by him). Mxy was unable to reverse Manhattan's effect on the DC Multiverse. I think Manhattan is above the likes of most of Marvel's cosmic hierarchy.

When does Mxy do anything like this?

And Genis-Vell practically does this.

Classic NES
Originally posted by TheHulkster
When does Mxy do anything like this?

Yeah, when? confused

Senor Cage
WF, which is canon to Mxy.

DeadpoolXXX
watch them try to act like it isnt canon now lol

TheHulkster
So we are talking about 60s toon force?

Senor Cage
Mxy has that and then some.

Mr Master
"Infatuation?" ... lmao

Dude you're, ... wait ... laughing ... a clown true, but still ... laughing out loud

So lies the cyber ass sniffer that follows my every move, waiting,
dying for his moment when I post so he can quickly post a rejection,
or to aimlessly and ignorantly support any argument that contradicts mine.

An unfettered troll the likes that even the legendary Judge would be proud.

TheHulkster
Kevin Brashear would stop him.

Senor Cage
What he do?

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I'm not convinced that Dr. Manhattan is stronger than Mxy.
He hasn't nothing past multiversal level.

I'll wait till the end of DDC. If i'm going my statements, we had Mxy admit he was scared Superman Prime.

I thought Zatanna did something to Mxy will to fight during the time Prine kidnapped him?

Mr Master
She effortlessly depowered Mxy via a spell.

The DC trolls should be crying right about now.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Manhattan hasn't done remotely anything impressive yet besides stomping a bunch of earth heroes which Thanos alone could replicate

DarkSaint85
You should make that thread, Alberto

Thanos vs those heroes

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Mr Master
She effortlessly depowered Mxy via a spell.

The DC trolls should be crying right about now. mxy isnt even in this thread lol

Mr Master
facepalm
Originally posted by carver9

I thought Zatanna did something to Mxy

will to fight during the time Prine kidnapped him?
Damn, my bad carv for clearing up your inquiry.

I earned another trollific trollifying trollsdiarrhea trollcake from king troll for that.

CosmicComet
Mr. Master seems to be falling apart lately.

DeadpoolXXX
he cant even maintain a cohesive argument and crumbles whenever he gets called out on his misleading cropped scans

not to mention that he seems to have an unhealthy infatuation with me. kind of creepy tbh.

Quick Freeze

Senor Cage
Galan has posted this numerous times. I'll quote him:

Senor Cage
And we see a weakened Mxy destroy ALL of creation, which also included the pencil drawing up the actual comic.

https://i.imgur.com/jbdbnbX.jpg

carver9
Edit

Inedian

Didn't HOM Wanda did similar with no effort?

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Inedian

Nope. Not even close. There were still some characters that she didn't affect; while Mxy blinked EVERYONE (Every dimension, universe, Multiverse, cosmic beings, heroes, villains, etc...) out of existence, then brought all of them back with a snap.

abhilegend
Not even close. She only effected the planet/reality of 616 universe.

Inedian
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not even close. She only effected the planet/reality of 616 universe.

Didn't she snapped omniverse out and back in?

Senor Cage
Nooooooooooooo

DeadpoolXXX
No

abhilegend
No

TheHulkster

Yes.

Quick Freeze

Senor Cage
thumb up

Mr Master

After Wanda's power tore the Omniverse to pieces via her magic expelling out of 616,

she rebuilt the shambled Omniverse with a thought at the end.

Absolutely nothing was overlooked in terms of Cosmic scale reconfiguration.

Wanda's power was God-like in that arc.

------------------------------------------------------------

Meggan absorbed the connection to the Omniverse (Otherworld)

and still, with the PAN-Dimensional energies at her will,
was only able to pause Wanda's power for a moment, before being overwhelmed.

Wanda the crazy Goddess.

NemeBro
And we see a weakened Mxy destroy ALL of creation, which also included the pencil drawing up the actual comic.

https://i.imgur.com/jbdbnbX.jpg Weird how the Legion of Doom were able to stop him, if he destroyed "all of creation".

xJLxKing
They used a few of the powerful forces, like the still force, and they used BatMite

MrMind
Originally posted by NemeBro
Weird how the Legion of Doom were able to stop him, if he destroyed "all of creation".

mxy was weakened, the legion of doom has still force, and then there's batmite

hardly a bad showing

DarkSaint85
I think Nemes point was that he DIDN'T destroy all of creation.

