The difference between a trumper and the alt right is proven slim to nothing again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/2019/05/chapter-head-of-trump-linked-turning-point-usa-appears-in-viral-alt-right-white-power-video-gets-removed/

Surtur
Define the alt right please.

And before you try it: No, I'm not asking you to copy and paste something from another website. Just curious as to how you personally define it.

cdtm
Someone should tweet to Trump that the G'nR song "One in a Million" should be his theme song.

Bet he doesn't even know who they are, but that song would be perfect.

Emperordmb
Yeah that's why the dude who said the racist shit got excommunicated.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah that's why the dude who said the racist shit got excommunicated.

Damn but if they're all racists why would they care?!

DeviantDefiance
The alt-right, despite what others say, is, in fact, an alternative to right-wing politics. Most alt-right activists support the Trump administration, however, the wide majority of Trump supporters are not alt-right. Many people how claim to be alt-right are genealogy crazed atheists who claim to be professors of some sort.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by DeviantDefiance
The alt-right, despite what others say, is, in fact, an alternative to right-wing politics. Most alt-right activists support the Trump administration, however, the wide majority of Trump supporters are not alt-right. Many people how claim to be alt-right are genealogy crazed atheists who claim to be professors of some sort.

Pretty much. Leftists stupidly think that if you are even slightly to the right of center then you are "alt-right" lol. Even the far right is not really the same as the alternative version of the right but leftists mix-up the terms all the time. All right-wingers are "alt-right" to those dipshits.

Emperordmb
It's really anyone who doesn't buy into their sociocultural agenda. Get a left-winger who calls out SJW shit, and they're "alt-right." Get someone whose economically right wing but buys into all that shit they're willing to not call alt-right.

Take the difference between how they view people like Jeff Flake and people like Tim Pool.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Surtur
Define the alt right please.

And before you try it: No, I'm not asking you to copy and paste something from another website. Just curious as to how you personally define it. White nationalism mostly.

eThneoLgrRnae
The problem is that snowflake leftists will accuse you of being a "white nationalist" if you simply call yourself a nationalist or are strongly against globalism. They love to play these deceitful little disingenuous word games. They do same thing with immigration issue. If you believe in strong borders and are strongly opposed to illegal immigration then they will cry that you "hate immigrants!!". If you are opposed to abortion because you think what is being aborted is a human life (which it obviously is) then you are "anti-choice" or "denying a woman's 'right' to choose" instead of being pro-life and recognizing that everyone has a basic right to life.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
The problem is that snowflake leftists will accuse you of being a "white nationalist" if you simply call yourself a nationalist or are strongly against globalism. They love to play these deceitful little disingenuous word games. They do same thing with immigration issue. If you believe in strong borders and are strongly opposed to illegal immigration then they will cry that you "hate immigrants!!". If you are opposed to abortion because you think what is being aborted is a human life (which it obviously is) then you are "anti-choice" or "denying a woman's 'right' to choose" instead of being pro-life and recognizing that everyone has a basic right to life. But this account acts like the most prominent "snowflake," it's perma triggered to pretend other rightists are less mental. Of course it fails.

eThneoLgrRnae
^Truth hurts doesn't it, Bash? The BBC has totally brainwashed you, dude.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
^Truth hurts doesn't it, Bash? The BBC has totally brainwashed you, dude. stil triggered aren't you "snowflake".

MythLord
Get a left-winger who calls out SJW shit, and they're "alt-right."
I've discussed over-the-top SJW sh!t and why/how I disagree with it many times, on Hangouts and on this site(among a few others), and am yet to be called alt-right.
mmm

Surtur
Originally posted by MythLord
I've discussed over-the-top SJW sh!t and why/how I disagree with it many times, on Hangouts and on this site(among a few others), and am yet to be called alt-right.
mmm

If you started putting your critiques on youtube and then became popular? Oh you'd be getting shit on. It's why Tim Pool triggers folk so much. It's why he causes the unintelligent to label him alt right.

Surtur
Oh and we've definitely had people here who aren't on the right who have been labeled trump supporters merely for critiquing something on the left. I don't know if it's happened to you, but it has happened to others.

Chad the Bull
Trump is a Chad; his followers are Beta's and Cucks. Trump is a worthy male everything he had he worked for. While I would never vote for him, I respect him as a fellow Alpha.

