Young People are Becoming Less Comfortable with LGBTQ People GLAAD Finds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TempAccount
Article:
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/glaad-accelerating-acceptance-index-205604705.html

GLAAD Statistics:
https://www.glaad.org/sites/default/files/Accelerating%20Acceptance%202019.pdf

https://i.postimg.cc/RhmwtFrn/Screenshot-55.png

What do you make of this?

Perhaps people don't actually have an issue with what you do in your bedroom, but do get annoyed when it is constant flag-waving, pedophilia, and an overall intrusion into peoples' personal lives.

cdtm
They just don't get it.

A campaign in the video game industry. Yeah, that will drive inclusion. People just LOVE their entertainment politicized. And if sales dip, or people complain, browbeat the fanbase. Because badering people is how you win culture wars.

TempAccount
^ Exactly. Once anything and everything becomes politicized people get sick of it real fast.

Robtard

TempAccount

Robtard
Originally posted by TempAccount
Yes, let us blame Trump despite the fact that the two previous years from which the rate of acceptance dropped were during Trump's time.

I'm sorry to hear that you can't accept the news, Robby. Maybe if you keep dismissing people you don't agree with as trolls it'll go away.

Agreed?

I'm cool with it, hating on gay people isn't anything new; you're free to do it; edge and all. But the "homosexuality = pedophile" is a tired and lazy troll, I pointed that part out so you'd do better. Your targets have earned better trolling.

Surtur
Lol did some loser try to blame Trump?

TempAccount
Originally posted by Robtard
Agreed?

I'm cool with it, hating on gay people isn't anything new; you're free to do it; edge and all. But the "homosexuality = pedophile" is a tired and lazy troll, I pointed that part out so you'd do better. Your targets have earned better trolling. I had gay friends in high-school and they knew I was conservative on the matter. We were all grown-up adults and hence didn't politicize everything in our personal lives.

So I don't hate gay or the other sexually oriented people. What I don't like is when everything has to be politicized due to the LGBTQ agenda. Every movie. Every story. The creators feel compelled to push the agenda for no apparent reason.

You have "Hey Arthur", a show older than I am, being forced to air new episodes with main characters coming out as gay when the entire topic of sexuality, regardless of being straight/gay/etc, was never in the show to begin with given that---well---it's a children's show after all.

You have drag-queens coming to lecture to kids who barely understand themselves on the topic of sexuality.

They are pedophiles:

https://assets.infowars.com/2019/06/pedo.jpg

https://www.infowars.com/pedophile-author-says-11-year-old-drag-queen-desmond-is-hot/

Obviously I don't think most LGBT people are pedophiles, but they hide under the guise of "social acceptance" to get away with this shit.

Robtard
And if someone has Black friends, they can't be racist or bigoted towards Black people, right.

Your overreaction to "everything gay" aside, you simply don't patronize a film, show or whatever if it hurts your sensitivities. Say it with your wallet.

But this is nothing new, I'm sure back in the day people freaked out over "miscegenation" that was being "forced" onto them with more and more TV shows, movies, adds and what have you showing interracial couples. FunFact: Uhura and Captain Kirk kissing was the first interracial kiss aired on television, 11/22/1968, the bigots and intolerant types went crazy over that too from what I've read.

Yes, some things can go too far and it's fine to point those out when they actually happen, but you don't throw everything out and/or blanket.

Groups like NAMBLA push pedophilia as something that should be socially acceptable; the LGBTQ community by and large does not support this.

TempAccount
And if someone has Black friends, they can't be racist or bigoted towards Black people, right.

Your overreaction to "everything gay" aside, you simply don't patronize a film, show or whatever if it hurts your sensitivities. Say it with your wallet.

But this is nothing new, I'm sure back in the day people freaked out over "miscegenation" that was being "forced" onto them with more and more TV shows, movies, adds and what have you showing interracial couples. FunFact: Uhura and Captain Kirk kissing was the first interracial kiss aired on television, 11/22/1968, the bigots and intolerant types went crazy over that too from what I've read.

Yes, some things can go too far and it's fine to point those out when they actually happen, but you don't throw everything out and/or blanket.

Groups like NAMBLA push pedophilia as something that should be socially acceptable; the LGBTQ community by and large does not support this. Children's shows is not the place to be discussing the topics of sexuality given the audience's inability to grasp such concepts at their age.

