Opinion of Sea Shepherds?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TempAccount
I was reminded of these good for nothing jobless scum who waste their time harassing Japanese blue-collared workers over their intolerance for Eastern cultural practices.

I'm glad to hear that they abandoned their piracy operations after the Japanese started employing military tracking technology on their ships.

I fantasize over the Imperial Japanese Navy shooting some torpedos at them.

If I had a couple million lying around I'd be glad to send out a few ships donning the Rising Sun Flag to defend the Japanese ships from these hooligans.

Bashar Teg
f*ck japan

TempAccount
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
f*ck japan lol Japanese have gone from devastated country to world's 2nd biggest economy in years. Lazy westerners could never achieve the same level of success due to inefficiencies and overall lack of cohesive social functioning.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
f*ck japan

F*ck Japan.

You see...they gotta be told twice in order for it to stick smile

Robtard
I wish some billionaire would fund a military arm of the Sea Shepherds, hire some ex Spetsnaz, SAS, SEALs to really take the fight to Japan and other ocean pirates.

Chuck_Schumer
I enjoyed watching the show on Animal Planet (or was it Discovery channel?) back in the day.

That said I realize Paul Watson isn't all kosher in their operations. Neither are the Japanese for whaling against International law.

TempAccount
Originally posted by Robtard
I wish some billionaire would fund a military arm of the Sea Shepherds, hire some ex Spetsnaz, SAS, SEALs to really take the fight to Japan and other ocean pirates. Why don't you?

Robtard
Originally posted by TempAccount
Why don't you?

I'm a cheap billionaire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.