Aquaman & Mera vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
unworthy thor

who wins

zopzop
AM and Mera. We know Thor bleeds. Blood is like 50% water. She desiccates him. Even if that doesn't kill him outright, it would definitely weaken him enough for AM to finish him off. Fight over.

MrMind
Originally posted by zopzop
AM and Mera. We know Thor bleeds. Blood is like 50% water. She desiccates him. Even if that doesn't kill him outright, it would definitely weaken him enough for AM to finish him off. Fight over.

https://media.tenor.com/images/331252cabbf529ee8bfaf096b6d0f9b4/tenor.gif

-Pr-
I was gonna post about how we should be careful about applying no-limit fallacies to things like this, but then I saw it was Unworthy Thor, so...

StiltmanFTW
So Mera knocks him out with her fist?

Senor Cage
Mera sucks Thor dry. Literally.

Damborgson
Thor puts his fist down and one shots both of them.

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor puts his fist down and one shots both of them.

Thor should be able. His older self claimed that he was the most powerful all father ever. We also see that he made the sacrifice to possess the Thor Force, which means that Odin still possesses the Odin Force. Thor should be currently powerful enough to wage war with Galactus, and break Zeus. Let's see if they botch it.

Damborgson
Oh, i mean just Unworthy Thor. He could do it too.

shadowknight
AM and Mera. We know Thor bleeds. Blood is like 50% water. She desiccates him. Even if that doesn't kill him outright, it would definitely weaken him enough for AM to finish him off. Fight over. Actually blood is 90% water.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by shadowknight
Actually blood is 90% water.

You ruined the whole thread with your SCIENCE.

wink

Philosophía
Team. Mera would savagely plow that ass.

Stoic
Thor is , or should be far above this duo. Media's powers should be completely useless against All Father Thor, but I think that Unworthy Thor does get plowed by them.

carver9
Thor akns this.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Thor akns this.

Meant to say Thor WINS this.

Philosophía
The theory of carver slamming his head on the keyboard until words come out is alive and well.

celeyhyga17
We know Thor bleeds. Blood is like 50% water. She desiccates him.
He bleeds lightning...
stick out tongue
https://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/War-of-the-Realms-5-spoilers-2.jpg

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Mera sucks Thor dry. Literally.

He... probably wouldnt mind that.

MrMind
thor's impotent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.