Text clearly states he WILL, not he HAS.

SquallX

MrMind
Weird how the Legion of Doom were able to stop him, if he destroyed "all of creation".

you're right though, mxy didn't destroy all of creation there

TheHulkster
Abhilegend refuses to accept toon force feats for Marvel characters.

carver9
A lot of people posting in this one thread doesnt.

Quick Freeze
After Wanda's power tore the Omniverse to pieces via her magic expelling out of 616,

Wanda the crazy Goddess.

So I KNOW that that's not what happened in HoM cuz I reread that one regularly. Was this that Chaos arc? Does anyone have scans?

Abhilegend refuses to accept toon force feats for Marvel characters.
A lot of people posting in this one thread doesnt.

Toonforce? That's like you have the do-anything kind of "powers" cartoons have?

Impossible Man comes to mind in Marvel, but he still never destroyed or built a universe did he?

Senor Cage

Yeah, with another Imp, Bat-Mite, which is basically Mxy's power, anyway.

Quick Freeze

NemeBro
Yeah, with another Imp, Bat-Mite, which is basically Mxy's power, anyway. What does that have to do with what I said?

Senor Cage
Just providing the context, ma man. Either way, without Bat-Mite present, he would have destroyed all of creation.

NemeBro
Just providing the context, ma man. Either way, without Bat-Mite present, he would have destroyed all of creation. So now it's he "would have" destroyed all of creation, as opposed to he did? smile

Senor Cage
I never said he did destroy all of creation in the JL arc. Not what I meant. However, we all know he CAN, as we have seen in Worlds Funnest.

Quick Freeze

Senor Cage
Yes, it's canon. Everything for Mxy is canon, according to a recent issue of Action Comics.

Inedian

Wanda the crazy Goddess.

Thanks... thumb up

abhilegend
Thanks... thumb up
For the misinformation?

Putinbot1
They are all characters, and they are as impressive as the story dictates. So Superman Prime can beat up Myx if that's the story if you don't want that to have happened you retcon it. Moore never wanted Manhattan like this, but the present writer does.

Inedian
For the misinformation?

So who is giving misinformation now... you or him?

DarkSaint85

Well, part of the issue here is that Mr Master is not including retcons in his assessment, as they were published years after HoM.

Which I personally think is wrong.

Inedian
Ok.

So what Wanda did during HoM was real and is true to Mr Master sayings and then it was retconned.

DarkSaint85
No, because of the retcon...it isn't the greatest ever seen. Maybe if we had this thread in 2007or whatever, it would be, but if I read the scans from Abhi right, the retcon meant it was only universal level or whatever in scope.

TheHulkster
Where exactly is the retcon?

Inedian
It doesn't change the fact if someone is picking the original comics HoM (like me back then when I knew Wanda was omniversal and then stopped reading comics, so don't know anything about retcon), he will see Wanda tearing omniverse with extreme ease (one of the greatest power ever seen in MU) and then it got retconned.

Maybe we can't use it anymore, but I understand Mr Master here.

DarkSaint85
Where exactly is the retcon?

Uncanny X-Force:
https://i.postimg.cc/3wz3phDg/image.jpg

New Avengers:
https://i.postimg.cc/RVYPTYqS/RCO009.jpg

It talks about global powers, million+ mutants, etc.

It doesn't change the fact if someone is picking the original comics HoM (like me back then when I knew Wanda was omniversal and then stopped reading comics, so don't know anything about retcon), he will see Wanda tearing omniverse with extreme ease (one of the greatest power ever seen in MU) and then it got retconned.

Maybe we can't use it anymore, but I understand Mr Master here.

That's like picking up old GL comics, and arguing that Hal is still weak to yellow colours. Or picking up old Superman comics, and arguing he can't fly, only jump over buildings. Or picking up old Thor comics, and arguing that he has Mjolnir etc etc.

Things change.

abhilegend
Master of course.

darthgoober
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, part of the issue here is that Mr Master is not including retcons in his assessment, as they were published years after HoM.

Which I personally think is wrong.
Isn't that how we do things though? I mean the recton obviously effects CANON Wanda's history, but if we're talk about the specific HOM version of the character it doesn't seem like any recton's should matter.

