Putinbot1's Signature Mystery: Solved

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/vvSGDXn.png

I know, this is shocking. But this is the solved mystery:

Whirly thinks highly of Surtur because he thinks Surtur goes on dates with very attractive women. But that doesn't mean Surtur isn't a bit nervous with small talk. So Surtur obviously turns on the giant vibrating buttplug to help calm his nerves.

You're welcome for solving this mystery. I am so good. I know.

dadudemon
After reading the explanation, you went back and looked at the picture and laughed, didn't you? You filthy, dirty, animal. no expression

BrolyBlack
You just figured this out? I thought you were smarter than this.

ArtificialGlory
But who's the woman?

Surtur
You see her name was Lola. In her spare time she was a showgirl.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by dadudemon

Whirly thinks highly of Surtur because he thinks Surtur goes on dates with very attractive women. But that doesn't mean Surtur isn't a bit nervous with small talk. So Surtur obviously turns on the giant vibrating buttplug to help calm his nerves.

You're welcome for solving this mystery. I am so good. I know.

laughing out loud

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Surtur
You see her name was Lola. In her spare time she was a showgirl.
Her face is weird.

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Her face is weird.

That's cuz she's Italian.

DeadpoolXXX
But who's the woman? quanchi

Chad the Bull
Originally posted by dadudemon

You're welcome for solving this mystery. I am so good. I know. Surtur like most Incels has his prostate nearer to his anal wall; this means the butt plug provides stronger sensations for him and could make him cum, having a woman in front of him and knowing pussy is not for a beta like him will certainly make him mess himself. Beta's have this evolutionary adaptation of prostate so an Alpha may both put him in his place and emotionally bond the Beta. Surtur almost certainly feels love to his Alpha. Are you his Alpha OP?

Mindship
But who's the woman? Ellen Barkin.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Chad the Bull
Surtur like most Incels has his prostate nearer to his anal wall; this means the butt plug provides stronger sensations for him and could make him cum, having a woman in front of him and knowing pussy is not for a beta like him will certainly make him mess himself. Beta's have this evolutionary adaptation of prostate so an Alpha may both put him in his place and emotionally bond the Beta. Surtur almost certainly feels love to his Alpha. Are you his Alpha OP? dur wut?

Bashar Teg
I lol'd

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I lol'd Me toolaughing out loud

Robtard
You see her name was Lola.

LemG0cvc4oU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU

I called it years ago, Surt fell for a 'trap' and this is why he hates trans women.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
LemG0cvc4oU

I called it years ago, Surt fell for a 'trap' and this is why he hates trans women. Ray Davies, what a lyrical genius. thumb up

Robtard
Well, I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walk like a woman and talk like a man
Oh my Lola, lo lo lo lo Lola, lo lo lo lo Lola

Putinbot1
Well, I'm not dumb but I can't understand
Why she walk like a woman and talk like a man
Oh my Lola, lo lo lo lo Lola, lo lo lo lo Lola He wouldn't need the butt plug DDM has given him with Lola la la la la Lola

Robtard
Well, I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola, lo lo lo lo Lola

Putinbot1
Well, I'm not the world's most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Lola, lo lo lo lo Lola Surt could not handle that. laughing

Robtard
Well, we drank champagne and danced all night
Under electric candlelight
She picked me up and sat me on her knee
And said, "Little boy won't you come home with me?"

Putinbot1
Well, we drank champagne and danced all night
Under electric candlelight
She picked me up and sat me on her knee
And said, "Little boy won't you come home with me?" Surtur Su Su Su Surtur, he/she sat him down and put him on his/her knee.

Those pronouns are for you Surt.

Robtard
Well, I'm not the world's most passionate guy
But when I looked in her eyes
Well, I almost fell for my Lola
Lo lo lo lo Lola, lo lo lo lo Lola

Robtard
Surtur like most Incels has his prostate nearer to his anal wall; this means the butt plug provides stronger sensations for him and could make him cum, having a woman in front of him and knowing pussy is not for a beta like him will certainly make him mess himself. Beta's have this evolutionary adaptation of prostate so an Alpha may both put him in his place and emotionally bond the Beta. Surtur almost certainly feels love to his Alpha. Are you his Alpha OP?

Obvious sock is obvious, but that was kinda funny in the absurd

Surtur
LemG0cvc4oU

I called it years ago, Surt fell for a 'trap' and this is why he hates trans women.

I love the stupidity of your post, love it smile

Robtard
I love the stupidity of your post, love it smile

That was just friendly humor, Surt. No one took it seriously, it's just a good/funny Kinks' song.

You need to be less bitter in life.

Putinbot1
That was just friendly humor, Surt. No one took it seriously, it's just a good/funny Kinks' song.

