False Sexual Assault Accusations Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TempAccount
More and more false sexual assault allegations seem to pop up with each passing day. The majority never seem to make it to main-stream media as they only wish to portray women as victims and never men.

So I'll start:

Taxi Cab driver saved by GPS to prove he didn't rape passenger
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/20/woman-lied-raped-black-cab-driver-night-10016747/

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by TempAccount
More and more false sexual assault allegations seem to pop up with each passing day. The majority never seem to make it to main-stream media as they only wish to portray women as victims and never men.

So I'll start:

Taxi Cab driver saved by GPS to prove he didn't rape passenger
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/20/woman-lied-raped-black-cab-driver-night-10016747/

It's sad we live in a time when women are just automatically believed without any real evidence to back-up their claims. It flies in the face of the 'presumption of innocence' that every american citizen is supposed to be entitled to. If some woman ever decides to get back at a man for any reason (like him cheating on her or something) then she can just make up some fake allegations and the leftist mob and media would 100% take her word as fact.

Surtur
Even worse is it seems they rarely see jail time for lying about rape.

I fully believe there should be a minimum sentence for both rape and lying about rape.

Putinbot1
Think this lady might, her name has been plastered across all papers. It will ruin her life. I feel sorry for the people near her who will catch flak by association.
Which they will, I also feel sorry for the cabby. The woman deserves jail.

Surtur
Legit made me laugh that you expressed sympathy towards those "near" the liar before you expressed it for the actual victim.

Good stuff, lefties do really hate black people laughing

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Legit made me laugh that you expressed sympathy towards those "near" the liar before you expressed it for the actual victim.

Good stuff, lefties do really hate black people laughing no it was just a linear post talking about her then those near her, finishing with the victim and her requiring punishment. Structure like hard work is always a struggle for the right to understand.

Surtur
"I feel bad for those near the corrupt cop that killed that black guy. They are gonna get flak. Oh and I feel bad for the victim too"-Whirly

laughing

Putinbot1
"I feel bad for those near the corrupt cop that killed that black guy. They are gonna get flak. Oh and I feel bad for the victim too"-Whirly

laughing the "oh" adds a layer of loaded meaning. Good try though laughing

eThneoLgrRnae

Good stuff, lefties do really hate black people laughing

Yep. thumb up

It's no coincidence that they are such big supporters of abortion when more black people are killed by it than any other method. The most dangerous place for a black person is inside his or her mother's womb.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yep. thumb up

It's no coincidence that they are such big supporters of abortion when more black people are killed by it than any other method. The most dangerous place for a black person is inside his or her mother's womb. laughing out loud deranged, funny stuff.

samhain
So the system worked this time, the woman's allegations were taken on board, then the credibility of them was checked out, resulting in the truth.

ares834
https://animeright.news/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/01/naofumi-768x461.jpg

Putinbot1
Originally posted by samhain
So the system worked this time, the woman's allegations were taken on board, then the credibility of them was checked out, resulting in the truth. Good stuff and I'm sure how the majority goes.

Robtard
Originally posted by samhain
So the system worked this time, the woman's allegations were taken on board, then the credibility of them was checked out, resulting in the truth. Pretty much, legal system worked, the true victim got off.

But you'll always have some who still find a way to rage about their delicate maleness being threatened.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
the "oh" adds a layer of loaded meaning. Good try though laughing

Surt's strawmen attacks are funny to watch unfold; best part, he thinks he's actually being clever.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Surt's strawmen attacks are funny to watch unfold; best part, he thinks he's actually being clever. Yeah, the only people he fools are himself and his friends, Rob.

Bentley
Originally posted by Robtard
But you'll always have some who still find a way to rage about their delicate maleness being threatened.

I was about to ask if you were the one raging but there in nothing delicate about your maleness.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bentley
I was about to ask if you were the one raging but there in nothing delicate about your maleness.

You're flirting with me, Bent <3

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yeah, the only people he fools are himself and his friends, Rob.