And I'm only bringing this up because a specific question about"HOM Wanda" is what prompted this line of discussion.

DarkSaint85
But the retcon is specifically for HoM.....so if they retconned that during DoS, for example, it turns out Superman had been juicing on Kryptonite beforehand, then we have to take it into account.

Now if OP or whoever limited it specifically to those five issues or whatever for DoS, then we ignore it.

Same way it turns out that DoS Doomsday had earlier survived a Guardian going kamikaze on him, or that he was Kryptonian in origin, or had faced the Radiant etc etc...

Inedian
Originally posted by darthgoober
Isn't that how we do things though? I mean the recton obviously effects CANON Wanda's history, but if we're talk about the specific HOM version of the character it doesn't seem like any recton's should matter.

And I'm only bringing this up because a specific question about"HOM Wanda" is what prompted this line of discussion.

Exactly.

DarkSaint85
Exactly.

But the retcons deal specifically with that specific character arc...

Put it another way. If they suddenly came out with a retcon for Planet Hulk, where it's revealed the planet is radioactive, thus amping Hulk and weakening Surfer....we kinda have to take that into account.

Forum rules state we take the most recent version of said character. And the most recent version of HoM Wanda was only planetary.

Inedian
But the retcons deal specifically with that specific character arc...

Put it another way. If they suddenly came out with a retcon for Planet Hulk, where it's revealed the planet is radioactive, thus amping Hulk and weakening Surfer....we kinda have to take that into account.

Forum rules state we take the most recent version of said character. And the most recent version of HoM Wanda was only planetary.

I understand that... mainly what i am reffering with HoM Wanda is that original intention was she was omniversal and it actaully happened in comics... it can't be erased. Since it was retconed, it doesn't apply anymore... but original idea behind was that she was omniversal.

I have no problem actually using latest version.

DarkSaint85
The original intention behind Superman was that he could only jump really high and couldn't fly.

Doesn't mean anything for us unless the thread limits him to just those showings.

carver9
😞

Quick Freeze

Inedian
The original intention behind Superman was that he could only jump really high and couldn't fly.

But that's not retcon... it's just character evolving in abilities... no need for retcon. With Wanda is completely different because she tore everything on panel and that can never be erased... it will stay in original comics.

Senor Cage
Exactly. Wanda never destroyed the Omniverse, casually.

Mxy destroyed the DC Animated Universe

https://i.imgur.com/bxMhPtV.jpg

Elseworld Multiverse

https://i.imgur.com/tG1nVrD.jpg

And EVERYTHING in-between.

https://i.imgur.com/WOIwEhm.jpg

DarkSaint85
But that's not retcon... it's just character evolving in abilities... no need for retcon. With Wanda is completely different because she tore eveyrthing on panel and that can never be erased... it will stay in original comics.
But the retcon was that she never did that.....only over a planet.

😞

When are you going to answer Pr in the character ownage thread lol.

Inedian
But the retcon was that she never did that.....only over a planet.

Yes. Look we understand what we mean.

Senor Cage
HOM Wanda is pretty weak, if she only affected a planet. LMAO

abhilegend
Originally posted by darthgoober

Original intent for HOM was that Wanda depowered 616 reality mutants only. Exiles even went into alternate realities just after HOM and no reality was affected by it, just 616 reality.

Endangered Species retconned it as possibly multiversal. Messiah Complex (X Factor 25) further retconned it as only affecting possible futures of 616 reality but after Hope Summers was born, two new futures were created which showed mutants being born again.

https://i.postimg.cc/1tdNjzx5/image.jpg

It was finally reverted back to original intent by Bendis himself in AvX.

So let's not pretend on Master's misleading scans that HOM Wanda was some omniversal reality warper , shall we? Or it was some consistent thing even. It was extremely inconsistent in its own event.

Quick Freeze
Original intent for HOM was that Wanda depowered 616 reality mutants only. Exiles even went into alternate realities just after HOM and no reality was affected by it, just 616 reality.

Endangered Species retconned it as possibly multiversal. Messiah Complex (X Factor 25) further retconned it as only affecting possible futures of 616 reality but after Hope Summers was born, two new futures were created which showed mutants being born again.

https://i.postimg.cc/1tdNjzx5/image.jpg

It was finally reverted back to original intent by Bendis himself in AvX.

