Trump buckles like a seat belt on immigration, failing trumpers again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
From the rightist rag the Washington Examiner.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trump-blinks-on-immigration-failing-his-supporters-one-more-time

Chuck_Schumer
He sure did let them down. Even triggered his biggest supporter here!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Chuck_Schumer
He sure did let them down. Even triggered his biggest supporter here! Missed that laughing out loud

Robtard

Putinbot1

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Haha, I laughed whilsr reading it laughing

Do you think Trumpers will ever learn not to instantly celebrate whenever Trump makes a promise, but instead wait until that promise actually comes to pass, considering how often Trump goes back on his word?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Do you think Trumpers will ever learn not to instantly celebrate whenever Trump makes a promise, but instead wait until that promise comes to pass, considering how often Trump goes back on his word? He is their Idol; they have so much invested in him. He is also the furthest right they have had a President. Even when he lies to them, he is all they have.

Robtard

Surtur
Lol we're just allowing circle jerk threads now?

TempAccount
Yep. And I'm all broken up over it. Btw, "buckles like a seat-belt" doesn't make sense as an analogy for the idiom 'buckles' in this context. You want the definition of buckles as in something physically giving away or collapsing due to stress.

Examples:

Trump buckles like my middle-aged knees when trying to get up off the couch
or
Trump buckles like the floor of my apartment does to my morbid weight
or
Trump buckles like I do to the demands of the Saudi dogs which I serve

To name a few examples.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol we're just allowing circle jerk threads now? It's a legit story and it's out from one of your very own Rightist MSM outlets, Surt.

Robtard
Originally posted by TempAccount
Yep. And I'm all broken up over it. Btw, "buckles like a seat-belt" doesn't make sense as an analogy for the idiom 'buckles' in this context. You want the definition of buckles as in something physically giving away or collapsing due to stress.

Examples:

Trump buckles like my middle-aged knees when trying to get up off the couch
or
Trump buckles like the floor of my apartment does to my morbid weight
or
Trump buckles like I do to the demands of the Saudi dogs which I serve

To name a few examples.

It does, actually. Just like Trump's going to 'fold like a napkin' on this again in two (or so) weeks.

Surtur
It's a legit story and it's out from one of your very own Rightist MSM outlets, Surt.

We have a Trump thread and another thread about this lol.

Excuse dee-nied. Cuck better next time.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
We have a Trump thread and another thread about this lol.

Excuse dee-nied. Cuck better next time.

You need to decide whether you're cool with multiple threads of similar topics or not, cos there were 7 AOC threads at one point on the front page and you didn't seem to have a problem with that. Pick one and stick with it, I don't care either way smile

Surtur
You need to decide whether you're cool with multiple threads of similar topics or not, cos there were 7 AOC threads at one point on the front page and you didn't seem to have a problem with that. Pick one and stick with it, I don't care either way smile

Oh Rob, your hypocrisy has been noted smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.