Again, Robby, I'm suggesting that the majority of people are accepting of the LGBTQ community when they don't go around politicizing everything and being intrusive in everyones' day-to-day lives. This can be said for any issue really.

Developing new stories with diverse characters is also not an issue. It becomes an issue when these groups pressure changes into long-completed stories for no apparent reason aside from publicity. J.K Rowling comes to mind as does the aforementioned "Hey Arthur" example. Nothing new is added to the story-line by making Hermione black or Arthur's teacher gay---it's political fan service.

Silent Master
The far-left needs to learn tolerance.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
The far-left needs to learn tolerance.

Bingo, but they never will.

cdtm
I'm in 100% agreement about children's shows and advanced sexual identity concepts.

Or any other social agenda, for that matter. Like that stupid "Newspapers! Everybody needs them! Newspaper! People need to read them!" song they filled our heads with back in middle school. Yeah, sorry print media, your propaganda efforts were no match for emerging technology.

ArtificialGlory
I wonder if this is a side-effect of people becoming increasingly fed up with intersectional identity politics bullshit.

cdtm
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I wonder if this is a side-effect of people becoming increasingly fed up with intersectional identity politics bullshit.

There's quite a large gap between intolerance, acceptance, and whatever the hell they're shooting for.

I mean, I know plenty of lefties who accept openly gay people, but still feel uncomfortable about subject. There's people who feel uncomfortable about straight peoples sex lives, too.

Yet according to that poll from Glaad, if you claim discomfort, somehow that's discrimination on par with the KKK or something. That's a nuts standard of "acceptance".

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol did some loser try to blame Trump?

lol I was under the impression (according to CNN & MSNBC) that everything is/was Trump's fault including the fall of Rome, the holocaust, the Bubonic Plague, and the crucifixion of Christ? laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
lol I was under the impression (according to CNN & MSNBC) that everything is/was Trump's fault including the fall of Rome, the holocaust, the Bubonic Plague, and the crucifixion of Christ. laughing out loud

Edited. Past 15 minute window.

Putinbot1
lol I was under the impression (according to CNN & MSNBC) that everything is/was Trump's fault including the fall of Rome, the holocaust, the Bubonic Plague, and the crucifixion of Christ? laughing out loud How does that work friend, as in real History those events were long ago, or does time move differently for you Kent Hovind Science deniers?

Majestic PRIME
Edited. Past 15 minute window.
^^Thats also trumps fault y'know.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Majestic PRIME
^^Thats also trumps fault y'know.

laughing laughing

I suppose it is lol. Everything else apparently is, after all.

mike brown

Perhaps people don't actually have an issue with what you do in your bedroom, but do get annoyed when it is constant flag-waving, pedophilia, and an overall intrusion into peoples' personal lives. That's what I thought at first, but based on the article:

It sounds more like they're turned off by homosexuality in general.

I understand if the pride parade is a bit much for you but if people holding hands makes you uncomfortable you're just being prudish imo.

Surtur
Originally posted by mike brown
That's what I thought at first, but based on the article:

I understand if the pride parade is a bit much for you but if people holding hands makes you uncomfortable you're just being prudish imo.

If they are upset over what they see as an intrusion into their lives...well, wouldn't some of the shit cement that?

Seeing gays holding hands might feel like further intrusion. A gay teaching your kid in school might also feel that way, etc.

mike brown
If you're a homophobe, then yes.

And if you're a racist then seeing an interracial couple or a black teacher might likewise make you uncomfortable.

Surtur
If you're a homophobe, then yes.

And if you're a racist then seeing an interracial couple or a black teacher might likewise make you uncomfortable.

Couldn't it all technically be described as homophobia? Even the "we feel like they are intruding" even without any of the other stuff?

So when you said "That's what I thought at first" did you mean you felt it was homophobia or that you thought there was some other cause?

mike brown
I don't understand the question.

My point is that if you think they are "intruding" by living their lives by the same standards straight people do, then you're basically just being a bigot.

Surtur

My point is that if you think they are "intruding" by living their lives by the same standards straight people do, then you're basically just being a bigot.

You responded to a comment about this possibly being cuz they don't like the intrusion and said "I thought that at first, but based on the article" and then provided the examples.

It comes off like you reached one conclusion first and then reached a different one.

cdtm
That's what I thought at first, but based on the article:

Which has nothing to do with LGBT tolerance. To believe every millennial sees sex as nothing is a big mistake, as many simply don't want to see two lovebirds carry on in front of them, Get a room.