So let's not pretend on Master's misleading scans that HOM Wanda was some omniversal reality warper , shall we? Or it was some consistent thing even. It was extremely inconsistent in its own event.

That's pretty concise. Do you know off hand which issue the Exiles saw mutants in other dimensions just after HoM? Is it acknowledged in the comic that Wanda did this in 616 and no one was affected there? Just wondering

abhilegend
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
That's pretty concise. Do you know off hand which issue the Exiles saw mutants in other dimensions just after HoM? Is it acknowledged in the comic that Wanda did this in 616 and no one was affected there? Just wondering
Just read Exiles 72-100. Each issue revealed new mutants in alternate universes.

darthgoober
But the retcon is specifically for HoM.....so if they retconned that during DoS, for example, it turns out Superman had been juicing on Kryptonite beforehand, then we have to take it into account.

Now if OP or whoever limited it specifically to those five issues or whatever for DoS, then we ignore it.

Same way it turns out that DoS Doomsday had earlier survived a Guardian going kamikaze on him, or that he was Kryptonian in origin, or had faced the Radiant etc etc...
See I differ in this regard. If there was a recton about Supes in DOS, I wouldn't factor that in for a DOS Supes thread. I can totally understand why some might, I just disagree about which is preferable.

MrMind
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Mr. Master seems to be falling apart lately.

It's quite a sight

Galan007
Exactly. Wanda never destroyed the Omniverse, casually.

Mxy destroyed the DC Animated Universe

https://i.imgur.com/bxMhPtV.jpg

Elseworld Multiverse

https://i.imgur.com/tG1nVrD.jpg

And EVERYTHING in-between.

https://i.imgur.com/WOIwEhm.jpg ...And prior to that Mxy "took a second" and destroyed not only the 5th dimension, but EVERY numbered dimension in DC(including the fractional realms, lol):
https://i.imgur.com/VbSgjiY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/BhJQYmM.jpg

We even saw one of his rage-fits ravaging Hypertime here:
http://i.imgur.com/qo0nplnl.jpg

It ultimately culminated with Mxy destroying the entire damn company... Across all of its pasts, presents, and futures:
https://i.imgur.com/Ot4PDpYl.jpg

And in the end Mxy recreated all of it with a *snap* and made plans with Bat-Mite to do the same thing "next Tuesday":
http://i.imgur.com/BMriPYnm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/octmo9Am.jpg

Hard for any feat...from any company...to ever top that, tbh.

Mr Master

Wanda never destroyed the Omniverse, casually.
True.

Wanda, casually rebuilt the Omniverse that was torn to pieces by her power. (wave)

HOM Wanda is pretty weak, if she only affected a planet. LMAO
no expression
Originally posted by MrMind

It's quite a sight
So, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you were simply simple,
but then you cluelessly LIED in support of King Troll stating
that I was offending him without reason,
.... boom, ok, maybe the kid is just hurt from getting called out for plagiarism,
but then you create a bait thread (Armor/Mady-Sca/Pro) which was ignored by most lol.

Now, you're entertaining Off-Topic poppycock to try and stain my name. thumb up

This, has now elevated you to a definitive Troll status.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Galan007
...And prior to that Mxy "took a second" and destroyed not only the 5th dimension, but EVERY numbered dimension in DC(including the fractional realms, lol):
https://i.imgur.com/VbSgjiY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/BhJQYmM.jpg

We even saw one of his rage-fits ravaging Hypertime here:
http://i.imgur.com/qo0nplnl.jpg

It ultimately culminated with Mxy destroying the entire damn company... Across all of its pasts, presents, and futures:
https://i.imgur.com/Ot4PDpYl.jpg

And in the end Mxy recreated all of it with a *snap* and made plans with Bat-Mite to do the same thing "next Tuesday":
http://i.imgur.com/BMriPYnm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/octmo9Am.jpg

Hard for any feat...from any company...to ever top that, tbh.

And he wasn't even weakened or tired or anything. Pretty insane.

Quick Freeze
Just read Exiles 72-100. Each issue revealed new mutants in alternate universes.

Do they mention in any of those comics what SW had done on 616?

DeadpoolXXX
True.