You need to be less bitter in life. Great song by the Kinks, perhaps the most underrated band in history.

Robtard
Maybe, good sir. Maybe.

I still feel that Rock Star (2001) might be the most underrated film ever, or at least the last 50 years.

Surtur

You need to be less bitter in life.

Kiddo, it was behavior you'd say was circle jerking/cheerleading if I and others did it lol. Do better, try to be less of a hypocrite in life.

Bashar Teg
#trig'd

Surtur
#trig'd

Okie dokie, Rob is triggered every time he pulls the same "circle jerk/cheerleader stuff".

Good to know smile

Robtard
Incorrect, I would have laughed the Kinks song off, because it's just a funny song. Be less of a bitter Betty; choose your eBattles more wisely.

Surtur
Incorrect, I would have laughed the Kinks song off, because it's just a funny song. Be less of a bitter Betty; choose your eBattles more wisely.

Lol no it's not incorrect. It's hilarious you lack the sac to admit even this.

Be less of a hypocrite in life.

Robtard
Okay then. SMH.

Music humor = VERY bad!

Surtur
Okay then. SMH.

Music humor = VERY bad!

I never said it was bad lol. I correctly pointed out how you're a hypocrite, that is all.

Putinbot1
Okay then. SMH.

Music humor = VERY bad! I say, "Hey Surt, take a walk on the wildside".

Surtur
eat

Robtard
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I say, "Hey Surt, take a walk on the wildside".

and the girls say "what do you do, do-do, do-do, do do-do..."

Putinbot1
eat Fair Play laughing Where's that dog with a tail between its leg picture when I need it.

Surtur
Fair Play laughing Where's that dog with a tail between its leg picture when I need it.

What more is there to say? You guys seem to want to circle jerk and obsess, I feel it's poor form to truly interrupt.

Robtard
and the girls say "what do you do, do-do, do-do, do do-do..."

LoLz

Kidney shot though sad

Putinbot1
Maybe, good sir. Maybe.

I still feel that Rock Star (2001) might be the most underrated film ever, or at least the last 50 years. You know I have never seen it, I must download now.

Robtard
You know I have never seen it, I must download now.

IMO, it's a very solid film, good story, good acting, well writing, has humor and sadness. Plus yummy Jennifer Aniston smile

Be sure to watch all the way through the credits, there's a funny outtake.

Putinbot1
What more is there to say? You guys seem to want to circle jerk and obsess, I feel it's poor form to truly interrupt. Come on Surt, Bash's what do you do da do do was Genius, I am jealous he came up with it. He is too quick sometimes. We all you included have good comic timing but Bash. Another level.

Putinbot1
IMO, it's a very solid film, good story, good acting, well writing, has humor and sadness. Plus yummy Jennifer Aniston smile

Be sure to watch all the way through the credits, there's a funny outtake. Downloading will watch Thursday. Watching Hotel Mumbai right now, bloody tense.

Surtur
Come on Surt, Bash's what do you do da do do was Genius, I am jealous he came up with it. He is too quick sometimes. We all you included have good comic timing but Bash. Another level.

I feel stuff is funnier when it is true though, but you do you kid smile

Putinbot1
I feel stuff is funnier when it is true though, but you do you kid smile Oh Surt, you are sooo salty today.

Surtur
Oh Surt, you are sooo salty today.

You've killed the meaning of that word lol. Just like the words alt right, nazi, fascist, sexist, and racist.

Robtard
Downloading will watch Thursday. Watching Hotel Mumbai right now, bloody tense.

Be sure it's Rock Star (2001), there's another Bollywood film of the same name, iirc.

Let me know how that Hotel Mumbai is, was considering watching.

Putinbot1
Be sure it's Rock Star (2001), there's another Bollywood film of the same name, iirc.

Let me know how that Hotel Mumbai is, was considering watching. will do Rob.

Old Man Whirly!
Hotel Mumbai was very tense and hard to watch Rob. This thread though laughing out loud still gold. Bash's what do you do da do do is perhaps the funniest of so many zingers. Your Lola switchers is also top 10 Samhaim level stuff. Who was Chad the Bull! Top poster.

Blakemore
DDM has a weird sense of humour.

Old Man Whirly!
Surtur like most Incels has his prostate nearer to his anal wall; this means the butt plug provides stronger sensations for him and could make him cum, having a woman in front of him and knowing pussy is not for a beta like him will certainly make him mess himself. Beta's have this evolutionary adaptation of prostate so an Alpha may both put him in his place and emotionally bond the Beta. Surtur almost certainly feels love to his Alpha. Are you his Alpha OP? whaaaat?

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud chad was kinda cruel

Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud chad was kinda cruel That he was! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.