Robtard

Bingo

Surtur
Bingo

Do you have any theories as to why young people are apparently becoming less comfortable with lgbt people?

samhain
I've long found people who throw their sexuality in your face to be distasteful, whether gay, bi or straight. I get that it's important to people but don't demand it be important to me. I do understand the logic however of a long term closeted gay person becoming a bit more flamboyant/camp/extroverted upon coming out.

Robtard

Bentley
Originally posted by samhain
I've long found people who throw their sexuality in your face to be distasteful, whether gay, bi or straight. I get that it's important to people but don't demand it be important to me. I do understand the logic however of a long term closeted gay person becoming a bit more flamboyant/camp/extroverted upon coming out.

Do straight people throw their sexual preference at your face often?

snowdragon
I think the answer lies more along these lines:

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bentley

To be fair, how many of us like standing at the bus stop trying to look like we don't notice that of the two people sitting nearby, one is trying to to perform oral surgery on the other using only their tongue... Though I'm not sure if that's the same thing...

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
I think the answer lies more along these lines:

Then why isn't "straight acceptance" on the decline if it's all about "their sexuality is being pushed in our faces!?"

I see more hetero sexuality thrown in my face than anything homo and I live in the Bay Area. It's very common to see a man/woman couple holding hands, kissing, grabbing each other etc. Two men or two women, not so much, they tend to be far more reserved in public.

Surtur

snowdragon
Then why isn't "straight acceptance" on the decline if it's all about "their sexuality is being pushed in our faces!?"

I see more hetero sexuality thrown in my face than anything homo and I live in the Bay Area. It's very common to see a man/woman couple holding hands, kissing, grabbing each other etc. Two men or two women, not so much, they tend to be far more reserved in public.

Perhaps if there were a question in the poll are you put off by heterosexual PDA etc we could better answer that in relation to this poll.

Gallup and Pew results don't look alarming at all for 2018 and in general showed FAR greater acceptance then any time even just 10 years back.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1651/gay-lesbian-rights.aspx

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/24/same-sex-marriage/

Putinbot1
Originally posted by -Pr-
To be fair, how many of us like standing at the bus stop trying to look like we don't notice that of the two people sitting nearby, one is trying to to perform oral surgery on the other using only their tongue... Though I'm not sure if that's the same thing... Very true tbh. Lots of people have given me dirty looks for that over the years. shifty wink

Robtard
I don't know why, but am I to interpret this as you blaming Trump?

Very dishonest actor-y of you. You at least have an opinion of why.

To still answer your question despite you ducking out, Trump is part of the problem, not the problem. His hateful rhetoric and his low-keyed attacks on the LGBT community certainly fuel this. eg Rolling back regulations that protected LGBT people from being discriminated against when seeking healthcare services.

Though I will add I tend to believe rump's anti LGBT moves are probably not his babies, but from people like Pence and his former AG Sessions, he goes along though.

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
Perhaps if there were a question in the poll are you put off by heterosexual PDA etc we could better answer that in relation to this poll.

Gallup and Pew results don't look alarming at all for 2018 and in general showed FAR greater acceptance then any time even just 10 years back.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1651/gay-lesbian-rights.aspx

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/24/same-sex-marriage/

People are not put off by a hetero couple expressing their love in public by and large because that's accepted as "normal".

Those polls have to do with equal rights, is that comparable with the GLAAD study?

Surtur
Very dishonest actor-y of you. You at least have an opinion of why.

To still answer your question despite you ducking out, Trump is part of the problem, not the problem. His hateful rhetoric and his low-keyed attacks on the LGBT community certainly fuel this. eg Rolling back regulations that protected LGBT people from being discriminated against when seeking healthcare services.

Though I will add I tend to believe rump's anti LGBT moves are probably not his babies, but from people like Pence and his former AG Sessions, he goes along though.

I don't know why. It could be rhetoric from both sides. It could be a reaction to the fact more young people than ever are coming out as LGBT.

Robtard
I don't know why. It could be rhetoric from both sides. It could be a reaction to the fact more young people than ever are coming out as gay.

Okay, fair nough

snowdragon
People are not put off by a hetero couple expressing their love in public by and large because that's accepted as "normal".

Those polls have to do with equal rights, is that comparable with the GLAAD study?

