Captain America vs Sheriff Woody

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Watching Toy Story 4 today, I was struck by how similar Woody is in some ways to our own Steve Rogers. He's truly a moral and upstanding leader and will go far out of his way just to save one life and will sacrifice himself if he needs to without question.

The scenario:

Bucky and Forky have both been kidnapped by the dastardly toy hating/gay hating Sid, who has grown up to join HYDRA and have taken an off brand version of the super soldier serum. Forky is hiding in Bucky's pocket. Sid is laying low in his childhood home.

Woody wants to rescue Forky. Steve wants to rescue Bucky. Who gets there first?

ShadowFyre
Uhhhh Woody has the whole toon force thing going on. Not really sure yet. I will come back to this though.

How was the movie?

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Uhhhh Woody has the whole toon force thing going on. Not really sure yet. I will come back to this though.

How was the movie?

It was fantastic. It's got a different vibe to it from the first three movies because Andy grew up. It's no longer really about a kid's relationship with his toys so much as about the toys themselves, but it was good. GREAT ending that I didn't see coming, and I loved the new characters.

ShadowFyre
Thats cool. The first one will always have a place in my heart, the next two were good as well. I wont be going to see this but if I catch it down the road I will check it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.