Thanos Vs This Marvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Thanos

Vs

Zom Strange
Zatheros unleashed Ghostrider
Sentry that fought WWH

StiltmanFTW
You mean Zarathos, not Zatheros.

In a random encounter against those three working together, Dione is screwed.

BestEverNoob
Hmm...
Thanos stomps if they fight him like they did Hulk, but if they use their powers to the fullest and don't just try to go hand to hand I'd say that the team takes a slight majority

ShadowFyre
They should take well more than a slight majority. Any one of them could put up a fight. And honestly both Strange and Rider should be skyfather range

BestEverNoob
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
They should take well more than a slight majority. Any one of them could put up a fight. And honestly both Strange and Rider should be skyfather range

Didn't both of those loose to Hulk?
I mean sure, it was world war hulk at the time, but still.

abhilegend
So? WWH was easily as strong as Thanos.

zopzop
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Thanos

Vs

Zom Strange
Zatheros unleashed Ghostrider
Sentry that fought WWH
There never was a Zom Strange. There was a ZOMLING Strange. And even that gimped version almost beat WWH. Team loses unless Strange fully gives in to the Zombling and allows it to absorb enough magic to because the full Zom.

carver9
Originally posted by BestEverNoob
Hmm...
Thanos stomps if they fight him like they did Hulk, but if they use their powers to the fullest and don't just try to go hand to hand I'd say that the team takes a slight majority

Did you read the comics where they fought the Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.