Just to show that generally, the acceptance isn't on a downward trend.

samhain
Originally posted by Bentley

To be honest, yes. Everything ranging from Pr's bus stop example to working a 12 hour security shift with a guy who constantly has to comment about every single woman who walks past in a vulgar fashion. And we've all been in a bar next to some guy who is going on and on about the supposed 100+ women he's slept with. I'm like, 'Okay, I get it, you like sex. Now grow up and GTF on with your life.'

Putinbot1
To be honest, yes. Everything ranging from Pr's bus stop example to working a 12 hour security shift with a guy who constantly has to comment about every single woman who walks past in a vulgar fashion. And we've all been in a bar next to some guy who is going on and on about the supposed 100+ women he's slept with. I'm like, 'Okay, I get it, you like sex. Now grow up and GTF on with your life.' Only a hundred plus, amateur! He has no right to bang on about it till he reaches at least 500. shifty

mike brown
You responded to a comment about this possibly being cuz they don't like the intrusion and said "I thought that at first, but based on the article" and then provided the examples.

It comes off like you reached one conclusion first and then reached a different one. I thought at first that like the OP said people were just starting to react negatively to some of the identity politics and posturing of the LGBT community. But based on the questions I would say it goes beyond that to just being uncomfortable with homosexuality in general.

mike brown
Originally posted by cdtm
Which has nothing to do with LGBT tolerance. To believe every millennial sees sex as nothing is a big mistake, as many simply don't want to see two lovebirds carry on in front of them, Get a room. I really tend to doubt that there average young person finds it obscene for people to hold hands ffs. Only way to test it would be to ask the same demo about a guy and girl holding hands, a straight teacher, etc.

cdtm
Hey, question.

How do you tell someone you don't like them, without insulting them?

Wracking my brain here, it can't be as hard as I'm making it.

samhain
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Only a hundred plus, amateur! He has no right to bang on about it till he reaches at least 500. shifty

Lol. Funny thing is, people who say this type of thing are usually lying. After you hit a certain number you can't be bothered counting any more, but if I'd bothered counting to 100 then I might as well carry on counting. It wouldn't be a vague 100+, it'd be, 118, 130, 162, etc. None of this, 'Oh I've slept with my 100th woman, now I'll just round it down for a while.' nonsense.

Putinbot1
Lol. Funny thing is, people who say this type of thing are usually lying. After you hit a certain number you can't be bothered counting any more, but if I'd bothered counting to 100 then I might as well carry on counting. It wouldn't be a vague 100+, it'd be, 118, 130, 162, etc. None of this, 'Oh I've slept with my 100th woman, now I'll just round it down for a while.' nonsense. Don't disagee at all.

TempAccount
You know, I was thinking, I don't think anyone living in America really cares that I'm huge Japanophile. I can cosplay as Japanese soldiers at airsoft battles, speak the language, watch the anime all I want and nobody really cares because it is not intruding on their own private lives. Likewise, I don't feel hostility from any anti-Jap-ers because I don't provoke them.

However, if I decided to go outside, wave the rising sun flag and scream about how great Japan is in a public area day after day, putting down non-Japanese people and talking about how oppressed Japanese living in America are, I'm sure it'll ruffle a lot of feathers and turn the opinion against weeaboos. Even actual other weeaboos will begin to dislike me because they feel the Americans are associating them with an obnoxious me.

Get the message now?

mike brown
Actually you're wrong. I'm thoroughly creeped out by your obsession with a culture that doesn't want or accept you. But I keep it to myself cause I'm polite and don't wish to intrude. Though I have to say I feel your open declaration of love for Japan here to be quite an intrusion.

mike brown
And it's really ironic that you have the imperial flag in your signature and think that's somehow being subtle and subdued

Putinbot1
Kurk is trolling Mike.

SquallX

mike brown
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Kurk is trolling Mike. by pretending to be a weaboo?

Robtard
by pretending to be a weaboo?

No, he's trolling with the homophobia.

mike brown
How can you tell?

Robtard
How can you tell?

Because he's using street-level homophobic trolling techniques, eg conflating homosexual with pedophilia.

Because he's making silly faulty comparisons eg comparing weeaboos to homosexuals in society. Last time I checked politicians weren't actively trying to take equal rights away from weeaboos, a president didn't try and amend the Constitution to strip marriage equality from weeaboos.

Because it's Kurk.

mike brown
People use those kinds of arguments all the time. It's not trolling if they mean it.

TempAccount
My signature is meant to trigger Chinese and Koreans but that's the extent of the trolling here.

