General Grievous vs the Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Could General Grievous win as the Predator is about to fire plasma at him?

juggerman
Will Pred only fire plasma blasts? If so then Grievous definitely stomps. If Pred can use all his weapons, then he can win a few but GG still takes majority

Psychotron
I don't see what the Predator can do against 4 lightsabers. Shooting him from stealth is his best chance.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by juggerman
Will Pred only fire plasma blasts? If so then Grievous definitely stomps. If Pred can use all his weapons, then he can win a few but GG still takes majority
Actually i don't expect Predator to only fire plasma blasts but the plasma blast is possibly more powerful & deadlier than the rest of his other weapons while the wristblades might not be able to counter lightsabers.

BruceSkywalker
Predator should take this.. Grevous can't handle the Preds stealth mode. Pred can also fire from a distance.

relentless1
if Predator has prior knowledge of what Greivous is then he could snipe his head or target his vital areas with a plasma blast from a distance but up close Pred gets shredded

ShadowFyre
The preds are very nerfed compared to their comics. But a lot of characters are.

juggerman
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Actually i don't expect Predator to only fire plasma blasts but the plasma blast is possibly more powerful & deadlier than the rest of his other weapons while the wristblades might not be able to counter lightsabers.

I was thinking about all the Pred tech we've seen so far. Mostly what Wolf was using strikes me as quite useful here

ShadowFyre
That acid would jack grievous up

juggerman
I was thinking lasers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.