DOS Doomsdaty vs Unworthy Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

abhilegend
Doomsday shitstomps Thor.

DeadpoolXXX
spite

shadowknight
Originally posted by abhilegend
Doomsday shitstomps Thor. co-sign, I don't see how Thor has even a chance of winning beyond 2/10

zopzop
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
spite

lawest9
2 out of 10 for Thor is still being pretty generous.

carver9
Thor

DeadpoolXXX
laughing out loud

youd be like a god over at CV

carver9
Are you saying that because I didnt follow what you all said in this thread? Did you want me to say Thor dies so that i can be a God on KMC? Is that how it works? Anyways, before Superman showed up, Maxima was destroying Doomsday AND the portrayal of Superman in that specific comic wasnt great. Prime Superman, even a yr after his fight against Doomsday would destroy DOS Doomsday as well. Again, the portrayal of the characters in that story wasnt top tier. Doomsday struggling to ko Booster Gold who didnt have his shields up. Pounding on Guy Gardner who didnt have his shields up. Sigh, I'm not continuing that. The Doomsday after that would kill Thor but DOS Doomsday would lose against a full powered Thor... badly.

DeadpoolXXX
no youre just lowballing to try and give marvel the win. thats a CV strat broski. anyone with a brain know dd beats the crap out of him.

its honestly spite threadwink

HueyFreeman
What are some of Doomsdatys feats. I picture doomsday with a pimp coat and shades

carver9
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
no youre just lowballing to try and give marvel the win. thats a CV strat broski. anyone with a brain know dd beats the crap out of him.

its honestly spite threadwink

Doomsday does beat Thor but not this version.

StiltmanFTW
Thor is the weakest character Marvel has to offer.

Hulk one-shots him most of the time. When he doesn't, it's because he's playing with his food.

You'd need Rune King Thor to beat the weakest version of Doomsday.

DarkSaint85
We shouldn't forget this Doomsday survived a Guardian kamikaze, and whilst I'm not sure how large Calaton was, he survived an energy blast that destroyed 20%of it. For comparison, if we scale to Earth, that's an area the size of the entire Atlantic Ocean.

carver9
I thought we only use fts from DOS. Kinda like how when WWH is used, we only use showings from that chapter?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
I thought we only use fts from DOS. Kinda like how when WWH is used, we only use showings from that chapter?

Guess OP can clarify.

But does that mean for example we ignore everything else?

So DoS Superman for example, has never shown ANY weakness to Kryptonite?

SquallX

If Saint is talking about the Radiants first fight with DD, then the feats is valid because it happen pre DOS.

DD also survived a Guardian pre DOS.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Guess OP can clarify.

But does that mean for example we ignore everything else?

So DoS Superman for example, has never shown ANY weakness to Kryptonite?

Come on Darksaint, you know this is how it works. You've done it plenty of times against WWH. Let's not be bias. Consistency needs to be your best friend.

HumbleServant
If Superman was able to take down Doomsday shouldnt Thor? Especially with his axe. At worse this is a double KO like Superman, at best Thor wins.

Galan007
I thought we only use fts from DOS. Kinda like how when WWH is used, we only use showings from that chapter? Hmm... Now I'm curious how you've tried to twist this in the past, because I thought it was generally accepted that any feats a character preformed prior to the arc in question should still be valid for that character, barring special circumstances or w/e(such as explicit amps/powerups and whatnot)... Especially in Doomsday's case where he just keeps getting more and more powerful via evolution. So the feats from his Annual should still be valid for DoS DD because they took place thousands of years prior to DoS, but the feats he preformed later on during H/P would not.

...But if you tried to pull some of your silly Hulk hijinks (Hulkjinks?) previously, I could see people calling shenanigans and telling you to stfu. /shrug

DarkSaint85
In previous threads, Carv tried to apply Savage's feats to WWH.

Rationale being, WWH is the greatest strongest Hulk ever as per dialogue. So take Savage's greatest feats, and.....go forth.

Thing is, WWH suffered things that Savage didn't. For example, when they transmuted him back to Grey Hulk with a targeted virus and nearly cut his head off....Savage shrugged off being turned into a mouse, iirc.