If Rob wasn't cherry picking he'd know fully well that I'm not equating pedophilia to homosexuality.

If he was able to add anything of any substance he wouldn't retort to the low-effort homophobia ad hominem attacks.

People are becoming fed up with politicizing LGBTQ people to such an extent that it intrudes into every aspect of pop culture and their lives overall. You now have radical LGBTQers saying how much straight people suck, how straight pride marches should be banned, etc.

Robtard
Your points were already countered here:

Groups like NAMBLA push pedophilia as something that should be socially acceptable; the LGBTQ community by and large does not support this.

And here:

Because he's using street-level homophobic trolling techniques, eg conflating homosexual with pedophilia.

Because he's making silly faulty comparisons eg comparing weeaboos to homosexuals in society. Last time I checked politicians weren't actively trying to take equal rights away from weeaboos, a president didn't try and amend the Constitution to strip marriage equality from weeaboos.

Because it's Kurk.

And you didn't like it.

Putinbot1

And here:

And you didn't like it. Exactly Rob, because it's Kurk.

Adam_PoE
People use those kinds of arguments all the time. It's not trolling if they mean it.

A troll pretending to be a bigot is functionally no different than a bigot.

mike brown
I still have no reason to believe he's trolling. Rob and whirly offered nothing in the way of evidence. So I will give the benefit of the doubt and respond as if he means it.

dadudemon
I still have no reason to believe he's trolling. Rob and whirly offered nothing in the way of evidence. So I will give the benefit of the doubt and respond as if he means it.

He's definitely not a troll when it comes to those topics. He's a legit racist, homophobic, sexist.

I went to voat again. I went to voat when voat first popped up because it was supposed to be a big deal and super anti-censorship. Lost interest quickly because it was a desert of people can content.

Went back again yesterday and it is nothing but racist, white, incels. Like...it was legit scary and sad. You don't participate on a site like that ironically or to get troll ideas for years like Kurk.

He's legit.

mike brown
What is voat?

Robtard

Fair enough.

In the end we are who we pretend to be (paraphrased Vonnegut)

Robtard
What is voat?

"is a open source news aggregator and social networking service where registered community members can submit content such as text posts and direct links. Registered users can then vote for these submissions. Content entries are organized by areas of interest called "subverses."

mike brown
Never heard of it

Similar to Reddit or 4 Chan or what?

Robtard
I don't use any of those sites, so can't say, but it seems like a posting board like those, but with up and down votes, so it becomes an echo chamber of whatever is popular at the time and if DDM is correct, seems like an echo chamber for incels and racist to do their incel and racist rants.

mike brown
Basically 4 Chan then minus the child porn

dadudemon
I don't use any of those sites, so can't say, but it seems like a posting board like those, but with up and down votes, so it becomes an echo chamber of whatever is popular at the time and if DDM is correct, seems like an echo chamber for incels and racist to do their incel and racist rants.

This is a spot-on description.

It was originally created in protest of the censorship and bias that reddit had. Reddit was being overrun with corporate shills and a clear censorship bias so some disgruntled redditors with skills created voat. Honesty, voat was a good idea at the time. Just too few people joined it.

However, the racist incels seem to have taken over voat and it's absolutely terrible.

So you either have he option of reddit which is very clearly a Democratic Party and Liberal Shill site (it's terrible: nothing but article after article which is anti-Trump, anti-GOP, anti-theistic, pro-SJW, or anti-Conservative) or voat which is basically a worse version of Stormfront.

What about a normal content aggregator that isn't extremely partisan: I want that site.

Seriously, go to voat's front page. Read the top posts and the comments: it's a wasteland.

TempAccount

And here:

And you didn't like it. I used the weeaboo example because it was the first to come to mind. I could use the example of environmentalists who go around being annoying at protests, saying how much people who drive SUV's suck. Or Mormons who go around soliciting their religion being annoying. The key phrase here is being annoying.

The radical LGBTQers who go around saying how much straight people suck, how LGBT people should be prioritized, etc give the entire community a bad name. This could be a reason why some people are becoming fed up with it.

This wasn't meant to be a reflection of my personal attitudes but instead pondering on why the attitudes of young people have changed as shown in the poll.

This is one theory. You think Trump is to blame and I disagree. Assuming the participants in this poll were chosen via a fair statistical survey technique, then I don't know how you would come to that conclusion assuming that the majority of young people don't support Trump (could probably find a poll for that too).