Wanda, casually rebuilt the Omniverse that was torn to pieces by her power. (wave)

no expression

So, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you were simply simple,
but then you cluelessly LIED in support of King Troll stating
that I was offending him without reason,
.... boom, ok, maybe the kid is just hurt from getting called out for plagiarism,
but then you create a bait thread (Armor/Mady-Sca/Pro) which was ignored by most lol.

Now, you're entertaining Off-Topic poppycock to try and stain my name. thumb up

This, has now elevated you to a definitive Troll status. reported for unprovoked bashing

TheHulkster

Wanda the crazy Goddess.

So exactly what are they claiming was retconned about what you stated above?

abhilegend
Do they mention in any of those comics what SW had done on 616?
Not exactly but Exiles 69-71 were tie in for the HOM and Proteus escaped due to events of HOM.

Inedian
Even though Mxy destroyed everything... it's still known there are few beings that are presented as beyond his power level in DC comics... even Mxy said that himself for Dr Manhattan and there also few others.

So Mxy is not the most powerful, right?

Galan007
Even though Mxy destroyed everything... it's still known there are few beings that are presented as beyond his power level in DC comics... even Mxy said that himself for Dr Manhattan and there also few others.

So Mxy is not the most powerful, right? Mxy's feats will never be topped, and for good reason. They're f*cking retarded.

Mxy has admitted inferiority to a few characters in the past, such as Ultimator and The A, but he's typically found ways to beat them regardless. It's different with Manhattan, because we're not going to see he and Mxy interact... So all we'll have to go by is Mxy's own statements regarding how he compares to Manhattan.

...Though I suppose that if Manhattan ends up getting beaten by ridiculous means, it might be cause to overlook Mxy's statements. /shrug

Inedian
Ok thanks thumb up

And a question?

Not long ago it was indicated that not even TOAA is the true Almighty God of Marvel (for me personally when it comes to God or in Marvel TOAA, those things should stay fixed and never change) ... anything new about that?

Galan007
You're talking about this, I assume?

https://i.imgur.com/NCG0ewE.jpg

Nope, nothing new. TOAA was retconned into sub-omnipotency.

Inedian
Yes exactly.

Ok, thanks again.

DeadpoolXXX
You're talking about this, I assume?

https://i.imgur.com/NCG0ewE.jpg

Nope, nothing new. TOAA was retconned into sub-omnipotency. this is canon?erm

how in the hell can the supreme being of marvel be weaker then its creations? the ****?

xJLxKing

DarkSaint85
So exactly what are they claiming was retconned about what you stated above?

It was first retconned in Children's Crusade. Wanda's warp was still kept at potentially omniversal in scope, but we learned that her own power was not responsible for it, nor could she explicitly control it:
https://i.imgur.com/ZBf1vsL.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/LKoYJJX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6GYjaLa.jpg

Another example:
https://i.imgur.com/tZI2W8U.jpg

And another:
https://i.imgur.com/4RiMVny.jpg

Per that retcon, Wanda was unable to control the power she released during HoM. She essentially just unleashed said power in a moment of "psychological instability", with a relatively simplistic motive/directive in place(ie. "No more Mutants"wink.... And whatever happened after that, happened(collaterally speaking.) She didn't at all intend for the omniverse to get warped or w/e.

*Also note that the power she was channeling there was NOT her own; it was the Life Force(a power she was only able to access in the first place thanks to help from Doom.)

Personally, I liked this retcon because it helped explain how Wanda was able to preform feats that were way beyond what she had ever displayed beforehand. In fact, without this added context, Wanda being able to preform universal/multiversal/omniversal feats makes absolutely no sense, imo. She never operated at a scale remotely close to that before HoM, nor has she done so since. Children's Crusade just fleshed out *how* she randomly became that powerful.

The second retcon(the one implying that her warp was only global, and that Wanda herself was maybe Phoenix-level) happened in Avengers vs. X-Men.

In short: she wasn't omniversal.

Inedian
What level is the full power of Phoenix Force?

DarkSaint85
Iron Fist level thumb up

Quick Freeze
I just wanna go on the record as saying that my exposure to Mr. Mxy was Silver Surfer/Superman, and both he AND Impossible Man deferred to Access's power as the only one capable of traveling and transferring others between the Marvel and DC multiverses on his own! (I spliced just the relevant panels together)

https://i.imgur.com/s6nZaLX.jpg

Scene 1

Superman: "Okay then, game's over. Get me back to my universe--"

Impossible Man: "Whoa not so fast pal. It isn't that easy. Mixed Pickles and I found out it took BOTH our combined powers to make the switchover between you and Surfer work. Neither one of us is Access, after all."