Silent Master
mmm

You just haven't disagreed with the correct far-left people yet.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Chad the Bull
Trump is a Chad; his followers are Beta's and Cucks. Trump is a worthy male everything he had he worked for. While I would never vote for him, I respect him as a fellow Alpha. Fly, is that you?

snowdragon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/2019/05/chapter-head-of-trump-linked-turning-point-usa-appears-in-viral-alt-right-white-power-video-gets-removed/

Is this news or comedy?

Putinbot1
News definately about the Hitl... Trump youth.

Robtard
mmm

Bingo.

Because it's a narrative they've invented and applied.

Emperordmb
Yeah when numerous outlets call Jordan Peterson alt-right it's just a made up narrative that people who aren't alt-right get called alt-right.

dadudemon
Yeah when numerous outlets call Jordan Peterson alt-right it's just a made up narrative that people who aren't alt-right get called alt-right.

When I'm called alt-right, despite being a dirty filthy hippie who even hugs trees and kisses flowers, you know they done lost their minds.

Robtard

Silent Master
Exactly, they can't handle honest conversations, so rely ad hominem attacks.

TempAccount
It's like McCarthyism again but without the "bark". Can't wait for the blacklists to appear again.

dadudemon

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
Exactly, they can't handle honest conversations, so rely ad hominem attacks.

Instead of doing whatever you** can to deflect away from a bunch of racist clowns/topic, you could call out the racist clowns for being racist clowns.

**this goes to all Trumpers here

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Don't forget that the OK hand sign being a white power symbol was a 4chan prank so any time you see it pop up in news articles, you can be sure you're reading propoganda and ignorance. thumb up Ha, the "prank" has been adopted, so that's gaslighting DDM.

Robtard
Not only that, there's literally a video linked in the story of these people talking racist nonsense which you can watch, so that was an especially bold gaslighting attempt.

dadudemon
Ha, the "prank" has been adopted, so that's gaslighting DDM.

Not only are you wrong, it's also not used for drugs:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/new-hand-sign-used-teens-acquire-drugs/

Congratulations: you fell for the prank and your cognitive dissonance prevents you from admitting you fell for it. smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Not only that, there's literally a video linked in the story of these people talking racist nonsense which you can watch, so that was an especially bold gaslighting attempt. DDM can be a very bold gaslighting "liberal".

dadudemon
Not only that, there's literally a video linked in the story of these people talking racist nonsense which you can watch, so that was an especially bold gaslighting attempt.

The OK hand symbol and being racist are two separate issues. Nice attempt at conflating, bro.

Edit - Whirly is trying to gaslight now by stating facts are gaslighitng. It's a new troll game he plays after seeing PVS do it. smile

Also, no one else is responding so I'm the only one to have fun with at the moment.

Robtard
Don't believe your lying eyes and ears.

Putinbot1
Don't believe your lying eyes and ears. Agreed

https://nypost.com/2019/03/15/suspected-new-zealand-shooter-appears-in-court/

Tarrant, who was handcuffed and clad in a white prison jumpsuit, made an “OK” hand gesture during his appearance — a symbol used by white nationalists and racist internet trolls, according to a photo published by the New Zealand Herald.

dadudemon
Nope, nobody is using it in the way you two describe. Literally no one.

No recent uses of that in the way you both are trying to spin it since it's broken pretty much everywhere now that it was a hoax.

And it proves what their original prank was intended: that morons would latch onto and believe any stupid shit as long as it was seen as coming from racists or alt-right people.

You both are still proving it, too. smile

Find a single white supremacist group that uses the OK Symbol for something racist and prove your position. Go ahead, I'll wait for enternity.

Surtur
When I'm called alt-right, despite being a dirty filthy hippie who even hugs trees and kisses flowers, you know they done lost their minds.

I think when they said coal miners with dirt on their face was blackface and that characters from Mary Poppins also wore black face we were at peak "aliens should destroy this planet and kill anyone who dares speak its name".

Robtard
Agreed

https://nypost.com/2019/03/15/suspected-new-zealand-shooter-appears-in-court/

Tarrant, who was handcuffed and clad in a white prison jumpsuit, made an “OK” hand gesture during his appearance — a symbol used by white nationalists and racist internet trolls, according to a photo published by the New Zealand Herald.

