Captain America vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
In a blinking contest .

Captain America as of Avengers and Batman as of BvS.

They sit across each other in a desk, staring at each other's eyes and trying not to blink or lose eye contact.

As soon as the round starts Rogers calls out "He's going to kill Martha!" while Batman exclaims "Bucky is still alive".

Who blinks or breaks eye contact first?

Surtur
Captain America wins. There are no feats for either that we can really use to say who wins. So we just need to go with facts, Cap is superhuman, Batman is not.

Thus Cap should be able to go without moisturizing his eyes longer than Batman can.

TheVaultDweller
Weird thread lol.

And Batman was able to stare at Steppenwolf's ugly CGI mug without blinking. He stomps. stick out tongue

steverules_2
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Weird thread lol.

And Batman was able to stare at Steppenwolf's ugly CGI mug without blinking. He stomps. stick out tongue

I blame your drinking contest thread

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by steverules_2
I blame your drinking contest thread

I blame your avatar.

FrothByte
Weird thread lol.

Your thread was my inspiration. :P

FrothByte
Originally posted by Surtur
Captain America wins. There are no feats for either that we can really use to say who wins. So we just need to go with facts, Cap is superhuman, Batman is not.

Thus Cap should be able to go without moisturizing his eyes longer than Batman can.

I was hoping we could base it on how strongly both reacted to Bucky and Martha's names.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
I was hoping we could base it on how strongly both reacted to Bucky and Martha's names.

Man, I need some sleep. I initially read that as, "Bucky in Martha's arms". I am pretty sure that would result in a blink double KO here.

Eon Blue
Man, I need some sleep. I initially read that as, "Bucky in Martha's arms". I am pretty sure that would result in a blink double KO here.
laughing out loud

TheVaultDweller
The kicker is Bucky would still be the older guy.

FrothByte

This board seriously needs a like button. And yes, you need some sleep. I mean, you're making Martha carry Bucky?!

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
This board seriously needs a like button. And yes, you need some sleep. I mean, you're making Martha carry Bucky?!

Hey man, it's 2019.

Real talk though. I would actually back Bats here. Martha's name was enough to make Bruce pause, but he was still able to maintain his advantage over Clark, and could have finished it even then. Both times Bucky got name-dropped, Cap's lapse in focus resulted in rather serious negative consequences, such as Rumlow triggering a bomb and older Cap beating him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.