Originally posted by dadudemon
He's definitely not a troll when it comes to those topics. He's a legit racist, homophobic, sexist.

I went to voat again. I went to voat when voat first popped up because it was supposed to be a big deal and super anti-censorship. Lost interest quickly because it was a desert of people can content.

Went back again yesterday and it is nothing but racist, white, incels. Like...it was legit scary and sad. You don't participate on a site like that ironically or to get troll ideas for years like Kurk.

He's legit.
I spent maybe 6 minutes on there since I heard Project Veritas was taken down on Reddit. I got the same impression as you tbh. I looked at it again yesterday, and most of the subreddit equivalents on Reddit have been inactive for years.

So as much as I'd like to leave Reddit, Voat can't touch it unfortunately as of now.

Voat is basically KMC

TempAccount
here you go Robtard:

RzoA3bVV_j8

mike brown
This is a spot-on description.

It was originally created in protest of the censorship and bias that reddit had. Reddit was being overrun with corporate shills and a clear censorship bias so some disgruntled redditors with skills created voat. Honesty, voat was a good idea at the time. Just too few people joined it.

However, the racist incels seem to have taken over voat and it's absolutely terrible.

So you either have he option of reddit which is very clearly a Democratic Party and Liberal Shill site (it's terrible: nothing but article after article which is anti-Trump, anti-GOP, anti-theistic, pro-SJW, or anti-Conservative) or voat which is basically a worse version of Stormfront.

What about a normal content aggregator that isn't extremely partisan: I want that site.

Seriously, go to voat's front page. Read the top posts and the comments: it's a wasteland. I have to wonder what exactly stops right wingers from making their own subreddit. Like I thought Reddit was pretty much broken down into smaller communities that are interested in a particular topic. Which is what makes it shit to me cause it turns into an echo chamber. But what's stopping the right from making their own echo Chambers on Reddit? The mods or what?

cdtm
I'd like to hear from someone who posts on voat, whether it's a wasteland.

You're on, Broly. thumb up

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by cdtm
I'd like to hear from someone who posts on voat, whether it's a wasteland.

You're on, Broly. thumb up
https://voat.co/v/whatever/3305769
Just something taken right off the first page.

Edit: https://voat.co/v/news/3305689

cdtm

Pretty stormy weather. A stormfront, as it were.

dadudemon

First topic is stupid.

Second topic should be concerning to any normal person minus all the racist terms.

dadudemon
I have to wonder what exactly stops right wingers from making their own subreddit. Like I thought Reddit was pretty much broken down into smaller communities that are interested in a particular topic. Which is what makes it shit to me cause it turns into an echo chamber. But what's stopping the right from making their own echo Chambers on Reddit? The mods or what?

That subreddit exists and it's actually decent. It's /r/conservative

They are the ones that pointed out that the Ocasio Cortez photo shoot was not done recently and was actually done in front of a gated parking lot. You can see the rest of the photos which shows her posing in front of a parking lot. Which makes that series of photos even more cringe. It should piss Democrats off. It's WWII propaganda levels of dishonest.

I wanted to give her a chance. She seemed alright and a bet of a congressional newb. But she's CNN and MSNBC levels of outright lying with that photo shoot.

dadudemon
I spent maybe 6 minutes on there since I heard Project Veritas was taken down on Reddit. I got the same impression as you tbh. I looked at it again yesterday, and most of the subreddit equivalents on Reddit have been inactive for years.

So as much as I'd like to leave Reddit, Voat can't touch it unfortunately as of now.

Voat is basically KMC

My fault for thinking you were a voat frequenter.

cdtm
First topic is stupid.

Second topic should be concerning to any normal person minus all the racist terms.

The poster defending Trump calling himself "honey pot" kind of disturbs me.

The Russians set up controlled opposition parties, just to identify their real targets.

LordofBrooklyn

Why are you conflating race and sexuality?

NemeBro
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Why are you conflating race and sexuality? Why are you asking a worthless filler question when you could just make the point you want to make?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why are you asking a worthless filler question when you could just make the point you want to make?

SILENCE!!!

I am waiting for the poster to make his intentions perfectly clear before commenting further.

TempAccount
^ Robtard you have an audience

Robtard
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Why are you conflating race and sexuality?

I didn't.

Unless you don't actually know what "conflating" means. Which is highly possible, as you are from Brooklyn (or at least pretend to be).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.