Death Seed Sentry Vs Superman 1 Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
https://i.imgur.com/6ZoRBET.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/9IiNXgA.jpg

MrMind
kal

Adam Grimes
Kal would one shot him if not for the HF.

DarkSaint85
Sentry

Adam Grimes
Why is that, friend?

DarkSaint85
I'm not even sure what S1M can do to out him down

And at the same time, we've got a super fast, super powerful telepath, who's also super strong

Adam Grimes
Ah yeah, I agree with that. The nature of his powers are really annoying because in these settings he starts to simply outlast people that should be above him.

On a different note, didn't Kal have TP as well? mhmm

DarkSaint85
He has Super ESP, and had galaxy level TK IIRC.

OTOH, Sentry mindwiped all of Marvel Earth. You name them, he wiped them, pretty casually.

Astner
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He has Super ESP, and had galaxy level TK IIRC.
He and Titano used their force vision to decelerate a galaxy. But I'm not sure how useful it is in one-on-one combat.

Adam Grimes
OTOH, Sentry mindwiped all of Marvel Earth. You name them, he wiped them, pretty casually. Are you talking about the end of his mini where he made everyone forgot about him?

Wasn't that a one time thing like his matter manipulation?
Originally posted by Astner
He and Titano used their force vision to decelerate a galaxy. But I'm not sure how useful it is in one-on-one combat. A galaxy going at half the speed of light, no less. Kal could just crush Sentry with force vision but he would simply regenerate.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Are you talking about the end of his mini where he made everyone forgot about him?

Wasn't that a one time thing like his matter manipulation?
A galaxy going at half the speed of light, no less. Kal could just crush Sentry with force vision but he would simply regenerate.

Yah, but he should still have that power.

Not to mention, when he was fighting Thor he was going at multiples of the speed of light.

Adam Grimes
Well, best case saying it's ooc for Bob to use TP would be an understatement and worst case he doesn't even have it anymore.

And the only time I recall Thor not being able to react against him was when Sentry did the weird 'I'll fly your forward while grabbing you' dbz blitz because the sheer speed made him dizzy. Which is pretty stupid in itself, considering the ridiculous speeds he reaches with Mjolnir in space. Lol

DarkSaint85
Well, best case saying it's ooc for Bob to use TP would be an understatement and worst case he doesn't even have it anymore.

And the only time I recall Thor not being able to react against him was when Sentry did the weird 'I'll fly your forward while grabbing you' dbz blitz because the sheer speed made him dizzy. Which is pretty stupid in itself, considering the ridiculous speeds he reaches with Mjolnir in space. Lol

With the best case though...I mean, after S1M rips his head open and ASSUMING he can't physically hurt S1M.... he'll go and use TP.

Hah yeah, but that just shows how fast DS Sentry is thumb up

DeadpoolXXX
kal could just trap him in a tk field long wnough to get a win. or just dump him in the 5th dimension for a bfr.

easy victory for kal

MrMind
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
kal could just trap him in a tk field long wnough to get a win. or just dump him in the 5th dimension for a bfr.

easy victory for kal

honestly I can see that happening

Kal Kent is much much more powerful, DS Sentry only got immortality going for him

DeadpoolXXX
yep. kal is faster,. stronger and has aLOT more powers to choose from.

death sentry was taken out of commission for a long time by a damn space worm lol. i have no doubt that kal's tk can at least match a space worms stomach

Adam Grimes
With the best case though...I mean, after S1M rips his head open and ASSUMING he can't physically hurt S1M.... he'll go and use TP.

Hah yeah, but that just shows how fast DS Sentry is thumb up Well, we can agree to disagree in the first point but agree on the second one. thumb up

Btw, what the phuck is super ESP?

Galan007
Not to mention, when he was fighting Thor he was going at multiples of the speed of light. I don't think a Sentry-blitz is going to catch S1M off guard...

https://i.imgur.com/qxlYllT.jpg

MrMind
do these comic book writers just throw terms around?

yoctosecond....holy shit....multiple ftl is basically stand still eternity when you have reaction of that level.....

Galan007
To someone who can perceive on a yoctosecond-by-yoctosecond basis, even guys like Wally and Barry(who themselves can operate by the attosecond) would be absolute statues.

S1M can literally watch light cross an atomic nucleus, ffs.

MrMind
lightspeed travels 0.000000000000003 meter in one yoctosecond

so basically kal kent can pull down his pants, cockslap sentry in the face, poop down his throat, all the while sentry's body can only move the diameter of a nucleus

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't think a Sentry-blitz is going to catch S1M off guard...

thumb up never saw that scan, thanks.

Adam Grimes
Is that from All-Star Superman?

Senor Cage

thumb up

Galan007
Is that from All-Star Superman? It's from the "Nuclear Winter Special"

Adam Grimes
It's from the "Nuclear Winter Special" thanks thumb up

He also mindwiped MM's memories of the incident and called his mind 'an antique'. Nice feats for such a short, and nice, story.

Galan007
thumb up J'onn-level TP is absolutely nothing to him.

Also, in the same story his senses bridge into the 4th dimension as well... He could hear time paradoxes building:
https://i.imgur.com/mecn0GR.jpg

...Yes, S1M can literally HEAR time itself forming. laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
Yeah, saw that too. He's ridiculously awesome thumb up

This has to be the first story I've read where he's not depowered or being depowered. Lol

tkitna

He was flying so fast with Thor that it was bending space and time. Decent feat for Thor in that he was only dizzy from it.

Philosophía

https://i.imgur.com/qxlYllT.jpg You don't need to be that overwhelming, either. Sentry's 'speed' is flying, for the instance referenced. It'd be enough to have nanosecond-time to statue Bob completely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.