Bacon Basher I'm dog whistling like a KMC alt-righter here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/24/asian-businessman-who-branded-ex-wife-bacon-basher-for-dating-white-man-fined-150-10044342/

Learnt a new racist insult used by a Muslim man on his ex-wife. Would it have been in the papers if it was any other ethno-religious group?

I am aspiring to be Timmy Pool here.

Silent Master
alien

dadudemon
I don't get it.

I think I get this.

But I don't think so.

Feels like an okay dis.

But the insult is too dumb.

Why don't they relax?

Better worries exist.

Such as tax rates.

Or healthcare.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't get it.

I think I get this.

But I don't think so.

Feels like an okay dis.

But the insult is too dumb.

Why don't they relax?

Better worries exist.

Such as tax rates.

Or healthcare. He wanted to hurt his ex-wife, so he got racist, the metro only cares because he is Muslim. Shame really, it's dog whistling a stereotype.

shiv
It would have been in the papers.

Took the law into his own hands there.

If an ex is gaslighting you ... sending you emotionally loaded, unwanted picture messages as part of their acrimonious divorce proceedings + calculated child custody attack strategy and refuses to stop after you've made a direct and indirect plea for them to stop ... just file it with fthe courts / local law enforcement.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by shiv
It would have been in the papers.

Took the law into his own hands there.

If an ex is gaslighting you ... sending you emotionally loaded, unwanted picture messages as part of their acrimonious divorce proceedings + calculated child custody attack strategy and refuses to stop after you've made a direct and indirect plea for them to stop ... just file it with fthe courts / local law enforcement. I know a fair few people who have taken the law into their hands in London Shiv, it honestly rarely makes a big city-wide paper like the metro.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/24/asian-businessman-who-branded-ex-wife-bacon-basher-for-dating-white-man-fined-150-10044342/

Learnt a new racist insult used by a Muslim man on his ex-wife. Would it have been in the papers if it was any other ethno-religious group?

I am aspiring to be Timmy Pool here.

She got her head smashed in? Awful.

ares834
What the hell does "bacon basher" even mean?

Surtur
Originally posted by ares834
What the hell does "bacon basher" even mean?

I guess it's cuz she boned a white dude and shes a muslim.

I just wanna know if Muhammad approves. After all, the white guy she banged wasn't 9 years old.

ares834
Does it have to do with the white dude eating pork or was he just a fat ass? lol

Surtur

Putinbot1
Originally posted by ares834
Does it have to do with the white dude eating pork or was he just a fat ass? lol Yup, eating pork, delicious mind. Good insult from his perspective too.

Surtur
Though I'm not seeing any connection to the alt right. Weird.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Though I'm not seeing any connection to the alt right. Weird. It's O.K. Surt, pats Surts head!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.