All they have to do is watch the 10 second video attached to the article, do the racist clowns yell "white power" and say "n****rs" and such. Why yes they do.

dadudemon
Sure, irrelevant, but sure they do.

But the OK hand sign is not a white supremacist hand symbol. smile

I now declare that anyone posting on the internet in opposition to Trump is a white-supremacist racist. This is now the official position of all racists. Anyone seen doing this will be outed as the racist that they are.

smile

Surtur

But the OK hand sign is not a white supremacist hand symbol. smile

I now declare that anyone posting on the internet in opposition to Trump is a white-supremacist racist. This is now the official position of all racists. Anyone seen doing this will be outed as the racist that they are.

smile

What's that DDM? Rob wants to gas black people? OUTRAGEOUS!

Robtard
eat

Surtur
You just dream about telling them they're about to take the worlds best shower, right? A shower so good they never have to shower again.

You're a sick man.

dadudemon
What's that DDM? Rob wants to gas black people? OUTRAGEOUS!

I knew it already. I could tell by his continued criticisms of Trump that he was clearly an anti-black-gasser.

There are so many highly intelligent and hard working black people out there. And so many super hotties, too! We must save the black people from Robtard.

Think of the hot women. Save the hot women from Robtard!

Robtard
You just dream about telling them they're about to take the worlds best shower, right? A shower so good they never have to shower again.

You're a sick man.

I knew it already. I could tell by his continued criticisms of Trump that he was clearly an anti-black-gasser.

There are so many highly intelligent and hard working black people out there. And so many super hotties, too! We must save the black people from Robtard.

Think of the hot women. Save the hot women from Robtard!

^ Double triggity

Surtur
You're a monster.

dadudemon
He even posted in another thread that he is putting on his gas mask.

Clearly indicating that he's fully on board with gassing black people to death.

sad

Robtard

Disagreed. The people in the video yelling "white power" and racial slurs is 100% relevant to the thread/topic.

Surtur
I once saw Rob chugging some milk throwing up the "okay" hand sign and I was made to feel very uncomfortable but couldn't put my finger on why.

Now I know: he disagrees with me and thus is a hateful extremist, I just couldn't put the clues together at the time. There's Surtur thinking "that's just an innocent bottle of milk and he is reassuring me the milk tastes okay". Damn.

Robtard
I once saw Rob chugging some milk throwing up the "okay" hand sign and I was made to feel very uncomfortable but couldn't put my finger on why.

Now I know: he disagrees with me and thus is a hateful extremist, I just couldn't put the clues together at the time. There's Surtur thinking "that's just an innocent bottle of milk and he is reassuring me the milk tastes okay". Damn.

Hmmm...

Protip: You should let your "Alpha" DDM make the "jokes", stick with what you know and excel in, 100% pure unfiltered cheerleadering, Surt.

Surtur
Hmmm...

Protip: You should let your "Alpha" DDM make the "jokes", stick with what you know and excel in, 100% pure unfiltered cheerleadering, Surt.

U seem mad. Tell us about it.

dadudemon
Disagreed. The people in the video yelling "white power" and racial slurs is 100% relevant to the thread/topic.

Hey, if you want to engage OP in that particular topic, feel free.

If you'd like to continue to get educated by me, engage me in the topics I bring up. Your choice.

smile

Robtard
Hey, if you want to engage OP in that particular topic, feel free.

If you'd like to continue to get educated by me, engage me in the topics I bring up. Your choice.

smile

TBF, I do really love fish and I hear the red herring is delicious smile

dadudemon
TBF, I do really love fish and I hear the red herring is delicious smile

Not my fault you tried to shift the conversation to something irrelevant to my point. smile

Your arms must be tired from carrying those goalposts so much.

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/DM9n9fNry8tq0/giphy.gif

Robtard
Not my fault you tried to shift the conversation to something irrelevant to my point. smile

Your arms must be tired from carrying those goalposts so much.

^ Reversal of blame. A DDM classic going back to 2006.

Robtard
https://media.giphy.com/media/DM9n9fNry8tq0/giphy.gif

You listened to my advice, stick to cheerleading smile thumb up smile

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.