Captain America (MCU) vs the Flash (CW)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
DRINKING CONTEST!~ big grin

Valkyrie sneaked them several dozen of Thor's beer kegs, and now they are going to see who is the last one standing.

So, who drinks who under the table?

Darth Thor
lol @ the click bait!

BruceSkywalker
rather interesting but prolly barry

carthage
Barry can process an infinite amount of alcohol due to his heightened metabolism

He should win

KingD19
Cap apparently can too.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
lol @ the click bait!

I couldn't resist.

On topic though, Barry has actually been drunk before. However, it was from Cisco and Caitlin's speedster super brew, which would probably poison and kill a regular person in minutes.

FrothByte
Well this is Thor's beer were talking about, powerful enough to get an Asgardian Prince drunk.

TheVaultDweller
Well, I figured if they had regular beer, the two of them would just keep drinking until someone needed to pee.

Surtur
When did we see Cap drink a lot of booze? Over how long a period of time?

TheVaultDweller
In TFA, he tries to drown his sorrows after Bucky's apparent death, only to realise that the alcohol wasn't having any effect on him.

Surtur
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
In TFA, he tries to drown his sorrows after Bucky's apparent death, only to realise that the alcohol wasn't having any effect on him.

Okay, but specifically...how much do we see him drinking? Was it just beer?

What I'm getting at is he could have a resistance as opposed to an immunity. Compare this to Barry doing 8-10 shots in a couple of seconds and not feeling a thing. Which sounds a lot more impressive than if Cap just tried to drown his sorrows for several hours and found himself still sober by the end.

TheVaultDweller
Nah, it was a bottle of something else. Looked like hard liquor. Unfortunately we don't actually see how long he was there, but, based on how the scene was framed, it appears to have been a while.

He was also able to drink a bit of Thor's 1000-year-old booze during the party scene in Age of Ultron without being visibly affected. Granted, it was only a small amount.

Surtur
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Nah, it was a bottle of something else. Looked like hard liquor. Unfortunately we don't actually see how long he was there, but, based on how the scene was framed, it appears to have been a while.

He was also able to drink a bit of Thor's 1000-year-old booze during the party scene in Age of Ultron without being visibly affected. Granted, it was only a small amount.

That was a special kind of booze.

Seems when it comes to normal booze Barry has better feats, but that both men can be impacted by special booze.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Surtur
That was a special kind of booze.

Seems when it comes to normal booze Barry has better feats, but that both men can be impacted by special booze.

Kinda what I was thinking to. Who would win at beer pong? Im going cap cause he has better aim

steverules_2
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Kinda what I was thinking to. Who would win at beer pong? Im going cap cause he has better aim

With the way he throws his shield yeah Cap

Surtur
Well...Barry could totally beat him at ping pong!

steverules_2
Originally posted by Surtur
Well...Barry could totally beat him at ping pong!

CW yes

DCEU no, he goes to serve, trips and falls head first into a wood chipper

TheVaultDweller
You'd probably need someone like Agent Poindexter in order to beat Steve at beer pong.

FrothByte
I've given this some amount of (serious) thought and have decided I'm going to back Rogers.

Flash has better feats as far as drinking more quantity, but Cap has better feats of drinking otherwordly brew and handling it pretty well. Talking about Thor's 1000 year old liquor of course, the one which comatosed those veterans with a few drops while Cap was still perfectly fine and even fighting minutes later.

Seeing as this is Thor's beer, I'd trust Cap's feats more than Barry's.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
I've given this some amount of (serious) thought and have decided I'm going to back Rogers.

Flash has better feats as far as drinking more quantity, but Cap has better feats of drinking otherwordly brew and handling it pretty well. Talking about Thor's 1000 year old liquor of course, the one which comatosed those veterans with a few drops while Cap was still perfectly fine and even fighting minutes later.

Seeing as this is Thor's beer, I'd trust Cap's feats more than Barry's.

Well, to be fair, Caitlin and Cisco had about 3 years to refine the drink that eventually got Barry properly buzzed in S4. And they could literally tailor the drink to him. Their initial attempt at speedster super alcohol in S1 only affected Barry for a few seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.