In short, you couldn't just extrapolate from Savage etc and draw a line upwards.

carver9
@Galan...

Nope, that's not what happened. I literally brought up fts from Planet Hulk and was told that I can not use those fts WWH.

DarkSaint85
Forum rule:

Thanks for playing Carv.

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thor is the weakest character Marvel has to offer.

Hulk one-shots him most of the time. When he doesn't, it's because he's playing with his food.

You'd need Rune King Thor to beat the weakest version of Doomsday.

thumb up I have never been so proud of you

darthgoober
In previous threads, Carv tried to apply Savage's feats to WWH.

Rationale being, WWH is the greatest strongest Hulk ever as per dialogue. So take Savage's greatest feats, and.....go forth.

Thing is, WWH suffered things that Savage didn't. For example, when they transmuted him back to Grey Hulk with a targeted virus and nearly cut his head off....Savage shrugged off being turned into a mouse, iirc.

In short, you couldn't just extrapolate from Savage etc and draw a line upwards.
Yeah but I think what he's saying is that using that same rational, DD in the Annual out preformed DOS DD so it shouldn't be used.

-K-M-

darthgoober

-K-M-
Because it was not stipulated in the opening post that was the intent. Simple

darthgoober
Originally posted by -K-M-
Because it was not stipulated in the opening post that was the intent. Simple
You mean here? It does say "DOS DD"...

-K-M-
Originally posted by darthgoober
You mean here? It does say "DOS DD"...

Which as mentioned the annual is DOS as well

darthgoober
Originally posted by -K-M-
Which as mentioned the annual is DOS as well
Yes... and WWH is supposed to be stronger and more powerful than Savage Hulk. Saint is saying that since Savage sometimes out preformed WWH then Savage's feats shouldn't be used for WWH, so Carver is saying that the same logic should be used for DOS DD since DD in the Annual out preformed DD is the actual DOS arc. Unless I'm misunderstanding the situation that is, I just kinda jumped in here.

DarkSaint85
Did DoS DD get outperformed by Annual DD?

I was referring specifically to energy attacks.

-K-M-

DarkSaint85
So the madder the Hulk gets, the stronger he gets.

WWH was the angriest Hulk of all time.

IOW, direct corollary means that he should be the strongest Hulk of all time.

But I bet I can show feats from Hulks PRIOR to WWH (obv not touching WBH lol) that are better.

DoS Doomsday? He was weakened from having been imprisoned for 150,000 years without sunlight, and having been defeated by the Radiant. Yet, DoS DD just walked through a combined JLA energy attack whilst laughing.

carver9
Forum rule:

Thanks for playing Carv.

Of course KMC would do this to Hulk (Marvel character) while not restricting this rule across the board. Funny!!!

darthgoober
Alright this looks like it might become a drawn out thing and Hulk's not in this thread so give me just a minute and I'll respond in the discussion thread.

MrMind
Seriously don't go off topic with the versions of character, DD annual feats included. Thor has axe and hammers

celeyhyga17
hmm.. i thought there was an idea here in the forums that DoS may not have been quite his Annual levels due to being trapped underground.

abhilegend
That's mainly conjecture, there's no proof that Doomsday was weakened.

abhilegend
Originally posted by darthgoober
Yeah but I think what he's saying is that using that same rational, DD in the Annual out preformed DOS DD so it shouldn't be used.
What nonsense. A random GL trapped Doomsday in that annual and Doomsday had to get stronger and distract the GL to get free.

Doomsday ****ing stomped yellow ring Guy Gardner like an insect when the yellow ring was touted as more powerful than GL ring.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
That's mainly conjecture, there's no proof that Doomsday was weakened.
I can't recall anymore, but some of u's made some interesting points on both sides. This was some time back...

abhilegend
ermm

No, there wasn't any such proof.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
hmm.. i thought there was an idea here in the forums that DoS may not have been quite his Annual levels due to being trapped underground.

I remember reading some fanboy rant about that, too.

Of course abhi will use whatever theory he needs atm.

celeyhyga17
Hehehehe... This place is still the best. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.