Scene 2

Surfer: "Would not bringing Superman back here serve that purpose better?"

Mxy: "Y'mean switch ya back? Okay by me, Shiney. But, I need Pinhead here, and I think he's afraid to trust me--"

The end of scene two also shows Impossible Man using his and Mxy's combined power to trick Mxy into doing something he didn't want to do (bring Superman back to DC without putting Surer back into Marvel).

Galan007
I just wanna go on the record as saying that my exposure to Mr. Mxy was Silver Surfer/Superman, and both he AND Impossible Man deferred to Access's power as the only one capable of traveling and transferring others between the Marvel and DC multiverses on his own! (I spliced just the relevant panels together)

https://i.imgur.com/s6nZaLX.jpg

Scene 1

Superman: "Okay then, game's over. Get me back to my universe--"

Impossible Man: "Whoa not so fast pal. It isn't that easy. Mixed Pickles and I found out it took BOTH our combined powers to make the switchover between you and Surfer work. Neither one of us is Access, after all."

Scene 2

Surfer: "Would not bringing Superman back here serve that purpose better?"

Mxy: "Y'mean switch ya back? Okay by me, Shiney. But, I need Pinhead here, and I think he's afraid to trust me--"

The end of scene two also shows Impossible Man using his and Mxy's combined power to trick Mxy into doing something he didn't want to do (bring Superman back to DC without putting Surer back into Marvel). Access' whole gimmick was hopping between companies, so that comparison makes sense. thumb up

As for the crossover itself...
Impossible Man's encounter with Mxy(aka. "Mixed Pickles"wink in the Silver Surfer/Superman crossover was explicitly referenced in IM's 2007 OHOTMU bio:

https://i.imgur.com/iGxXni5.jpg

...So even Marvel regards said crossover as canon. /shrug

*It's also worth noting that IM's OHOTMU bio further references the issue where Mxy impersonated IM(on AT LEAST one other occasion) and tormented the Fantastic Four of an undisclosed dimension:
https://i.imgur.com/VrCKGiK.jpg

...Which is a direct reference to the events of Superman #50, where we literally saw Mxy morph into IM, and torment an alternate F4:
http://i.imgur.com/fTff8Mcm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/7SBaQmCm.jpg

So yeah, it would definitely seem like even Marvel is totally cool with Mxy popping-into their company and f*cking around whenever he wants to. stick out tongue

Quick Freeze

Quick Freeze
The final question then, is what on earth does that make Dr. Strangefate's servant, "Myx"??

https://i.imgur.com/pq2TL93.jpghttp://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/strngfte11.jpg

Did Mxy choose to become amalgamated with Wong and serve Strangefate for kicks?? Or did the the "Brothers" (Marvel/DC) do the one thing to Mxy that he couldn't control?

(Sorry for the double post. I tried to edit this in at the 16th minute i guess)

Galan007
I haven't read the Amalgam stuff in ages, but is it ever actually stated that "Myx" is a fusion of Mxy + Wong?

I only ask because Myx's bio doesn't mention him being an amalgamation at all. It just states that he hails from an extra-dimensional order of imps, and only possessed a small fraction of the power Strangefate had:
https://i.imgur.com/oAVfUF8.jpg
...And Strangefate wasn't really that impressive, from what I recall.

So was Myx just an Amalgam universe exclusive that wasn't created by fusing characters from DC and Marvel? Legit do not remember.

Quick Freeze
Sometimes it was not quite so explicit, but the conclusions one can draw are in their origins/name. It's never explicitly stated in any comic that Hal Stark the Iron Lantern is an Amalgam of Hal & Tony, but he's a billionaire pilot with a defense contract and air force experience.

We may have to ask Ron Marz himself, but Myx's origin story (as you mention and is laid out in Strangefate #1) is clearly Wong's transplanted onto the supposed species of Mxy, and the name is so similar it's at least worth looking at!

Also what thread was your previously quoted post from??

MrMind
man wanda proven to be only global level by the writer not long after this thread

no more omniversal wanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.