Irony overload, maximum levels achieved.

Surtur
She Accused Them Of Rape. Every Witness Present Said No Sexual Contact Occurred. They Were Both Expelled.

"In a first-of-its-kind ruling, a judge in Tennessee has ruled that even a private college must provide basic due process rights to students accused of sexual assault."

Judge John Fowlkes, Jr., who was nominated to the bench by former President Barack Obama, wrote that students accused of sexual misconduct “must have the right to cross-examine adverse witnesses.”

GOOD

Robtard
She Accused Them Of Rape. Every Witness Present Said No Sexual Contact Occurred. They Were Both Expelled.

"In a first-of-its-kind ruling, a judge in Tennessee has ruled that even a private college must provide basic due process rights to students accused of sexual assault."

Judge John Fowlkes, Jr., who was nominated to the bench by former President Barack Obama, wrote that students accused of sexual misconduct “must have the right to cross-examine adverse witnesses.”

GOOD Thanks Obama

Surtur
Yeah thanks, someone he nominated cleaned up his mess. Dude should be very thankful.

Robtard
Bitter

Surtur
So I can't be glad someone cleaned up Obama's mess?

Jmanghan
On one hand, you're a real prick if you ask a girl upon her first telling you "Do you have proof?"

On the other hand, it has to be asked at some point, we're in a day and age where it absolutely must be asked at some point.

StiltmanFTW
Stupid Jmanghan.

Jmanghan
Can we all agree that the guy above me is a creepy stalker?

StiltmanFTW
You have no friends here, Jmangorilla.

Surtur
Originally posted by Jmanghan
On one hand, you're a real prick if you ask a girl upon her first telling you "Do you have proof?"

On the other hand, it has to be asked at some point, we're in a day and age where it absolutely must be asked at some point.

Context matters. If someone came up to me and said "a year ago your friend raped me" the first thing I'd do is ask for proof.

On the other hand, if a friend came up and told me she was raped I would not ask for proof. I'd make sure she's okay and then insist she go to the police.

Surtur
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Can we all agree that the guy above me is a creepy stalker?

If that's how you feel just ignore him.

Jmanghan
Context matters. If someone came up to me and said "a year ago your friend raped me" the first thing I'd do is ask for proof.

On the other hand, if a friend came up and told me she was raped I would not ask for proof. I'd make sure she's okay and then insist she go to the police. Yeah, I agree.

If its my friend its a different story.

Jmanghan
If that's how you feel just ignore him. I have him on ignore.

But it still shows his names and quotes.

All ignoring someone does is essentially remove their message, sig, and profile picture.

Stoic
It's difficult to prove being sexually assaulted, or harassed. I was fired for telling my bosses wife that it made me uncomfortable when she'd put her hand on my leg. It was something that I couldn't prove. Once I told her, her entire attitude towards me changed from being nice to sarcastically obnoxious. It took 2 weeks for me to lose my job because of this.

mike brown
aNvL44MBIDk

Really don't buy this lady's story tbh. Could be wrong and I feel sorry for saying so if I am... But I smell bullshit. You won't press charges even if you have the evidence because "that would be disrespectful of the women being raped on the border?" Really? How is letting a rapist off the hook a sign of respect for rape victims? I think she likely just doesn't want to take it to court because then a detailed investigation would be done and her bullshit will fall apart under scrutiny.

I do think Trump likely raped Ivanka though.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
It's difficult to prove being sexually assaulted, or harassed. I was fired for telling my bosses wife that it made me uncomfortable when she'd put her hand on my leg. It was something that I couldn't prove. Once I told her, her entire attitude towards me changed from being nice to sarcastically obnoxious. It took 2 weeks for me to lose my job because of this.

You didn't say it publically, to anyone else, and she STILL cost you your job?

It's also hard to prove someone punched you in the nose away from cameras. mad

Surtur
Originally posted by Stoic

#BelieveMen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.